Star Trek

LOST

Buffy/Angel

James Bond
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cool::D Sex and the city , carrie is in new york and drops her laptop and the dr picks it up and does his sonic scredriver timey thing with it and takes her back and the laptop or lack of it to 1985(mircosoft started then)Amy and rory are left in New york of 2010 , Rory sees Samantha,Charlotte and Miranda and runs as he hates that programme(bloke thing) Amy realises he had lied about enjoying it and only did it to impress her, Amy runs after him and they find the tardis and rescues the dr from carrie's boring self anaylsis crap and takes him back to now but leaves Carrie 1n 1985 as she is worse than any dalek
    axat least the daleks dont drone on about their love mistakes and dont write a equally crap column about finding love (they dont know the concept) come to that , neither does he really, he just kisses earth girls and queens hehehe
  • Options
    Alex OughtonAlex Oughton Posts: 6,739
    Forum Member
    EVERY SINGLE SHOW ON THE BBC!

Seriously, they should have made the Dalek invasion of Earth in The Stolen Earth / Journey's End canon in every single drama they make. How would Albert Square cope with Daleks? :p

Failing that, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Just 'cos.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EVERY SINGLE SHOW ON THE BBC!

Seriously, they should have made the Dalek invasion of Earth in The Stolen Earth / Journey's End canon in every single drama they make. How would Albert Square cope with Daleks? :p

I agree with this, but would extend it to include ITV and all the other channels as well.

Think how TV programmes would improve if the Doctor in the Tardis could pop up at any time in any of them.

Lark Rise to Candleford would actually be interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being Human! I mean, they've got a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf, an alien wouldn't hurt.
  • Options
    Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love Ashes to Ashes, dialogue between Gene Hunt and the Doctor, Gene calling him a nancy boy or something because he's wearing a bow tie. The Doctor scoffing at the Quattro then showing off his TARDIS. Think of the fun that could be had! :D;)

Or how about The DaVinci Code, the Doctor arrives and they solve the whole thing using time travel, rather than deciphering clues :p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this, but would extend it to include ITV and all the other channels as well.

Think how TV programmes would improve if the Doctor in the Tardis could pop up at any time in any of them.

Lark Rise to Candleford would actually be interesting.

Like if the show runs out of budget and they don't continue, instead the Doctor hops around from one series to the other and uses there budget instead. The show would last forever as long as television continued!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHUT IT, JUS’ SHUT IT Tyler, Master, whatever yer name is. Only I drive the Tardis Quattro. GOT IT ?!!

“...And CUT, Great work Phillip.”

OI MOFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIITTTTTTT !!!! I’M TALKIN’ TO YOU, MOFFIT !!!! I SAID I AIN’T BEIN’ TYPECAST! I SAID I AIN’T BEIN’ TYPECAST RIGHT !
    WHERE’S ME CARING SIDE ???
    YOU WRITE ME A CARING SIDE RIGHT NOW OR I’LL SHOVE YER POXY LITTLE SCRIPT RIGHT DOWN YER POXY LITTLE SCRAWNY LITTLE TOERAG THROAT!!... YOU NONCE!
    GOT IT???!!!

“Er...Security ? SECURITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAWWAWWUUUUMMMMMMAWWAWUUUUMMMMM”

Come on Bolly. First trip in the Tardis, Godda stamp yer arse.
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for a crossover with Sherlock here - it could be done too, what with The Moff running both shows ;)
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think The Doctor should cross over into Doctor Who, then he could join up with the The Doctor and they could travel together in a blue Police Box in Time and Space with companions from Doctor Who that can go into Doctor Who and meet loads of monsters from Doctor Who......:confused::confused::D:D
  • Options
    Alex OughtonAlex Oughton Posts: 6,739
    Forum Member
    I think The Doctor should cross over into Doctor Who, then he could join up with the The Doctor and they could travel together in a blue Police Box in Time and Space with companions from Doctor Who that can go into Doctor Who and meet loads of monsters from Doctor Who......:confused::confused::D:D

Careful. You might destroy the universe with that infinite loop.
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Careful. You might destroy the universe with that infinite loop.

Could create a crack in time or disturb the casual nexus.....:D
  • Options
    JohnnyForgetJohnnyForget Posts: 24,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Eleventh Doctor suddenly gets the urge to make a nostalgic visit to a London junkyard in 1963. We see the Tardis materialise and the Doctor exit. The year is indeed 1963, the city is indeed London and location is indeed a junkyard.

We then see the camera pan to the junkyard gates, on which we are expecting to see the name "I.M. Foreman", but we see no such name. Instead we see the name ...

"Steptoe and Son".

Dum dum
    Dum da dum
    Dum dum
    Dum da dum
    Dum dum
    Dum da Dum
    Da da dum ...