Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Lol, watching Last Chance and Phil's going on about poofs and florists. He's got every excuse under the sun not to do it, doesn't he? "Oh me legs", "Oh I don't want girls bossing me around". Loving Aud's rant about immigrants as well. She's a right wee treat isn't she?
    Oh dear me, the Chawners give the Daily Mail excuse after excuse to publish articles about fat, lazy, benefit scroungers :(
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Oh dear me, the Chawners give the Daily Mail excuse after excuse to publish articles about fat, lazy, benefit scroungers :(

The Daily Mail website is my guilty pleasure. I'm ashamed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Will the Chawners court appearance on Monday be covered by the local press again?

Wonder if Phizzle lost his appetite today on his birthday pondering their court appearance.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Will the Chawners court appearance on Monday be covered by the local press again?

Wonder if Phizzle lost his appetite today on his birthday pondering their court appearance.

I wonder what will happen on Monday. Will they receive another ASBO, or will the Judge decide enough is enough and send than down? Alternately, the Judge could find them innocent and victims of a conspiracy. Oh I can't wait!:eek:D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I wonder what will happen on Monday. Will they receive another ASBO, or will the Judge decide enough is enough and send than down? Alternately, the Judge could find them innocent and victims of a conspiracy. Oh I can't wait!:eek:D

Do you think the Judge will give them little certificates like this?? :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah!:D:D I love it.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant! Gothchav needs one of them for every Vodka Sunday...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is so brilliant, I love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Emma and Sam have remembered it's Father's Day today? Just in case they haven't, I have made Philth a cake:)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/299487207_278eeb2e36.jpg

Happy Father's Day to daddies everywhere, even my own, who's a bit of a twit.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I wonder if Emma and Sam have remembered it's Father's Day today? Just in case they haven't, I have made Philth a cake:)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/299487207_278eeb2e36.jpg

Happy Father's Day to daddies everywhere, even my own, who's a bit of a twit.:D

That cake is chawnertastic! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That cake is chawnertastic! :eek:
    All it needs is a dollop of trifle on the side, to add one of the 5 a day, and it's perfect.:)
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've finally seen Skipgate! :D You've no idea how happy I am. Also, I honestly think that GothChav turning up at the wedding vows would have been a cracking end to the series! :D

Did I honestly see a card on their fridge that said "Slimmer of the week"?? Did they buy them off the internet? :D:cool::o

Oh, and HERE's a copy of the certificate without the watermark on it in the corner :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member

Sims, today is the day for the Chunks to appear in court... Well,,,Thats as long as they all havnt been admitted into hospital overnight,,, Sam with her ovaries,Emma with her asthma( smoked so many **** due to stress of court) & Philth may be having his leg amputated, as I type...;),, :D Hope the local tv news & paparazzi are there to record the verdict...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    Sims, today is the day for the Chunks to appear in court... Well,,,Thats as long as they all havnt been admitted into hospital overnight,,, Sam with her ovaries,Emma with her asthma( smoked so many **** due to stress of court) & Philth may be having his leg amputated, as I type...;),, :D Hope the local tv news & paparazzi are there to record the verdict...
    Wow, I expect every journalist in the North West is queuing up to get a seat in the gallery to see the Chawnz appear before the judge.

However, they won't be going down because it's not their fault. But just in case they are jailed, here's some music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1iAwlhsnQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I wasn't lucky enough to go to the wedding, I have now decided that I shall pester the Chunkies for visiting orders.

I'm spending my free time this week sewing extra pockets into my clothes so I can smuggle the essentials in to prison for them, like custard and ginger cake, and the TV times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Phil will be banged up in Strangeways? It would be ironic if he was, because he does have very strange ways. :D

They might actually lose some weight in prison, and the girls might be able to complete their education. It could be the start of a new and wonderful life for Britain's Fattest Family™.

How likely is it, though, that they will be sent down? After all, it's not their fault.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I wasn't lucky enough to go to the wedding, I have now decided that I shall pester the Chunkies for visiting orders.

I'm spending my free time this week sewing extra pockets into my clothes so I can smuggle the essentials in to prison for them, like custard and ginger cake, and the TV times.

Also, depending on how long they're in there for, don't forget the mince pies at Christmas & the roast potatoes!
    Forum Member
    According to Gordon Ramsay, all prisoners,are living the life of Riley Sky tele, mobile phones & much more,,, So maybe, prison is not for the Chunks.. We dont want them to continue, with the life they have become accustomed too, Already!!! I would be happy with rather a large fine...So," That really would muck their money up".. How long will it be, Before Philth is on his f/b begging for money????:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Tv times is no good to them, it's Audrey that has the tv fixation. If they go down who's going to look after her and get her meals and help her up. That may be Phil's excuse for not going to prison, he has to (a-hem) care for his wife.
    Forum Member
    I there nobody left in the coc, that can see Philths f/b page...???? Surely, hes updated, by now, how things went for them in court??? Im sure he would have been touting for sympathy by now, Unless, they really they havnt been taken to starngeways,,,,..... Contempt of Court probably, thanx to Emma & her big gob!!!! :)
    Forum Member
    I there nobody left in the coc, that can see Philths f/b page...???? Surely, hes updated, by now, how things went for them in court??? Im sure he would have been touting for sympathy by now, Unless, they really they havnt been taken to starngeways,,,,..... Contempt of Court probably, thanx to Emma & her big gob!!!! :)

Sorry for my bad spelling & mixed up sentences, Ive just had an afternoon snooze, & Im not quite with it yet!!!!! Also, really excited to know what the verdict might be.....
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for my bad spelling & mixed up sentences, Ive just had an afternoon snooze, & Im not quite with it yet!!!!! Also, really excited to know what the verdict might be.....

That drumming you hear is my foot tapping impatiently while waiting for the verdict. They should be home by now, but maybe Phlop hasn't had a chance to bemoan his fate on Facebook. Or maybe he's been cautioned to keep his mouth shut. Wouldn't that be awful!!?:eek:
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could PC be too embarrassed/upset to post the results even though we all know it isn't their fault?
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't thing PC gets embarrassed does he - I've never seen any sign of that on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised he hasn't posted any good wishes to Jack Osbourne yet! Maybe he has been sent down!