Options

Two New Kittens - Help!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Smeagol is will still let me pick him/her up, has only hissed at me about 3 times since getting him/her.

Pumpkin however is still a hissy little bitch. Sometimes he's fine, can't go too close. then other times hisses like mad! I've tried slow blinking, slow movements, everything pretty much. I think Pumpkin is just destined to not like me.

They're still just in one room but are now venturing the full length (my kitchen is quite long). I haven't let them out of there yet cause I've been at work and can;t supervise them around the gagillion wires in the living room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lippincote wrote: »
    It's not often you leave a gap Tass - you are the most knowledgeable person on here!:)

It was a deliberate mistake ;):D:D

*whistles innnocently in an unconvincing manner*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    boogienow wrote: »
    Smeagol is will still let me pick him/her up, has only hissed at me about 3 times since getting him/her.

Pumpkin however is still a hissy little bitch. Sometimes he's fine, can't go too close. then other times hisses like mad! I've tried slow blinking, slow movements, everything pretty much. I think Pumpkin is just destined to not like me.

They're still just in one room but are now venturing the full length (my kitchen is quite long). I haven't let them out of there yet cause I've been at work and can;t supervise them around the gagillion wires in the living room.

Has the vet/person who sold him/her to you not told you what gender he/she is? our vet had to double check Winnie:eek: We were like...arrghh, we got a boy! but no, it was confirmed that Winnie is indeed a girl:D Afterwards I was looking through some leaflets that she gave us, and there was a message in there about someone and their male cat called Amber:pObviously thought he was female when he arrived:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Person I got them off didn't know the sex but I'm taking them both to the vet very soon to get them their jabs and check ups.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    OP, it's funny that you have a Smeagol - I have a Merry and a Pippin!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    OP, it's funny that you have a Smeagol - I have a Merry and a Pippin!
    That's cool! I'm thinking Pumpkin should be called Gollum now :)