• Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will all get covered up >:(
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Fergie and Andrew never fell out of love?? It seems odd then that they both have had various relationships, he has had various girlfriends and Fergie has gone out with many other men, usually millionaires, never mind Johnny Bryant and the other American Steve something or other. Strange behaviour for a couple "in love" don't you think.??

Not really. I think Sarah was probably very unhappy during her marriage due to the restraints of royal life and the hostility of palace officials and the media and flirted with other men as a result.
    But neither she nor Andrew have been reported as being involved in any kind of serious or long term relationship since they separated, even though they were both only in their thirties at the time.
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I've always thought it strange that neither remarried.

At first I thought it was because she didn't want to lose the title and the perks that her connections bring.

But let's face it, you don't live under the same roof as your ex-husband no matter how badly you want to co-parent. They are a family and dare I say it? Probbly a couple under the rules of common law.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    They don't even belong in the Showbiz column, unless they are considered zelebs.:confused:
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't even belong in the Showbiz column, unless they are considered zelebs.:confused:

Many of the people in this column are zelebs.
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enlighten us, which area do they belong in?

Discussion? Politics?

Don't remember a 'Royalty' arena,
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    nitenurse wrote: »
    Enlighten us, which area do they belong in?

Discussion? Politics?

Don't remember a 'Royalty' arena,

I would suggest General Discussion, that tacky pair are certainly not show biz.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last after all these years they've found a use for Sarah Ferguson - they're wheeling her out to support Andrew lately in his hour of need and will probably use her in the same way in the months of come.
  • Options
    Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    I think Sarah's a bit old for Andy's taste. Allegedly.