Options

Danny gets shock wake up call - very funny!

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
Curiosity of Vafunghoul who posted it on TIBB. :D

https://instagram.com/p/5rxFTaCG5a/

Made me laugh.:D:D:p

Comments

• Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is already in another thread. It's funny that's for sure.
    But as someone who lives no where near London I know never to fall asleep on public transport. :D Bound to be a prankster about. lol
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannys default response to most situations seems to be either F Off or STFU coupled with some kneejerk physical violence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sum stranger wakes you on a bus. I'm sure everyone.. would say Hi mate hows it going. lol Of course they wouldn't. And in London definitely not. Could of been anyone. The clip is funny.

But I want to know what was said after Danny woke properly and the camera went off. Would be more telling.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lucky there were no sandwiches about or else he'd be in right trouble from Dan the man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Sum stranger wakes you on a bus. I'm sure everyone.. would say Hi mate hows it going. lol Of course they wouldn't. And in London definitely not. Could of been anyone. The clip is funny.

But I want to know what was said after Danny woke properly and the camera went off. Would be more telling.
    Someone wakes me on a bus, i presume theyre waking me to check im ok or tell me we're at the end of the line , but my default setting isnt thikko aggression. Personally i find it strange that people seem to just expect the worst of other people and have their default response set accordingly . sign of the times maybe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lon_chaney wrote: »
    Someone wakes me on a bus, i presume theyre waking me to check im ok or tell me we're at the end of the line , but my default setting isnt thikko aggression. Personally i find it strange that people seem to just expect the worst of other people and have their default response set accordingly . sign of the times maybe.
    That would be a terrible assumption then, you have a very rose tinted view of the world. Most people would be startled and worried at first, it would be what the fu** is this dude doing in my face..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be a terrible assumption then, you have a very rose tinted view of the world. Most people would be startled and worried at first, it would be what the fu** is this dude doing in my face..
    Startled is normal but most people dont default to thikko aggression , unless the person is thikko aggressive of course.
    Not defaulting to thikko aggression is hardly equivalent to a rose tinted view of the world - its just not being a thikko aggressive.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not on a bus.

Having said that, it looks like a complete set up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lon_chaney wrote: »
    Startled is normal but most people dont default to thikko aggression , unless the person is thikko aggressive of course.
    Not defaulting to thikko aggression is hardly equivalent to a rose tinted view of the world - its just not being a thikko aggressive.
    Well my first thoughts would be whats this guy up too.. and to get that camera turned off. Its not as if he went to punch the guy.
    Croctacus wrote: »
    That's not on a bus.

Having said that, it looks like a complete set up.
    Tube then I didn't pay huge attention to it. Just watched the prankster and Danny. I did kinda think set up too as a possibility, possibly Danny knows this guy he knows a few people. lol
  • Options
    Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody ell does everything have to be dissected to the enth degree...Just laugh, it's funny...jeeez
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parish15 wrote: »
    Bloody ell does everything have to be dissected to the enth degree...Just laugh, it's funny...jeeez
    I laughed at when it was in another thread. This thread went other ways too though. Shit happens.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny proving what a thug he is just one more time.
  • Options
    Parric74Parric74 Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For crying out loud, he saw the funny side of it and admitted he got had. Why do people have to be so negative and judgemental towards Danny when you are probably just like him.
  • Options
    inverness1967inverness1967 Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny proving what a thug he is just one more time.

Was he expected to wake up at that and react calmly??
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I follow Jack Jones, and have seen him act as a wind up and see people's reactions. 95% of the time, the members of the public play along, laugh and have a joke, not surprised Danny is in the 5% miserable minority :p
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Danny is a completely imbecilic moron. However, that clip amused me about as much as a colonoscopy.

My idea of hilariously funny obviously wildly differs from others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I follow Jack Jones, and have seen him act as a wind up and see people's reactions. 95% of the time, the members of the public play along, laugh and have a joke, not surprised Danny is in the 5% miserable minority :p
    Look at Dannys twitter theres a pic of him with the guy laughing after the prank. Hard to play along at first, when you are asleep. lol
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danny had to tweet and laugh it of because marc tweeted it first taken the piss out of him, complete tool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a smiley pic of Danny and the guy straight after the prank. Nothing to do with Marc that one lol
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Almost certainly staged.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Jones always stage his Vines/Videos.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    Jack Jones always stage his Vines/Videos.

So even in scripted reality Danny still comes across as obnoxious and aggressive. How utterly loathsome.
  • Options
    TVScanner99TVScanner99 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His name is Jack Jones. He's quite well known imo :blush: He does prank videos.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny should've broken the camera, invasion of privacy.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    danny had to tweet and laugh it of because marc tweeted it first taken the piss out of him, complete tool.
    No he didn't. I don't know why you bring Marc into every thread. (rolls eyes)