Options

I Think We Know Who The Producers Favourite Is This Year???

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Could it be more obvious? the bloody annoying Mark show at the moment.. and before someone says "he is the only one doing anything" i will just say bull shite there is plenty going on in that house by the sounds of it, but Endemol think we all love OTT camp men for some reason...(saying that i did like Brian BB2) But this is Mark overload,all the clips on the website are of him , the diary room chats are his, the whole bloody programme has been about him!! No doubt BBBOTS will be all bigging him up too.

Comments

• Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yah I feel they're pushing him to win.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Yah I feel they're pushing him to win.

Why would they DO that? :confused:
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Why would they DO that? :confused:

I feel like he's just very easy to become a favourite because of his personality. I don't get it though.
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does seem to get a lot of diary room time shown. I've started fast forwarding them as he's all accent no substance when he's talking.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never understood why some people think the producers have a winner in mind from the beginning, what difference does it make to them who wins so long as people are watching, voting, and the housemates are entertaining enough to cause a bit of a splash in the press :confused:

They will start it all again this time next year with a new set of housemates so it isn't as though there is any continuity involved
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emma mentions him every time she appears on screen too.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Could it be more obvious? the bloody annoying Mark show at the moment.. and before someone says "he is the only one doing anything"( i will just say bull shite there is plenty going on in that house by the sounds of it), but Endemol think we all love OTT camp men for some reason hence the Mark overload, no doubt BBBOTS will be all bigging him up too.

I can't stand him, I think that he is the most fake in the house. He just wants to stay in with the in-crowd and then when he hears the boos for the people he likes he starts backing off and telling others that they shouldn't have said what they did. Mark is a backstabber and only out for himself and nobody else.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I havent really seen it to be honest. The more i see of him the less i like him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Emma mentions him every time she appears on screen too.

Yes i have heard her its pathetic they must think we are all thick and dont notice the bias for him.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    I have never understood why some people think the producers have a winner in mind from the beginning, what difference does it make to them who wins so long as people are watching, voting, and the housemates are entertaining enough to cause a bit of a splash in the press :confused:

They will start it all again this time next year with a new set of housemates so it isn't as though there is any continuity involved

Josie Gibson, anyone *roll eyes* :p
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peaking at the right time, didn't peak too early like some.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie Gibson, anyone *roll eyes* :p

very bad choice then!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand him, I think that he is the most fake in the house. He just wants to stay in with the in-crowd and then when he hears the boos for the people he likes he starts backing off and telling others that they shouldn't have said what they did. Mark is a backstabber and only out for himself and nobody else.

If we could "like" post's on DS i would have for this^^^ exactly what i see also from him!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very bad choice then!

Oh I won't disagree with you. COuldn't abide her or her sidekick Crab Eyes.

But to date, she keeps the BB brand alive and well..which is ultimately what the producers want.;-)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Yes i have heard her its pathetic they must think we are all thick and dont notice the bias for him.

I find the whole thing pathetic this year it is becoming so blatant that its almost becoming a farce too. ;-)
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he won't win and C5 can shove their stupid screechy Mark reality show plans...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    I find the whole thing pathetic this year it is becoming so blatant that its almost becoming a farce too. ;-)

Mita...it's not just this year that bias has been shown. I find Emma and Rylan particularly guilty of this.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite. Once it's over, it's over. I can't even remember who won last year. They all blend in to one after a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite. Once it's over, it's over. I can't even remember who won last year. They all blend in to one after a while.

Sam won last year. The Welsh boy, he was deaf. Nice lad.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »

Hi mitacond You can tell BB is on, its brings a lot of past posters out,The programme is a farce and so bias and getting worse, yet will still watch it!
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not Mark. It's Winston. Who is only ever shown as the happy chappy. ;-)
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still, there's no point in the producers wanting certain contestants to win. Once they've won we never hear of them again. The days of Jade Goody making a million are long gone.(especially now that Max Clifford's been banged up;-))
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    The producers set up in to win didn't they.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark bigging up on BBBOTS, what a surprise.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers set up in to win didn't they.

Possibly, who can tell. I don't say it, but some might say it was a "deliberate"win.