Does your partner give you what you want?

performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sometimes it's hard to judge whether you've given a girl exactly what she wants, if you've done enough, if you've taken enough care and attention in certain areas and left her happy and content.

I say 'sometimes' because, sure, a lot of the time it's very clear that you've done a good job. Not asking you to leave (or leaving themselves) is maybe a positive sign...:D amongst others (if she crashes out within ten minutes I count that as a result, and no not because I don't want her to be awake, it just shows...well, a result!). And yeah there can be the negative signs too, but hopefully just one-offs.

Though it is something you can worry about. Will she get bored? Am I enough? Does that kind of time or the magic touch wear off? I don't class this as paranoia. I reckon it's something well worth thinking about. Can anyone give any thoughts on whether they think they're being treated right or whether their partner (current or past...probably easier to talk about past partners?) goes out of their way to make sure they're satisfied...or not?

Comments

• seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DOES YOUR PARTNER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT?

I'll let you know once the PS 4 and xbox 1 are on sale. Christ I've dropped enough hints.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being married nearly 43 years we both must have something right. My wife looks after me now as my health isn't great, that's part of loving each other.

It's not all been a bed of roses but the good has been better than the bad.:D
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should add, which was kind of the whole point of the thread; if that wasn't the case would you have the guts to tell your partner things weren't right? That they weren't delivering in the right way?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She always puts me before herself (and vice versa) ...... that tells me all I need to know. :)
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Like I say to my partner all I need is to be happy, for me to make you happy and for you to make me happy. I believe that being open, honest and making sure you communicate how you really feel in every aspect of the relationship helps to keep it going.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    No woman has given me all I want, ever. I expect the same applies to me. I've always found women in general hard work (there is always something, which isn't right), and that is why I like to remain single most of the time. I don't do compromise very well. It's my way or no way for the most part. It's part of the problem, IMO, of being a single child, i.e. I'm very independent.

The thought of living with another person male or female long term, scares me to death. I doubt I could cope with it. If I want to go out, I just do, without having to agree, disagree or compromise with another person. Also, I don't want children, because I couldn't handle it, nor can take on the responsibility, and the way I look at it is, I'm doing my bit for the environment.
  • IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    She buys me cake. Cake makes me happy.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or do you give your partner what they want?
  • getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want mine to give my head peace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I want mine to give me head.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I had a partner female 50 ish years of age or older :o
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Generally I think myself and mrs Fizix give eachother what we want from eachother. Nothing's ever perfect as such but that's life isn't it?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Sometimes it's hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man.
  • dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want mine to give me head.

Ah,those were the days.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O jesus....

OP, this may not be friday, but you ARE allowed to say "SEX" on DS, you know...
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I just checked and there's no sign of a Gallardo outside so I guess that'd be a "no" from me. :(
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine still doesn't exist, and if he did, still hasn't given me like masses of money and effed off for most of the time.

So, that's a no then.

:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O jesus....

OP, this may not be friday, but you ARE allowed to say "SEX" on DS, you know...

I didn't want to offend people...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to offend people...

14,000 posts and you don't know what DS is really like???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    14,000 posts and you don't know what DS is really like???

I know that if you start a thread with careless wording you'll get idiots replying. Though, as you have just proven, that doesn't always work out...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A ha, ah ha ha.

You should spend more time on DS on a friday evening then, to see the standard of content that is common here regarding sex...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A ha, ah ha ha.

You should spend more time on DS on a friday evening then, to see the standard of content that is common here regarding sex...

What like this thread? - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1845608
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't live with me, gives me space, doesn't nag. Almost perfect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she does.