The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree .. More fool them ... I'm sure she has been checked for any diseases..

I'm sure she has, but in the end it's not worth taking a risk.

In her breathtaking arrogance though, I'm sure she thinks STD's only happen to 'other people'.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent mums don't put themselves before their kids and take off for beauty treatments etc on a whim and leave them in the care of nannies. Excellent mums don't have an ever changing procession of menfriends/husband to confuse and upset their children.

She doesn't physically abuse her children, and I wouldn't dream of suggesting she did, but her emotional abuse of them is harmful and I can see in years to come, they'll be quite damaged - something Katie will have to take the blame for.

Parading them on tv and getting their son to "perform" for the cameras will damage Junior. And when she goes for her brpeauty treatments they are usually with their dad.. Who also has Nannys.. I don't see how being with a nanny is harmful.. My daughter went to preschool and nursery when I worked .. Didn't harm her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure she has, but in the end it's not worth taking a risk.

In her breathtaking arrogance though, I'm sure she thinks STD's only happen to 'other people'.

You are ASSUMING that's what she thinks.. None of us know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parading them on tv and getting their son to "perform" for the cameras will damage Junior. And when she goes for her brpeauty treatments they are usually with their dad.. Who also has Nannys.. I don't see how being with a nanny is harmful.. My daughter went to preschool and nursery when I worked .. Didn't harm her..

I'm not getting into a debate that Andre must be as bad/worse than KP as far as child-rearing skills go. There's no need to bring him into things as this is about KP and not him.

To be fair, your child was left with people for a few hours a day, not days/weeks on end. It's not enough to leave a kid with a nanny, and you can't deny she is away from them an awful lot.
    You are ASSUMING that's what she thinks.. None of us know

Maybe, but what I do know is that she IS breathtakingly arrogant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not getting into a debate that Andre must be as bad/worse than KP as far as child-rearing skills go. There's no need to bring him into things as this is about KP and not him.

To be fair, your child was left with people for a few hours a day, not days/weeks on end. It's not enough to leave a kid with a nanny, and you can't deny she is away from them an awful lot.

Maybe, but what I do know is that she IS breathtakingly arrogant.

Sorry.. I shouldn't of brought their dad into this debate... She isn't away from them as much as you think.. They are usually with their other parent and vies versa when the other parent goes on holiday.. They are not left with Nannys 24/7
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry.. I shouldn't of brought their dad into this debate... She isn't away from them as much as you think.. They are usually with their other parent and vies versa when the other parent goes on holiday.. They are not left with Nannys 24/7

And you know this being privy to every bit of her private life of course. ;)

Come on Betty, it's not good for her kids to be shoved from pillar to post the way she does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you know this being privy to every bit of her private life of course. ;)

Come on Betty, it's not good for her kids to be shoved from pillar to post the way she does.

DITTO ... You are also NOT privvy to every aspect of her private life... I don't see her kids being shoved from pillar to post .. I believe they have a stable life.. Half with mum half with dad.. Time will tell..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DITTO ... You are also NOT privvy to every aspect of her private life... I don't see her kids being shoved from pillar to post .. I believe they have a stable life.. Half with mum half with dad.. Time will tell..

From this quote below you sound as if you only believe this for 50% of the time, as it seems you're saying he's not getting that stable home with his father. Personally, I think these children - including the baby eventually - are going to need a lot of therapy when they're older.
    Parading them on tv and getting their son to "perform" for the cameras will damage Junior.

Katie may not be guilty at the moment of parading her children on TV, but she's had no qualms about doing it in the past, and given the right circumstances, I've no doubt she'd do it again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From this quote below you sound as if you only believe this for 50% of the time, as it seems you're saying he's not getting that stable home with his father.

Katie may not be guilty at the moment of parading her children on TV, but she's had no qualms about doing it in the past, and given the right circumstances, I've no doubt she'd do it again.

I said I believe they have a stable life .. With BOTH parents..The kids look like they have a routine in life .. I think if they had their life again Katie AND Peter would NOT have their kids on tv at all.
    I've seen a clip of junior from his dads show and I do think he is " performing" to please his dad.. All kids go through this stage but not on camera ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said I believe they have a stable life .. With BOTH parents..The kids look like they have a routine in life .. I think if they had their life again Katie AND Peter would NOT have their kids on tv at all.
    I've seen a clip of junior from his dads show and I do think he is " performing" to please his dad.. All kids go through this stage but not on camera ..

Not from that quoted remark you didn't.

Still, carry on if that's what you believe....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not from that quoted remark you didn't.

Still, carry on if that's what you believe....:D

I dont agree having the kids on tv.. Even when they where together... And I do think Junior is mostly affected by this.. But I still believe they have a stable life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What clip was this? What did Junior do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they had agreed that if one of them had to work during 'their' time with the children the other would have them and they would make up time when they were back... I remember thinking that such a flexible agreement was in the best interests of them all but surprisingly mature for the two of them.

I have to say I think she does love the children but she is unable to put their interests first... the interchangeable men she is parading through their lives is psychologically damaging... she never leaves time for the children to adjust to the loss of the old before the introduction of the new and what is it teaching them about adult relationships?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    What clip was this? What did Junior do?

