Xbox one-1000 friends-Start recruiting here.

Comments

• Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Add me to the list as well, gamertag: gds1972

I wonder if we should be trying to get this thread pinned and possibly the thread title updated? possibly to Xbox one-1000 friends-recruiting here.

I am unsure how to get this pinned, but added ya to the list :D.

Brass Drag0n
    He4rt
    CraigT71
    IQ71
    Minnimo
    D4NG3R CL05E
    BiDDY THE RiVER
    JediScho
    SimonB79
    o Jaay o
    RedArrowX
    Tezcatlipoca
    c00kie w00kie72
    ITSJUSTGlenn
    gavo360
    Egg Maestro
    Cpl_Carrott
    Highland Mcb
    the doctor no9
    Glam Rock Cop
    edbic
    UnpopularCash62
    Shuflie
    ORZIE
    l As7ro l
    Coggit
    jediknight479
    PredatoryPanda
    gds1972
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I am unsure how to get this pinned, but added ya to the list :D.

Thanks. I hope it's just sending a message to the mods and requesting the thread to be pinned.
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I changed my gamer tag today to HR2XBOGaMeR ready for Friday :)
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooltv wrote: »
    I changed my gamer tag today to HR2XBOGaMeR ready for Friday :)

You couldn't make that a little more complicated could you?:D
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You couldn't make that a little more complicated could you?:D

Haha I don't know whether I should change it :D
  • RyanC1992RyanC1992 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not getting my XBOX One on Launch day unfortunately :( Littlewoods have it down as a 23.12.13 delivery.... hopefully it wont take that long.

Anyway, my gamertag is RyanC1992 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brass Drag0n
    He4rt
    CraigT71
    IQ71
    Minnimo
    D4NG3R CL05E
    BiDDY THE RiVER
    JediScho
    SimonB79
    o Jaay o
    RedArrowX
    Tezcatlipoca
    c00kie w00kie72
    ITSJUSTGlenn
    gavo360
    Egg Maestro
    Cpl_Carrott
    Highland Mcb
    the doctor no9
    Glam Rock Cop
    edbic
    UnpopularCash62
    Shuflie
    ORZIE
    l As7ro l
    Coggit
    jediknight479
    PredatoryPanda
    gds1972
    HR2XBOGaMeR
    RyanC1992

1 Day!!!! :D :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    hi. feel free to add me, xbox one on its way tomorrow :-D

GT: paulb09
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    GT: Dezcore.

Forza Day One Edition, haven't really decided what comes next. I'll probably give in and buy CoD. It's especially good if you can group peeps together as in a DS pool.

I also suck at racing games.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    I'll be adding everyone on this list tonight.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be adding everyone later after I've a play with it.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I've sent my friend requests to the gamertags that worked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Will be adding later today.

Feel free to add me : ScottKilbourne
    Forum Member
    I've added those that I saw while browsing on xbox.com. Good tims soon!
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know of an easy way to see who is just a Follower and not a full Friend?

I have 97 Friends and 103 Followers according to my Xbox One... which means I have 97 full Friends plus 6 people who Follow me but I don't currently Follow back.

The console lets you view Friends or Followers... But when you view Followers, it is the full list that includes full Friends. I want to be able to see who is *just* a Follower so I can Follow them back.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Just added all the people that I could using the new smart glass app. Some people I saw had zero friends but loads of followers :confused: If it shows zero friends, does that mean that their friend list is private? When I sent a friend request, I saw their follower amount rise by one.

GT: OneManTagTeam

Starting over fresh on X1 so have a gamerscore of zero. Just ordered one today so don't know when I'll get mine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Does anyone know of an easy way to see who is just a Follower and not a full Friend?

I have 97 Friends and 103 Followers according to my Xbox One... which means I have 97 full Friends plus 6 people who Follow me but I don't currently Follow back.

The console lets you view Friends or Followers... But when you view Followers, it is the full list that includes full Friends. I want to be able to see who is *just* a Follower so I can Follow them back.

Had to unplug earlier. Got a dose of square eyes.

I thought followers was a list of everyone. Friends and people who've sent you friend requests. The ones that you haven't accepted FRs from have a green dot next to their GT. When you accept both lists have matching numbers.
    Willing to be corrected if wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to unplug earlier. Got a dose of square eyes.

I thought followers was a list of everyone. Friends and people who've sent you friend requests. The ones that you haven't accepted FRs from have a green dot next to their GT. When you accept both lists have matching numbers.
    Willing to be corrected if wrong.

Yeah, Followers is a list of everyone - that's the problem, you can't view people who are *just* Followers and not Friends.

The green dot next to someone's Gamertag just means they are online... They can be a Friend or a Follower.

I really hope that MS fix this with an update... We really should still receive some sort of friend request or notification, so we can see who has Followed us and not been Followed back yet.
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Yeah, Followers is a list of everyone - that's the problem, you can't view people who are *just* Followers and not Friends.

The green dot next to someone's Gamertag just means they are online... They can be a Friend or a Follower.

I really hope that MS fix this with an update... We really should still receive some sort of friend request or notification, so we can see who has Followed us and not been Followed back yet.

On the Smartglass app, if you go to the friends tab, just below where it says find friends, you'll see a bit that says 'friends' with an arrow pointing down the way next to it. If you tap that, you can select to view followers only.

Not sure if the layout is similar in the X1. With the app, when you go to friends, it just shows everyone that you have sent a request to but doesn't differentiate between who has accepted your request & who hasn't.

I don't really like the new idea of "following" someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    On the Smartglass app, if you go to the friends tab, just below where it says find friends, you'll see a bit that says 'friends' with an arrow pointing down the way next to it. If you tap that, you can select to view followers only.

Not sure if the layout is similar in the X1. With the app, when you go to friends, it just shows everyone that you have sent a request to but doesn't differentiate between who has accepted your request & who hasn't.

I don't really like the new idea of "following" someone.

The app is the same as the Xbox One: If you select to view Followers instead of Friends it lists *all* Followers including Friends.

There seems to be no way to view people who are only Followers.
    Forum Member
    Ahhhh... I get you now.. I can't see any way to do it either. On the X1, doe you get an alert when you get a friend request & does it show if an invitation is pending? On the app it just shows that everyone I've sent a request to is my friend, even though they' wouldn't have accepted it' I.e right after I sent an invite
  • RyanC1992RyanC1992 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to those who've added me so far :) Hoping to have my XBOX One soon! Still no update yet unfortunately but I live in hope :D
    Dezcore wrote: »
    I've added those that I saw while browsing on xbox.com. Good tims soon!

Sent you a Friend request ; noticed Wishaw in your Bio haha!
    Forum Member
    :) added some more, will add others when I remember to updqatemy list. Still just Forza reallyatmo. Loving the Xmachine!
    Forum Member
    I added loads of people with the new Smartglass app for the X1 but it didn't say if the were confirmed or not so it said they were all my friends. I sent a message when I sent the invite too.

I accidentally clicked the old Smartglass app on my phone for the 360 and only a couple were showing as friends, with none pending, so sent the requests again.

I don't know how the notifications or friend requests work on X1 but the app is confusing. Sorry if you've received a request from me twice!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brass Drag0n
    He4rt
    CraigT71
    IQ71
    Minnimo
    D4NG3R CL05E
    BiDDY THE RiVER
    JediScho
    SimonB79
    o Jaay o
    RedArrowX
    Tezcatlipoca
    c00kie w00kie72
    ITSJUSTGlenn
    gavo360
    Egg Maestro
    Cpl_Carrott
    Highland Mcb
    the doctor no9
    Glam Rock Cop
    edbic
    UnpopularCash62
    Shuflie
    ORZIE
    l As7ro l
    Coggit
    jediknight479
    PredatoryPanda
    gds1972
    HR2XBOGaMeR
    RyanC1992
    paulb09
    Dezcore
    ScottKilbourne
    OneManTagTeam

I really love the Xbox One. I have finally got some games installed now, so I will be rocking it on Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 tomorrow. :D