Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    This made me splutter . She would do an interview with the devil himself if the pay was good enough.

Thanks for the laugh Betty, it's an horrible day here :D

Sorry to spoil your laugh ..but the fact is she hasn't done the interviews and has said so on her twitter account .. And yes I know you will come back with the " well she would say hat wouldn't she " line
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    What I also noticed again was his inability to say a firm no to those poor kids, Junior especially regarding him wanting the fish tank in his room, about 7 pathetic attempts at saying no then he gives up & calls for poor Gloria to take over.
    As for the "you said we can have any fish we want" moment in the shop, give me strength! Here's an idea DOTY, how about saying you can have one each, prove to me you can be responsible for it & if so we may return for more? But oh no, PA at his best, just spoiling & over indulging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    In my opinion, the MOTHER is usually the central figure in a kids life (barring other circumstances of course - ie. single dads with full rights etc) and whether they go back and tell on mum or dad or whoever, shes usually the person they run to when they fall over, get cut etc

... but yet she shouldnt have final say over whether her kids are splattered all over reality tv.

Bizarre! ;)

They have equal custody and equal say in the children, although normally parents should discuss important matters and come to an agreement or compromise. In this case, it is probably still difficult although they did appear to communicate amicably per telephone in the early days.

As for your first comment, the days are over when mothers are always the primary carer and comfort provider. Fathers are often now just as involved in child-care as mothers and the children are consequently just as emotionally attached to them. They will go to the parent who is able to best provide comfort and empathy and going by the old shows, this appeared to be Pete, particularly where Junior was concerned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When it comes to the kids ..they should be in agreement for the kids sake..if they can't agree on something then they need to compromise ... Neither has a right to say what happens to their children as they share custody
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to spoil your laugh ..but the fact is she hasn't done the interviews and has said so on her twitter account .. And yes I know you will come back with the " well she would say hat wouldn't she " line

Cummon BB.............you know, I know and the whole world knows that KP is the devil.
    She brainwashed poor wee innocent Peteybabes.:cry:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not at all. Just had another laugh. :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure he did just walk out on her. There were a lot of rumours it had fallen apart long before people knew and they were keeping it going due to the tv show, jobs booked. Infact they were both out a few nights before the news leaked looking awkward. He could well have left as agreed.

Of course for CAN it sounds better he dramatically walked out - but is she really the type to let a man just go?

I didn't say he did *just* walk out on her but he was the one who left the marriage. Obviously things were wrong a long time before as no one wakes up one morning and walks out of a marriage, especially one where kids are involved. Regardless of my opinion of PA, I can't imagine he didn't go through hell in making the choice to split from his wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cummon BB.............you know, I know and the whole world knows that KP is the devil.
    She brainwashed poor wee innocent Peteybabes.:cry:

:o:o sorry DD I forgot ..we are all supposed to believe poor Petey is such an innocent little lamb and is never naughty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I've no idea whether she needs to or not but his name seems to be continually dragged into her affairs if not directly by her then by 'sources' close to her. The story about hoping to get an invite to Pete and Emily's wedding certainly came directly from an interview she gave about seeing a psychic, perhaps the same one who said she'd marry Kevin http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/541142/katie-price-i-want-to-go-to-peter-andre-s-wedding-to-emily-macdonagh

As for whose ego can't get over the break-up, I came across this quote yesterday from another of her exes, Gladiator Ace:

"When she’s been dumped and she’s got a grudge with someone, she just wants to make life as unpleasant as possible for that person as she feels she’s getting her own back. I suffered it a long time ago and Peter Andre is suffering it now – listening to her say things that he knows are patently untrue. Quite frankly, Peter – like me – should be pleased that she’s not with him.

Ending:

“We’re members of the Great Escape Club.”
    http://www.anorak.co.uk/223849/celebrities/katie-prices-alleged-rapist-speaks-out.html/

I would imagine hell hath no fury like her...at the time, but that interview Ace sold in 2009 about a relationship he had with her in the nineties just goes to show that PA isnt the first one of her ex's to still milk the cash cow years on :rolleyes: as BB stated she gives no interviews to NOW, and as for the great escape club ahhh those poor helpless little men :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    I would imagine hell hath no fury like her...at the time, but that interview Ace sold in 2009 about a relationship he had with her in the nineties just goes to show that PA isnt the first one of her ex's to still milk the cash cow years on :rolleyes: as BB stated she gives no interviews to NOW, and as for the great escape club ahhh those poor helpless little men :(

You would think she made them be in along term relationships with her agaisnt their own free will wouldn't you :rolleyes:

On a side note..isn't Dan Wootten something to do with NOW?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre.

That guy is my hero.

If I lived on mars.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would think she made them be in along term relationships with her agaisnt their own free will wouldn't you :rolleyes:

It wouldnt surprise me if wootten wasnt something to do with all the pitying, bigging up headlines that NOW produce about PA :rolleyes:, as for KP bearing grudges, who the hell wouldnt against an ex that used you, and your kids for publicity in the most disturbing way :mad:
    Forum Member
    I often wonder if PA reads this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would bet money that someone on his payroll does but I think that applies to all zelebs.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldnt surprise me if wootten wasnt something to do with all the pitying, bigging up headlines that NOW produce about PA :rolleyes:, as for KP bearing grudges, who the hell wouldnt against an ex that used you, and your kids for publicity in the most disturbing way :mad:

IF??!? :D

I think this will answer your question...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

As the saying goes, he's so far up his backside, you can only just see the soles of his shoes dangling out.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon CP gives him the (heavily) edited highlights of this thread.

He depends on her for everything career-wise.