His dad was getting him to sing and dance for his show in the clip I saw.. I think it was from his latest series..
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His dad was getting him to sing and dance for his show in the clip I saw.. I think it was from his latest series..

So you are saying that Pete treats Junior like some kind of performing bear? And this will somehow damage him? You put a camera in front of any child, and the chances are they will show off and perform, that's what kids do. There must be some very troubled children about if, being filmed showing off is seen as damaging, i would predict that Junior will peruse his love of performing in front of a camera in later life and becoming a performer, and to compare a child showing off in front of a camera as damaging as moving a strange man into the family home, that the kids have never even met, for months later never to be seen or heard of again, after the kids referring them to a Daddy whatever is just silly and a bottomless argument
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So you are saying that Pete treats Junior like some kind of performing bear? And this will somehow damage him? You put a camera in front of any child, and the chances are they will show off and perform, that's what kids do. There must be some very troubled children about if, being filmed showing off is seen as damaging, i would predict that Junior will peruse his love of performing in front of a camera in later life and becoming a performer, and to compare a child showing off in front of a camera as damaging as moving a strange man into the family home, that the kids have never even met, for months later never to be seen or heard of again, after the kids referring them to a Daddy whatever is just silly and a bottomless argument

If you really want to get into this here goes.. I believe Peter is building his son up for a massive fall..he is telling him he will be a star etc and what happens if he doesn't become that star? .. I didnt campare anything .. I was saying i find it damaging that they filmed their kids and peter still does,.. The kids DON'T call anyone but Peter daddy....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you really want to get into this here goes.. I believe Peter is building his son up for a massive fall..he is telling him he will be a star etc and what happens if he doesn't become that star? .. I didnt campare anything .. I was saying i find it damaging that they filmed their kids and peter still does,.. The kids DON'T call anyone but Peter daddy....

Did they not have a Daddy Alex? So encouraging your child to be an actor or a singer is damaging, how do we know Junior will not become a star? If you find Junior performing for the camera as damaging, what's your thought on the countless Uncles?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare you.

It is none of your damned business whether or not she terminates an unwanted pregnancy - ALL WOMEN not just KP have the right to make such a private decision.

Rolleyes away, and get back to the victorian draconian era.

Absolutely.

As a woman, she has the right to take control over her own body and if that control means that she doesn't want to continue with a pregnancy then that is her absolute right imo.

If the law allows women to terminate pregnancies and we agree with that law then it's none of our business what reason they choose to end the pregnancy for. If you are pro choice, you accept that it may not be what you would do yourself but you respect the right of any woman to do so.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very rarely post on these forums but have to say there is no way I could say KP is a good mother.

First off though this comes from no knowledge of anything more than the odd bit I have seen of their/her shows, none of which I could watch in their entirety as it was such drivel and also from magazine articles I have read or bits I have read on here!

She seems to me to be a 'butterfly' mother, it's OK when it suits her but only when it suits? I acknowledge she can give them anything money can buy and countless trips to Alton Towers (usually with new penis in tow) but I can't imagine her sitting down with them and helping with their classwork from school or playing a card game or making things, it all seems to be plonk them in front of big TV? I may be wrong as I haven't seen enough of her on TV to tell but that is my impression?

The stream of men through their lives has been covered enough on here so I'll refrain from that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely.

As a woman, she has the right to take control over her own body and if that control means that she doesn't want to continue with a pregnancy then that is her absolute right imo.

If the law allows women to terminate pregnancies and we agree with that law then it's none of our business what reason they choose to end the pregnancy for. If you are pro choice, you accept that it may not be what you would do yourself but you respect the right of any woman to do so.

Totally agree with this post ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they not have a Daddy Alex? So encouraging your child to be an actor or a singer is damaging, how do we know Junior will not become a star? If you find Junior performing for the camera as damaging, what's your thought on the countless Uncles?

I have said before I don't think she should of married this latest bloke so quickly.. But she was with Alex 2 years and Leo nearly 2 that's not countless uncles is it.. None of us know if this will affect them and I'm not going to claim it has or it hasnt..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have said before I don't think she should of married this latest bloke so quickly.. But she was with Alex 2 years and Leo nearly 2 that's not countless uncles is it.. None of us know if this will affect them and I'm not going to claim it has or it hasnt..

Sorry, how many Dads (sorry uncles) has Harvey had? Dwight Scott Matt Pete Alex Leo Kieran. How old is Harvey?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely.

^^Brilliant post Blondie.( and so was isobel's post you were responding to).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely.

I have a ex friend that has had 4-5 abortions, for no other reason than she did not use any contraception and slept with many men, but will willingly weep and give the sob story of how she is now unable to become a Mother, so yes it is totally a woman's choice, but common sense surely would tell these women,that after such a traumatic experience, not to make the same mistake again, abortion is not a form of contraception :mad:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a ex friend that has had 4-5 abortions, for no other reason than she did not use any contraception and slept with many men, but will willingly weep and give the sob story of how she is now unable to become a Mother, so yes it is totally a woman's choice, but common sense surely would tell these women,that after such a traumatic experience, not to make the same mistake again, abortion is not a form of contraception :mad:

:confused:
    Unless the "ex-friend" was Katie Price, I don't quite see the relevance of this post.
This discussion has been closed.