Ashleigh and Helen Truce !!

conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21dydm_bbuk-15-ashleigh-and-helen-bury-the-hatchet-day-39-big-brother_shortfilms

They would look like backstabbing fools if they face to face nommed each other after this new chapter of warmth which has just unfolded. Won't happen….. Marlon is now the dead easy target for everyone.

Comments

• JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    As Jalé said would happen on BBOTP last night.

She must have got the memo too, c5 expected Ashleigh to go...*rolls eyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Marlon goes tomorrow night however they are all a bunch of cowards in there and I honestly think Ashleigh is a goner.
    The HMs have no loyalty towards Ashleigh therefor will have no problem nominating her to her face. Plus, the majority are sheep so will just follow the trend of nominating whoever was nominated before them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21dydm_bbuk-15-ashleigh-and-helen-bury-the-hatchet-day-39-big-brother_shortfilms

They would look like backstabbing fools if they face to face nommed each other after this new chapter of warmth which has just unfolded. Won't happen….. Marlon is now the dead easy target for everyone.

No they wouldn't, did you not watch the end of the video where they intimate that they will just laugh it off and won't take offence from now on if they nominate one another ?
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    I hope Marlon goes tomorrow night however they are all a bunch of cowards in there and I honestly think Ashleigh is a goner.
    The HMs have no loyalty towards Ashleigh therefor will have no problem nominating her to her face. Plus, the majority are sheep so will just follow the trend of nominating whoever was nominated before them.

Lets guess then and we don't know if they have to give ONE name or TWO in this face to face one.

Who WON'T nom Ashleigh… Danielle, Mark, Christopher, Chris, and HELEN after the new chapter between them.

Kimberly would ! To be honest most of them are gunning for Marlon and I think Ashleigh will be left very low in the mix this week vote wise. They are also super aware of the chants …..and they may see this as a huge chance to get rid of someone they considered a favourite to go to the final… STEPHEN !!!