Options

Diplomat's son battered labrador puppy 20 times because he was 'having a bad day'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
Forum Member
A diplomat's son who viciously kicked and punched his puppy because he was 'having a bad day' after being turned down for a job has narrowly avoided being locked up for the horrific attack.

Mohammed Abou-Sabaa, whose father is a prominent Tunisian official, was caught on CCTV raining down more than 20 blows on his labrador, Poppy, as she cowered in terror.

In a final, sickening, attack, the 21-year-old student was filmed kicking the blameless pet down a flight of steps outside his luxury city centre flat.

Link *video is very distressing if your a fellow dog lover, I would not recommend watching.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen, this sick bas*ard should be locked up, I feel like finding him and kicking the sh*t out of him :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this sick bas*ard should be locked up, I feel like finding him and kicking the sh*t out of him :mad::mad::mad:

and that would make you better than him how?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It doesen't but i tend to think just by saying something like that it makes the poster feel better and i can see why to be honest.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor lamb wasn't jailed because he's young and a student...or maybe because his dad's a wealthy diplomat. The justice system is becoming more worthless every day.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pity he wasn't locked up: I'm sure some of the other prisoners would have been quite willing to have shown him what it was like to be on the receiving end!
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread title reminds me of a brilliant vampire weekend song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
    Forum Member

at least I would not be kicking the sh*t out of an innocent animal.
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because he would be teaching the little sod a valuable lesson?

Works for me.:)
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because the animal was defenceless & dependant on him for all its needs.

Scum like this are no better than kiddy fiddlers & should be treated accordingly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said this before on a similar thread involving a dog. Thank god for the invention of CCTV. Else this bastard would have gotten away with it completely. Sentence and fine way too low. If I'd seen him, it would have been him being kicked down the stairs, and I don't care what any one else has to say about making me better than him. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh FGS! :rolleyes:

The little piece of shit deserves a taste of his own medicine. Would love to see a video of him getting his shit kicked in and I make no apology for it! :mad:
  • Options
    RichievillaRichievilla Posts: 6,179
    Forum Member
    He should get a month in prison, a hefty fine to cover all costs, community service at an animal shelter and a ban from keeping animals for life. I hope Poppy manages to find a good home.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find senseless animal attacks like this appalling - I can't even bring myself to watch the link - but when people say they want to beat up the perpetrators I think it makes you come across like a vigilante lynch mob - and takes away from the act of cruelty itself.

I would prefer to just see stricter penalties enforced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FGS! :rolleyes:

The little piece of shit deserves a taste of his own medicine. Would love to see a video of him getting his shit kicked in and I make no apology for it! :mad:

It's things like this that detract from what he did - you end up looking like the nutcase if anything
  • Options
    Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    Scum like this are no better than kiddy fiddlers & should be treated accordingly.
    Glad to see we're not overreacting here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueBell7 wrote: »
    It's things like this that detract from what he did - you end up looking like the nutcase if anything

And you end up looking like a liberal lefty!

Animal abusers are scum. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not think that two wrongs make a right. Also vigiliantiasm (spelling) is not a good way to administer justice.

I despise animal cruelty more than anything but i can also see why there is no excuse for kicking the crap out of someone,it just makes a hypocrite of you.

I can see why you would want to, hell I have that feeling myself, however I could not and would not do it.

It would create more problems than it would solve.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueBell7 wrote: »

And I'd much rather be a nutcase than a spineless b*stard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I'd much rather be a nutcase than a spineless b*stard.

Oh right - because I could see you doing so much to protect animals with an attutude like this - you'd just end up in prison (which is exactly where the guy who did this isn't)

Bonkers
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Fines, jail, yadda, yadda...

The thing that gets me about stuff like this is why people get a limited ban on animal ownership.

If you end up in court for animal abuse a guilty verdict should result in an automatic life-ban on keeping animals IMO.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see we're not overreacting here.

Better than being apathetical & just shrugging your shoulders with a cowardly "meh".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Fines, jail, yadda, yadda...

The thing that gets me about stuff like this is why people get a limited ban on animal ownership.

If you end up in court for animal abuse a guilty verdict should result in an automatic life-ban on keeping animals IMO.

For sure it should

and why would anyone want him to get community service in an animal sanctuary? i wouldnt want him near animals ever.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not think that two wrongs make a right. Also vigiliantiasm (spelling) is not a good way to administer justice.

I despise animal cruelty more than anything but i can also see why there is no excuse for kicking the crap out of someone,it just makes a hypocrite of you.

I can see why you would want to, hell I have that feeling myself, however I could not and would not do it.

It would create more problems than it would solve.

^this^
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    Better than being apathetical & just shrugging your shoulders with a cowardly "meh".

Erm... how is posting on an internet forum that you're angry any LESS apathetic than posting on an internet forum to say you aren't?

I'll admit, it does make ME angry, but I'm not going to claim bravery or being a man of action for myself just because I've said that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Pity he wasn't locked up: I'm sure some of the other prisoners would have been quite willing to have shown him what it was like to be on the receiving end!

Indeed, and some of those prisoners will themselves have been locked up for even worse violence against other humans. But it's OK to be violent to other humans, just don't hurt the animals while doing it.

Classic example, the reporting of the IRA attacks on the American news was often glossed over, as if it was not that important if someone died. However the bomb attack that killed all those horses was headline news over there.
  • Options
    IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    Evil sod.
    Did the puppy survive/was rescued? (Sorry, can't watch the vid.)