Unless.... Hey, Pete! If you're reading this, let us know by saying the code word: "smorgasboard" in the next episode... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure he did just walk out on her. There were a lot of rumours it had fallen apart long before people knew and they were keeping it going due to the tv show, jobs booked. Infact they were both out a few nights before the news leaked looking awkward. He could well have left as agreed.
    Of course for CAN it sounds better he dramatically walked out - but is she really the type to let a man just go?
    She's the type to actually drive them away Cyril, nevermind let them go. Leo dumped her, Pete dumped her, Dane dumped her, Dwight dumped her, Danny & Gareth G denied her, the only one who had to be removed was Alex.:D
    The fish moment was quite funny but I can't help but think PA knew it was humorous (compared to his usual standards) & had the scene planned to a T in his head before he went with it.
    I got the impression it was a nervous giggle from Ems & she was desperately trying to reassure poor Pete that it'd all be fine & he was still perfect.
    He is a humorous guy. There's no reason to believe there was anything devious in how he did it.:confused:
    :o:o sorry DD I forgot ..we are all supposed to believe poor Petey is such an innocent little lamb and is never naughty
    Are we? The only people who think that are here on DS, judging by the comments that he may have got angry during the micro-edited show. Nobody's perfect Betty. Even Pete.;)
    How many interviews has Ace done about KP? I would hardly call it milking the cash cow. Those poor helpless men were hardly helpless Cym, they dumped her & didn't look back.
    PA doesn't need to use her for publicity, since he's the one getting all the attention. http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Labour-replace-Ed-Miliband-Peter-Andre/story-18947798-detail/story.html#axzz2SyrHLypG
    On our website thisissussex.co.uk yesterday we posted a tongue-in-cheek story which was effectively "Peter Andre visits his own coffee shop".

As earth-shattering as this news was we didn't expect it to prove quite as popular as it did.
    By the end of the day it was quite easily our most-read story of the week - being devoured by twice as many people as any other story.
    Doesn't say much for the rest of your stories you may be thinking.
    But we had some pretty decent stories on our website, even if we do say so ourselves.

There was a bomb scare at Gatwick Airport. There was the story of a Britain's Got Talent contesteant who said an insult from Simon Cowell had been edited in after his performance to make him look silly. We even had a story about a woman with a collection of 4,500 hankies!

What really amazed us, though, was that our Andre world exclusive - telling fans that a Tweet about him visiting his East Grinstead coffee shop had been retweeted 49 times in less than an hour - performed a lot better than our report on Miliband's visit to Crawley last week.
    Four times as many people wanted to know about the movements of everyone's favourite Australian dad called Peter than the views of the second most famous politician called Miliband on the likes of immigration, privatisation and state snooping.
    So as Labour try to work out how to topple David Cameron maybe they should consider at least making Andre shadow chancellor.
    After all he runs a successful small business. Does Ed Balls?
    And why not go the whole hog and make him party leader.

And he has to do precious little to get it, rather than slag off famous people and marry near-strangers.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahhh Dan, keeping his job opportunities open at CAN

It does amaze me when i see Gemma on My Life in the backseat of the car now, the same woman who was pretty much asked to leave by her last job for planting negative stories about KP.

Surely PA would never get involved in anything dodgy like that? :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose if you're a fan of KP you may see that she dating Ace at the height of his Gladiator success, was him leeching off her. And you might think the reason we know the gory details of her shagging Gareth Gates when he won pop idol, was because he rode on her coattails & sold the story on her.:D:D:D:D
    Who is she hanging out with now? Oh the TOWIE lot & Rylan Clark. ;)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    PA doesn't need to use her for publicity, since he's the one getting all the attention.

But clearly not the case (or at least, wasn't) because she is how he got the attention. If he wasn't DOTY and an underdog, the public (especially women) wouldn't be interested.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will give KP her due, she does seem to always know which bandwagon to jump on to keep her 15 minutes going.
    If they're currently in the media glare, KP wants to be their BFF
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But clearly not the case (or at least, wasn't) because she is how he got the attention. If he wasn't DOTY and an underdog, the public (especially women) wouldn't be interested.
    That's how they BOTH got the attention. The mistake she made was in thinking the public were watching the shows to see her, when they were watching the relationship. He was always the most popular with the public, hence him winning her in the jungle.
    Forum Member
    I reckon CP gives him the (heavily) edited highlights of this thread.

He depends on her for everything career-wise.

Unless.... Hey, Pete! If you're reading this, let us know by saying the code word: "smorgasboard" in the next episode... :)
    Now that would make me laugh:D
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She's the type to actually drive them away Cyril, nevermind let them go. Leo dumped her, Pete dumped her, Dane dumped her, Dwight dumped her, Danny & Gareth G denied her, the only one who had to be removed was Alex.:D

He is a humorous guy. There's no reason to believe there was anything devious in how he did it.:confused:

Are we? The only people who think that are here on DS, judging by the comments that he may have got angry during the micro-edited show. Nobody's perfect Betty. Even Pete.;)

How many interviews has Ace done about KP? I would hardly call it milking the cash cow. Those poor helpless men were hardly helpless Cym, they dumped her & didn't look back.
    PA doesn't need to use her for publicity, since he's the one getting all the attention. http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Labour-replace-Ed-Miliband-Peter-Andre/story-18947798-detail/story.html#axzz2SyrHLypG

And he has to do precious little to get it, rather than slag off famous people and marry near-strangers.

Personally I don't find him funny at all, maybe other people do but he just doesn't appeal to my sense of humour, I don't ever recall laughing at any of his jokes before so for him to make me even laugh slightly is most unusual. In my opinion the whole show is contrived even down to his gags
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I will give KP her due, she does seem to always know which bandwagon to jump on to keep her 15 minutes going.
    If they're currently in the media glare, KP wants to be their BFF

She was allegedly going to dump Alex, but then he won Big Brother & she dragged him off & married him. He was 'the one'.
This discussion has been closed.