Assassins Creed Chronicles: China

deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
Forum Member
Downloaded this last night but didn't get the chance to play it yet - anyone played this?

Thoughts?

Comments

• SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will have a look online later.
    How much is it?
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    £7.99 on the Xbox One.

Apparently there are gonna be a further 2 'Chronicles' - ACChronicles: India and also Russia however, not sure when they are due out.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/games/chronicles/index.aspx
    Forum Member
    Assassins Creed Chronicles: China features an assassin named 'Jun' (or something like that).

Just as a little background story, I suggest you watch this:

Assassins Creed Embers

This is a 22 minute 'last days of Ezio Auditore' story which shows Ezio's last days. The assassin Jun (from Chronicles: China) also appears.

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    Assassins Creed Chronicles: China features an assassin named 'Jun' (or something like that).

Just as a little background story, I suggest you watch this:

Assassins Creed Embers

This is a 22 minute 'last days of Ezio Auditore' story which shows Ezio's last days. The assassin Jun (from Chronicles: China) also appears.

:cool:

I remember watching "Embers" back when Revelations was released. Good to see they're still tying bits of story together.

Might leave it a little while to get this.
    I've completed the main game of Unity but now still got the DLC to go. Also got a copy of Rogue on its way. That's probably enough AC for now.
    Still toying with buying Liberation HD too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found Liberation on the store and it's still £15.99 so I'm going to wait till it goes down or on a deal.
    No way am I paying that when I just got a copy of Rogue for £11.
    Forum Member
    I'm actually starting to find this game quite boring!!!!

Have progressed through a few levels now but its the same thing over and over again - there is no variation in the levels (apart from harder guards!).

Its literally just traverse through the level (hiding in the shadows), take out out the guards and reach the checkpoint!!

I guess that's why its only £7.99!!!!