Options

Liked it when Siavash said "thank F**k for that when Sophie...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He couldn't contain how relieved he was, he was actually stroking her. It showed what a sweet man he is. They have become good friends in the house, an unlikely combo, but there is real affection between them.

He had to check himself as they were Live, but he would have probably embraced her..but stopped at the hair stroke.

Latest News this morning says he went to DR later and said he wants Sophie to win as she's the most genuine...awe.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The voters have had enough time to see the girl behind the enormous breasts.

Can you remember how utterly foul Kenny and Tom were about Sophie, when they discussed her for an hour in the kitchen - even the scraps we were shown were disgusting misogynistic cr@p? Yet when Tom was leaving, it was Sophie he gave advice to, because he realised that she was worth caring about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mambo79 wrote: »
    He genuinely likes Sophie and she was convinced she would go last night. Why I don't know? Maybe because she's the last of team dull along with Charlie?

I think Sophie thought she was going because she is under no illusions as to how the public generally view glamour models. Think she will be genuinely shocked when she gets out and sees the favourable reaction to her.:)
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was really sweet the way Lisa gave David a big hug when it was announced he was safe. They had a genine friendship too.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    So many people forget that they have been friends from the start. When Cairon and Siavash were close buddies at the start Sophie was with them a lot - they all clicked and he has maintained that friendship always.

When she was with Kris, she spent a lot of time with him but they have never fallen out or voted for each other. As others have left they have been able to spend more time together and Rod and Sia are her two closest mates in there.

She has stood by him these last few weeks when Lisa,Charlie,David etc have been trying to get him out. They will defo be friends after the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's been a chemistry between them for a while now. BB seem to be pushing the Sophie/Rodrigo friendship more though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    I can't believe him. And I thought him making my loaf of bread go mouldy was bad :mad:

My husband is being made redundant. Siavash has a lot to answer for. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    He couldn't contain how relieved he was, he was actually stroking her. It showed what a sweet man he is. They have become good friends in the house, an unlikely combo, but there is real affection between them.

I agree
  • Options
    squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    Siavash wants Sophie to win.
    Ive read it somewhere today.
  • Options
    BB_BizuBB_Bizu Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Siavash wants Sophie to win.
    Ive read it somewhere today.

It was on the official BB Sites 'Latest News' :)
  • Options
    squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    BB_Bizu wrote: »
    It was on the official BB Sites 'Latest News' :)

Ah thanks.
    Ive been looking for it. Never thought to look in the most obvious place.
    Its the first time Ive noticed anyone in there say about Sophie winning tbh. They mainly seem to think Charlie has it in the bag.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    It is a real shame that so few of their conversations have been shown, as they are funny together IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Chill, nobody was starting a contest!

Isn't she allowed more than one close friend?

You are so missin the point!!! Sophie's bestus number one friend is rodders, siavash is just her bestus bestus number two friend!
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem to genuinely like each other. If only she had been on his team from the start I might have grown to like her - as it is I remember how she was with Team dumb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes fooled everyone ,well nearly everyone and will probably walk out the winner , not bad for someone who took himself out of the game but will be glad to grab the cheque.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    once this is all over, I think Siavash may just smash her pasty in.
  • Options
    isis333isis333 Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOAM wrote: »
    once this is all over, I think Siavash may just smash her pasty in.

:eek::confused::eek: