Ross kemp and his ex wife

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
I've only just realised her the brookes monster is in relation to Ross kemp.
I've heard alleged rumours that ross is gay. ( which isn't mine or anyones buisness) but I can't ever remember reading anything in the news of the world, i can't help wonder if the fact they were married is the reason it's not been in the notw?
Anyone else and it would be all over the papers.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what papers it was in but she allegedly gave him a whack in the face once.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way . She seems lovely. Bet her parents are sooooo proud
  • topptopp Posts: 2,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah he's to hard, he would Rambo her down if she hacked his phone. You not seen his TV programmes ? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is hard the same way as Danny "you shlag" dyer is. Oooh scary! Imagine them 2 on ghost hunting!!!!
  • SkirtChaserSkirtChaser Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    He is hard the same way as Danny "you shlag" dyer is. Oooh scary! Imagine them 2 on ghost hunting!!!!

"You shlag"...LOL!
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only just realised her the brookes monster is in relation to Ross kemp.
    I've heard alleged rumours that ross is gay. ( which isn't mine or anyones buisness) but I can't ever remember reading anything in the news of the world, i can't help wonder if the fact they were married is the reason it's not been in the notw?
    Anyone else and it would be all over the papers.

She was in a relationship with Ross Kemp. I was watched the Panorama documentary last night about Murdoch and it mentioned when she said something to a MP about being gay and Ross Kemp called her a Homophobic Bitch and told her to shut up.

She was the one who did whack Ross Kemp as well.
  • PinkyPigPinkyPig Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    c0lefax wrote: »
    Not sure what papers it was in but she allegedly gave him a whack in the face once.

Apparently the police were called too, but she said it was just a silly row that got out of hand!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4405752.stm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already been discussed in the Showbiz forum
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    PinkyPig wrote: »
    Apparently the police were called too, but she said it was just a silly row that got out of hand!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4405752.stm

I think she spent the night in custody, but no charges ended up being made.
    I half-expected Ross Kemp to come out with some "interesting" statements after the NOTW saga.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god we're not held responsible for the actions of our exes, eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he may not be a "hard man" but Ross Kemp had the balls to put himself in some seriously bad conflicts and areas which he should get credit for.....

meanwhile Danny Dyer was sat at home playing the hard man

(so i 50% agree with you)

:)
  • LostReflectionLostReflection Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard rumours(very strong ones)that Kemp was caught in bed with another man by Brookes. :0
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i guess he is glad he got out when he did. i am not sure him will have anything to say about all of this. it isn't really his style.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geordiesi wrote: »
    he may not be a "hard man" but Ross Kemp had the balls to put himself in some seriously bad conflicts and areas which he should get credit for.....

meanwhile Danny Dyer was sat at home playing the hard man

(so i 50% agree with you)

:)

I must say that ross kemp has huge bollarks, how hr stayed so calm and relaxed when talking to child rapists in sudan I think was beyond me.

Danny dyer is nothing more than a fool. ( mainly cos my wife is in love with him)
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross Kemp used to married to her, but he saw things were about to kick off, and got out of there! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member

She was the one who did whack Ross Kemp as well.

If I recall wasn't Ross Kemp & Steve McFadden (think that's his surname, Phil & Grant) both in the news around the same time for getting a whack from their partners?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard rumours(very strong ones)that Kemp was caught in bed with another man by Brookes. :0

Indeed. Fish breathing apparatus.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. Fish breathing apparatus.
    I would have hoped young Ross would have better taste.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c0lefax wrote: »

He was with someone he shouldn't of been. Allegedly. No excuse for violence of course but if true it may have been quite a shock for the then Mrs Kemp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was she never Rebekah Kemp? She was Rebekah Wade when she was married to him but took her next husbands surname to become Brookes. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    soran wrote: »
    Ross Kemp used to married to her, but he saw things were about to kick off, and got out of there! :D

:) Love it!
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppycat wrote: »
    Why was she never Rebekah Kemp? She was Rebekah Wade when she was married to him but took her next husbands surname to become Brookes. :confused:
    Perhaps she worried people would get confused with the guitar player from Spandau Ballet.
  • ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he divorce her 'cause he was hacked off with her?
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soran wrote: »

Good one!!
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's where she got her hair style from...

She's been un-kemp'd