Options

Ciara - One Woman Army (Album thread)

Comments

• Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is doing so much better than i expected!!!!

http://kworb.net/itunes/ciara.html

#28 in the UK!!!!
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back from HMV with my album, am about to load it on itunes and give it a listen, really excited!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    #24 now!!!!

WHAT'S HAPPENING??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

She is obviously going to enter the top 100, which 'BI' failed to do, but if she stays strong and consistent throughout the week, I can see her entering in a decent position :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Btw, did the UK get 'Backseat Love' as a bonus track? I love this song!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Btw, did the UK get 'Backseat Love' as a bonus track? I love this song!

From Itunes yeah as a bonus pre order track.

I am amazed at how well its doing I never saw it charting anywhere major but the US so happy for her!

#74 - Im Out UK
    #23 - Ciara UK

Really good positions hope she does great tomorrow in the US as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited to hear 'One Night With You'
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    i love i'm out so much got it on repeat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just listened the whole way through, wow, she is back!
    Immediate faves are Living It Up, Backseat Love, Body Party, Overdose and Read My Lips, love every song though, hope she does well, I can tell this will be my summer album of 2013.
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Love this album! Body party is so amazing <3 CiCi is backkkkkkkkkkk :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Ciara, downloaded my copy from iTunes today, its such a strong album. My current favourites are Keep On Lookin', Overdose, Backseat Love, Livin' It Up and I'm Out. So pleased at the early starting positions in the UK chart, hoping it can be sustained until Sunday!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy that she is doing well!!!

My favourites I think are Sophomore, Super Turnt Up, Livin It Up, Overdose and Backseat Love as well as the singles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5RVl8LNl8I Here is an exclusive track for the US Target version of the album

I really like it, it is so fun!

Should have been put on the European version of the album it would have done so well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5RVl8LNl8I Here is an exclusive track for the US Target version of the album

I really like it, it is so fun!

Should have been put on the European version of the album it would have done so well!

That is so annoying, it's awesome, would have been great to add to the European version!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even realize the target version had two extra tracks, I may import it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The album is top 20 on UK iTunes!! It's also doing really well in France and in other european countries. Not many r'n'b albums do anything outside of the US.

'I'm Out' has also entered the UK top 50 on iTunes. It's going to be her first entry on the UK chart since 'Ride' and I can see it peaking higher than 'Ride' too! Possibly top 50 if it keeps rising! In the US, the track rose to #35 on Urban radio, while 'BP' is still #1. Two consecutive smashes! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Im Out Is At #29 In The Usa!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ciara SLAYED the Good Morning America performance of 'I'm Out'!!! Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CXpEub2_3vQ

It's a matter of hours, if not minutes, for 'I'm Out' to enter the US top 20 on iTunes. It may enter the official US chart this week due to its strong streaming numbers, but next week, with airplay, streaming and sales combined, I can see it getting a REALLY good peak!!!

Now all we need is a little more promo for 'Body Party' so that it can be a top 20 hit on the Hot 100 and a #1 smash on the Urban Airplay chart during the same week her album debuts at #2. Triple triumph!

This era is so exciting! I'm a little pressed that I'm not getting 'Backseat Love' as a bonus track on the physical copy that I bought, but I'll get over it. :cool:

EDIT : Forgot to post her 106 & Park performance of 'DUI' (LQ for now) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WyaUPz-BH5k
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ciara SLAYED the Good Morning America performance of 'I'm Out'!!! Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CXpEub2_3vQ

It's a matter of hours, if not minutes, for 'I'm Out' to enter the US top 20 on iTunes. It may enter the official US chart this week due to its strong streaming numbers, but next week, with airplay, streaming and sales combined, I can see it getting a REALLY good peak!!!

Now all we need is a little more promo for 'Body Party' so that it can be a top 20 hit on the Hot 100 and a #1 smash on the Urban Airplay chart during the same week her album debuts at #2. Triple triumph!

This era is so exciting! I'm a little pressed that I'm not getting 'Backseat Love' as a bonus track on the physical copy that I bought, but I'll get over it. :cool:

EDIT : Forgot to post her 106 & Park performance of 'DUI' (LQ for now) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WyaUPz-BH5k

I bought the physical and then downloaded the extra track off itunes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I bought the physical and then downloaded the extra track off itunes.
    I don't have iTunes :cry:

Thank God I don't like either of the Target bonus tracks, because I would be pissed if I was missing 3 good songs instead of just one. But I really think 'Backseat Love' should have been on the standard edition, maybe instead of 'Sophomore', that we already had in demo form months ago anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have iTunes :cry:

Thank God I don't like either of the Target bonus tracks, because I would be pissed if I was missing 3 good songs instead of just one. But I really think 'Backseat Love' should have been on the standard edition, maybe instead of 'Sophomore', that we already had in demo form months ago anyway.

Check your PM's.
  • Options
    tommYHYHtommYHYH Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    This album is everything. I've always liked Ciara (never been a huge fan, but this album has opened my eyes)

I gotta say that Body Party is one of the best singles this year. My favourites from the album are: Livin It Up (needs to be the next single!), Overdose, Super Turnt Up, Body Party, DUI & Backseat Love.

Still a little bummed that Sorry didn't make the album. The song and video was great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    'I'm Out' is now at #14 on US iTunes!! I wouldn't be surprised if it entered the official top 40 next week. Streaming is also great and airplay is increasing fast! :D

Too bad she didn't release her album last week. The #1 album in the US only sold 55k. She could have EASILY topped the chart. But a #2 debut with great sales and two singles doing well simultaneously does not give me much to complain about. So happy for her :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO happy for her! Glad this album is doing great!

I'm Out:-
    #14 - US
    #42 - UK

SO glad she is doing well, she should get really good chartings this week, especially as Body Party is still doing well!
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO happy for her! Glad this album is doing great!

I'm Out:-
    #14 - US
    #42 - UK

SO glad she is doing well, she should get really good chartings this week, especially as Body Party is still doing well!

wow how did she do that in the UK?

must be internet promo