Options

It has been confirmed. Live feed axed. (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I am concerned its all too late for this BB

... I'm not sure whether I want to support C5 and their BB endeavours after this fiasco
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother: 1.1m last night.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

Held a lot more of the Friday night figure than last week.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It held pretty much 100% of the eviction interview didn't it?
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's show was a new low.
    I thought it couldn't get worse than Rebeckah asking a HM if they liked being weed on. I was wrong.
    W*nking competitions.

Sigh.
  • Options
    billieannbillieann Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    I thought it couldn't get worse than Rebeckah asking a HM if they liked being weed on. I was wrong.
    W*nking competitions.

Sigh.

I don't watch, but I had read this on another thread. What sort of people are in the house this year, Ok before everyone jumps up and down shouting "its natural" I know that, but 2 grown men doing this in a garden on what they think is being watched by the public I do despair. Nice one C5.:(
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    billieann wrote: »
    I don't watch, but I had read this on another thread. What sort of people are in the house this year, Ok before everyone jumps up and down shouting "its natural" I know that, but 2 grown men doing this in a garden on what they think is being watched by the public I do despair. Nice one C5.:(
    Yeah, nice one Channel 5! If you're going to do masturbation at least do it justice like Kinga on the Channel 4 version! :mad:

;):D
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned its all too late for this BB

... I'm not sure whether I want to support C5 and their BB endeavours after this fiasco

I'm certainly not going to support C5, unless they tone down their peep show. Going over the top only makes the show sink lower and lower. It's obvious why they didn't want LF! Showing small portions of the show is all they were able to do, using BB as the platform!

BB certainly turned a dark corner!
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W*nking competitions.

Sigh.
    :eek::eek:
    Seriously?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek:
    Seriously?

Yep. I'm expecting bogey flicking competitions next :rolleyes:
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    W*nking competitions.

Sigh.

So, rather like BBs 5 & 6, then. 7 years later and people are still shocked that such things could be shown.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    So, rather like BBs 5 & 6, then. 7 years later and people are still shocked that such things could be shown.

I agree BB5 was raunchy but there was other things happening with all the HM's.

Some of these HM's have no conversation unless it's about sex,they have been specially chosen for that reason.....

BB5 was amusing, the events leading up to the naked jacuzziness:D, watching Michele trying to make a secret camp under the table:D...all good fun...BB12 has none of these qualities, true it appeals to some peoples mentalities but rating tell us most BB fans have switched off.:(
  • Options
    cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Burns on BBBOTS having a dig at editing and it's only on 1 hour a day and there is no LIVE STREAMING. One of the greats is Pete.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cloudy wrote: »
    Pete Burns on BBBOTS having a dig at editing and it's only on 1 hour a day and there is no LIVE STREAMING. One of the greats is Pete.

That's him banned for the rest of the series then :D
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see any Kicking Off in the show tonight.....

A gnat kicking could make more impact.
  • Options
    cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 secs of LIVE FEED coming up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yet again the main talking points are on the block this week

Are 5 determined to kill the show early if they are not doing it already

Does seem odd that whoever is being talked about the most find themselves on the block
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats poor for BB, I thought it may have picked up after last week.

They needed to do their homework before airing this show....their mistake!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billieann wrote: »

Well at least now we know the one toned show about sex isnt just poor editing, Aaron himself said thats all they talk about.:eek: Poor casting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Well at least now we know the one toned show about sex isnt just poor editing, Aaron himself said thats all they talk about.:eek: Poor casting!

Of their own free will or given who now owns BB some outside encouragement ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollface wrote: »

Why choose it as the best bits though, it happened so what but why do they think we are interested?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Of their own free will or given who now owns BB some outside encouragement ;):p

Who knows, thats the bloody problem :D

That cant be that intune with the 'real world' becasue they think A. they are popular B. They are becoming famous and C. Its being watched by 5 million viewers :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,060
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Who knows, thats the bloody problem :D

That cant be that intune with the 'real world' becasue they think A. they are popular B. They are becoming famous and C. Its being watched by 5 million viewers :D

Lol 5 million viewers,I think they are in for a very disappointing reality check when they leave the bb house :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,060
    Forum Member
    I really miss livefeed . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i daresay there are people who don't miss it but i'm not one of them .
    Have tried and failed miserably to enjoy it without but just can't do it. I haven't even bothered to watch the evictions for first time ever. It makes me sad to see the show being spoiled like this .
    :(
This discussion has been closed.