Nicola from Girls Aloud New Teeth

Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's an angry hobbit somewhere that's woken up and just noticed his garden fence has been pinched.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks weired like horsey teeth. Its weired when when people get veneers they end up looking like ken dodd.
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my word they look really weird!
    It's strange but my friend recently had to have a veneer on her front tooth because she'd chipped it and it looks completely natural and really nice. God knows why you would want all your teeth to look exactly the same.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she had been wearing an invisible brace for years. The Cheryl recommended veneers and she went down that route.

I personally think she should of stuck to the brace and maybe some teething whitening.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Looks like she's thrown her granny's gnashers in - truly awful. These totally straight cows teeth style vaneers are horrific. Martene McCucheon another prime example of ruining herself. I used to think she was lovely before she had her teeth done.

Martine McCutcheon must have had further work done to her teeth because they look so weird in those Activia ads. They stick out of her mouth almost like a set of dentures!!
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to wonder who the dentists are who perform this sort of work. They can't honestly look at what they've done and think they've done a good job, surely? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »

if having new teeth cheers the miserable fooker up...then the job's a good un
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible teeth. I won't be surprised if she's done subtle work on her nose as well.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to wonder who the dentists are who perform this sort of work. They can't honestly look at what they've done and think they've done a good job, surely? :eek:

The customer is always right ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

In the third picture (pre-'makeover') she looks absolutely fine, so it's a shame she felt she had to do these things in order to 'better' herself.

It's a pressurised business to be in, particularly when she works alongside four girls who already conform to what is 'expected' of them in terms of having a certain look.

^this

Can't believe that a perfectly normal-looking 25 year old has felt pressured into having this 'work' done. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shae but hopefully they are the temporary ones before you have the real ones screwed in. Its might just be a bad photo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    I could weep when I see what she's done to herself. The teeth are dreadful.

it does make one wonder if she uses the same dentist as denis waterman ?
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    She looked far prettier natural.

The fake teeth/tan/hair extensions is so boring. Every other girl has the same look.

Whatever happened to being an individual?

It's a shame they all fall for it and all want to look like clones of each other.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    She looks awful with them in, looked far better before
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    She looked prettier before. What a shame, she couldn't see what we see. I guess all the journalists who criticised her, have succeeded in making her feel inadequate.
  • alxnealxne Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    I liked her the most out of all girls aloud as well, she looked the most normal. Shame.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would have expected posts on this thread screaming about her being fake but those must be reserved for her bandmate

being the ginger one must cut you some slack
  • PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks awful in that picture. I always thought Nicola was quite pretty, but she seems to have ruined herself in recent photos. Her teeth remind me of Ross's in Friends when he had them whightened, they look like they would glow in the dark. Her hair and eyebrows also look awful in that photo and she is starting to look like cousin IT from the Addams Family. It is a shame as she is naturally much better looking. Kimberley seems to be the only one out of Girls Aloud who hasn't ruined her appearance through too much tan, hair extensions, smoking or being too thin.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her teeth were part of her beauty. Perfection is boring and unattractive, it's the little natural imperfections we have that make us beautiful and who we are. It's a shame that Nicola has felt the need to conform to the fake teeth brigade - she's still pretty but looked much better before IMO.
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    i would have expected posts on this thread screaming about her being fake but those must be reserved for her bandmate

being the ginger one must cut you some slack

Or maybe it prevented her being charged with perjury... :rolleyes:
  • bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Her teeth were part of her beauty. Perfection is boring and unattractive,

^^ this
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, what has she done? She looks awful, plastic even. She was more attractive before; you could almost believe the pic from 2003 is of a different girl. What a damn shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Its a shae but hopefully they are the temporary ones before you have the real ones screwed in. Its might just be a bad photo.

Theyb look like venners, so are there for good. They file away a lot of the tooth to be able to fit them. Such a shame to ruin healthy teeth :(
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear..what a way to ruin yourself.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked much better before. Oh well.