If Frank Lampard wasn't a rich famous footballer...

floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
Forum Member
... would tv presenter Christine Bleakley be dating him?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1290895/Christine-Bleakley-Frank-Lampard-share-public-kiss-join-family-holiday-Sardinia.html

What do you reckon? Do you think she's dating him to raise her own profile? I think so!

Nice to see Lampard has got over our miserable exit from the World Cup. He looks like he's got over the despair of losing. :p

Comments

• muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know, but all i know is I think he is rather attractive footballer or not
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A millionaire dating a millionaire.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    If he wasn't rich and famous I bet she wouldn't be dating him. This is tactical dating, Christine. You don't fool me.;) Still, if she's hot in the love making stakes I'd say he's getting a lot out of the deal! A few months of good sex and then they will split. Oh, it's great to be cynical, isn't it!
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1290895/Christine-Bleakley-Frank-Lampard-share-public-kiss-join-family-holiday-Sardinia.html

What do you reckon? Do you think she's dating him to raise her own profile? I think so!

Nice to see Lampard has got over our miserable exit from the World Cup. He looks like he's got over the despair of losing. :p
    And if Christine Bleakley was a shelfstacker in Asda would rich, famous footballer Lampard even look at her?

They're both attractive and successful in their fields with a high media profile. I don't think either needs this relationship to get a few more column inches.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    And if Christine Bleakley was a shelfstacker in Asda would rich, famous footballer Lampard even look at her?

He might. Have you seen some girls in Asda? Cor... they turn me on when they put the baked beans on the shelf. :D
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might. Have you seen some girls in Asda? Cor... they turn me on when they put the baked beans on the shelf. :D

You pervert!!:eek::D:D:rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eww, that voice.
  • Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eww, that voice.

Can't say that I've ever heard him....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get the hate Christine generates. No Chelsea fan, but Lampard seems like a good-looking, decent and brainy footballer, apart from that, he was solo when she met him. Nothing wrong with datin him. He also got himself a woman, who's succesful in her own right, who's bubbly, earns her own money and seems learned - in other words: not your usual WAG. They make a good couple and I hope they will last.
  • PimpurlPimpurl Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Eww, that voice.
    Couldn't have put it better. Same goes for John Terry
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait she is getting 4.00am alarm calls for breakfast TV....and has to sleep during peak social hours..... she will barely see him.... that will put paid to this quick enough.
  • therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If ifs and buts were candy and...
  • nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,174
    Forum Member
    maybe reverse it and say if she wasn't rich and on tv would he date her?
    maybe she's raising her profile (using) by dating him
    all the media soundbites seem to be about her dating him than him dating her
    suggesting she is the instigator
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer, he replied: 'A virgin.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Don't get the hate Christine generates. No Chelsea fan, but Lampard seems like a good-looking, decent and brainy footballer, apart from that, he was solo when she met him. Nothing wrong with datin him. He also got himself a woman, who's succesful in her own right, who's bubbly, earns her own money and seems learned - in other words: not your usual WAG. They make a good couple and I hope they will last.

This.

The seem well matched. He's on par with Einstein compared to your average footballer and she is far removed from the typical tangoed, dopey WAG.

I think they're both alright. There are far more people in celebworld who deserve flak than this pair.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    This.

The seem well matched. He's on par with Einstein compared to your average footballer and she is far removed from the typical tangoed, dopey WAG.

I think they're both alright. There are far more people in celebworld who deserve flak than this pair.

:eek: :D I think Christine has been giving David Dickenson a run for the money in the tangoed stakes lately! She does seem to be getting more and more orange as the years go by.
  • diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess their careers mean that they overlap socially so the opportunity to meet each other (and find each other attractive enough to want to do the nasty) was presented because of this. If he was an odd job man he would have never met her so they would not have had the opportunity to date.
    However if he was an odd job man I might be finding various odd jobs for him to do round our house as he most certainly has not fallen out of the ugly tree.
  • SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer, he replied: 'A virgin.'

That is a brilliant retort.:D
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    I had no idea who this woman was for ages cos I never watched the One Show. Someone described her to me as the one with the horse's teeth! lol When I saw her on telly I realised what he meant!

Wonder if Frank's after a mother figure! Most of the women he's dated since he split with his long term-girlfriend-the-mother-of-his-kids' have been young french models or the like. Early 20's. So years younger than him. He's about 30.

Christine is older than him - I think she's 34/35, so practically ancient compared to the young models! lol
    He was very close to his late mother, of course. Maybe she's his temporary mother figure til he settles with some model stunner of about 25. :D
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    This.

:eek: She looks like she should be advertising Ronseal! She's one of the worst offenders! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D Glad to see they aren't all brain dead egomaniacs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »

I think she is very astute, and very savvy. The only thing that grates on me a little bit is when she acts in interviews like it all just effortlessly fell into her lap and she has no idea how. She's clearly a lady with a lot of ambition, nothing wrong with that, there's no need to act like a wide-eyed innocent.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her own profile is pretty high though. 'Profile' isn't the same as 'wealth'.

Mind you not as bad as those claiming Posh Spice started dating Becks to boost her own profile, despite the fact she was in the biggest girlband whilst no one knew who he was at the time.:rolleyes:
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doesnt Frank have a very high IQ? why is he with Christine he could do so much better
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I think she is very astute, and very savvy. The only thing that grates on me a little bit is when she acts in interviews like it all just effortlessly fell into her lap and she has no idea how. She's clearly a lady with a lot of ambition, nothing wrong with that, there's no need to act like a wide-eyed innocent.

She was a bit like that on Strictly, whenever the judges complimented her it was kind of 'who? me?' it got a little grating towards the end. When you reach the latter stages, you got to have lost some of the surprise that you're half decent :p