I actually really like the Travers girls!

13»

Comments

• PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie needs to go home and give Charlie some breathing space.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie makes me cringe.

Charlie - she is ok, but would be interesting to see how she was if mummy wasn't there.
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I can't stand either of them. Jackie is very overbearing and totally sanctimonious. No wonder Charlie left home very young and went off the rails. Find them totally unwatchable and I hope they go soon.
  • Save FerrisSave Ferris Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Don't like either of them. Charlie doesn't seem to be able to make her own decisions and Jackie is quite overbearing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karma - for every action, there is a reaction.
    You mean that if someone falls heavily on their hand they might break a bone? I really hope that is what you mean.
    Cosya wrote: »
    Cant stand Jackie since the Hazel incident, when she didn't back up Gina. She is a liar and a coward. Get her out!

Jackie seems doomed to endless abuse on this forum, not because of anything she has said and done, but because she has offended Gina's fans. Unpleasant memories of the way anyone who crossed Aaron, or worse still Freddie, was monstered on here.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with both of them. In the last 24 hours both have been quoted as saying they're going to air their opinions NOW and speak their mind NOW. What the heck have they been doing in there up till NOW then? Lying, hiding, pretending. :mad:

Freaking SHEEP! Get them out!
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean that if someone falls heavily on their hand they might break a bone? I really hope that is what you mean.

Jackie seems doomed to endless abuse on this forum, not because of anything she has said and done, but because she has offended Gina's fans. Unpleasant memories of the way anyone who crossed Aaron, or worse still Freddie, was monstered on here.

I am not a Gina fan so you have completely got my reasoning wrong. I don't like Jackie because I find her quite cold towards Charlie although she tries to show some maternal instincts. Charlie shows more concern for her though. Also the singing and dancing act does my head in. I find her fame hungry persona very irritating.
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're nice girls, particularly Jackie.