Options

Carla & Peter / Alison & Chris - Discussion/Appreciation/Fandom (3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Tickets can be bought from www.manchesterthunder.com :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link :-D :D
  • Options
    Karen25!!!Karen25!!! Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone soz i havent been on here much! Iam pleased their getting married! Yay! Hope everyone is well! Xxxx
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Those legs :eek: :eek: I can but dream!!!! :p
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ali is just fine!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally I can log in haven't been on in a while loved the engagement episode
    having a really shit time relationship wise.. I've known this guy for ages from work we used to talk all the time literally txt all day and night then he got a gf after I admitted I liked him... Then this year he split up from her ad we started to talk a lot again started off slow but again all day and night whenever we see each other in work we get on so well I really do like him but he won't admit he likes me? I just don't know what to do.
    Feel like total crap!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi smiler, sorry you're having a difficult time. If he says he doesn't want a relationship you can't do much about it. Maybe he really likes you as a close friend but isn't attracted to you. Even if he is if he won't admit it you can't make him. I know that's difficult though. Maybe you should try to ease off a bit for your own sanity. I don't mean stop being friends with him, just maybe make more time for other friends or just for some "me time" - I'm not keen on the expression but do think it is good to have time to yourself.
    Hi Karen
    Loved Carla tonight and thought she looked greater, maybe softer hair and make-up than normal.
  • Options
    ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw smiler hope you're okay :) my two penneth would be to go down the brutal route and either remind him of your feelings, or ask him of his. If he doesn't respond agreeably then at least you'd be able to move on, or to focus your mind on other things, but you don't want it to eat away at you :)

My best friend's friend was on a flight to NYC this morning, and who was on it, but Chris Gascoyne! Apparently wearing one of his hats, and this friend was dying for a picture, though don't think she mustered up the courage!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you just hate that I like this guy so much! All my friends think he likes me as well! Just he isn't very clear I basically said to him yesterday that he was in only in it for fun and nothing else he didn't even agree or disagree and tried to carry on talking to me as normal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a flying visit. Hope everyone is well :-)

I never thought I would be saying this but I am actually bored of the Carla/Peter/Rob/Tracy storyline :-( Perhaps it is because I am so emotionally invested in the Hayley storyline, and I am really loving evil David (the dinner party ep was fab) and because they are obviously just filling time until we know wheter Ken will be back. But it really is boring. And I am still questioning the reality of two ex convincts being allowed to open a pawn brokers...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Just a flying visit. Hope everyone is well :-)

I never thought I would be saying this but I am actually bored of the Carla/Peter/Rob/Tracy storyline :-( Perhaps it is because I am so emotionally invested in the Hayley storyline, and I am really loving evil David (the dinner party ep was fab) and because they are obviously just filling time until we know wheter Ken will be back. But it really is boring. QUOTE]

I agree with this and I miss the days when Peter and Carla were at the centre of the biggest storylines instead of only being in a few minutes of each episode. it doesn't help that I dislike rob and tracy so much :(

I was also thinking other than the upcoming wedding (fingers crossed it goes ahead) what would people like to see their next storyline be? I was thinking a pregnancy could be interesting but also could be potentially be a disaster!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    time to spread the Carla and Peter love!!! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1868572
  • Options
    ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, have voted :)
  • Options
    princesseggnessprincesseggness Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Hey people,

Too lazy and too tired to post anything atm. Just thought I'd say, hi. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all! I'm being lazy too.. :) But I'm enjoying Corrie atm.. although agree it's a shame there aren't more interesting scenes... I'm curious about what's coming up next for all the characters re this storyline!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what I would have liked to have seen last night in the episodes was how Simon had taken to the news of his Dad and Carla's engagement. Especially when things seem rocky at Nick and Leanne's.

Otherwise I liked the rather nonsical fact that Peter has counted how many pairs of shoes Carla has, and subsequently if they even incur further money issues they probably have a few grands worth of footwear.
  • Options
    LibbyScottLibbyScott Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We knew this was coming :|

As great as the idea of Michelle, Steve and Liz back together in the Rovers again is, the thought of no more Michelle & Carla scenes in the factory makes me sad :-(

I suspect the producer & writers have been planning this (new set-up in the Rovers & UW) for a long time though, and it certainly sounds like there could be a lot of drama ahead for Carla & Peter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Read one of the magazines in the shop and can't say im too fussed aboit Michelle leaving the factory, I only hope that her and Carla don't fall out as such. Especially as Carla is going to lose Hayley too :-( And Chris said that Peter really does love Carla and will continue to for the foreseeable :-)

The story about Hayley in the magazine was heartbreaking, but Yay for her 'bucket list' :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Barry Connor is also coming back - I hope that he will interact with Carla - maybe mention Paul & Liam? Would be nice if maybe he could give Carla away..

Bit worried about Carla & Peter - I wonder where it's all going to go.. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think Michelle and Carla will properly fall out, they'll have a little tiff but then they'll make up, and i'm sure Michelle will be happier to be doing what she does best!

Really really happy about Barry returning! Always loved his dynamic with Carla and how he was the father she never had. I said somewhere else, but come to think of it, Corrie don't have a father figure (bar Owen perhaps) but he isn't the grand patriachal figure like Ken, and perhaps they're thinking long term Barry could be the next grandee?!

Carla and Peter i spose inevitably would have to be strained both working and living in each others' pockets. I liked that CHris said 'they have a great relationship, its just tempestuous' as to me i think that means that they will stay together for a long time its just gonna be rocky as hell!

Not sure where the peter working at Underworld will culminate, if he'll leave for their relationship or they'll work through it or what have you but i guess we'll just have to sit back (on the edge of our seats) and enjoy the volatility!!! ;)
  • Options
    Carla-esqueCarla-esque Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really really happy about Barry returning!
    Same here :) never much liked Helen but her bitchy interaction with Carla was always good to watch. Any news on whether or not she's also returning?
    perhaps they're thinking long term Barry could be the next grandee?!
    Highly doubt it.
  • Options
    LibbyScottLibbyScott Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news about Barry Connor! :)

I don't like the idea of Carla being oblivious to Peter's feelings of inadequacy - especially when it's building up to a wedding. However, the situation could be a lot worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who hates the idea of Peter pushing Michelle out? I will only agree to it if we get watershed scenes of him pushing her up against the filing cabnet after hours and...oh wait, am I actually saying this for public viewing? ;) :rolleyes:

But no in all seriousness, it feels a little be repetitive to me. Carla brings her lover into the business, blahdy blahdy blah.....Peter dies. :rolleyes: I'm now just waiting for Chris to announce he's leaving to do other things with his acting career haha! I hope they don't ever kill Peter off, but why must this woman constantly bring her partners into her business?! Surely she has realised after how many of them have croaked, that it's a BAD idea :p