Piers Morgan PA thread

Comments

• MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finally watched it and am returning the thread to topic now.:)

Must say he was incredibly well rehearsed but I thought it was media-whoring of the very worst type and has vindicated my opinion of him being a completely shameless idiot.
    What person in their right mind would expose themselves and their family to such self indulgent desperation?:confused:

Those poor kids.:cry:

Everyone who's been on Piers Morgan Life Stories, and most celebs/zelebs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    It wouldn't hurt this country for it's people to drink in moderation would it?

Possibly not, but I think people can live their lives however they want and live with the consequences.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am posting on topic which is Peter Andre.
    This is not the place to discuss anyone else.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is not the place to discuss anyone else.:)

Who else was I discussing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    If he had any career to speak of left, he wouldn't have done IACGMOH, he then had a constructed a career selling his life as Mr & Mrs Jordan and when they split he built a new career on being the good father. Any career he has had in the last decade has been built on being a media ****.

He's an embarassment.

So if thats true then it must be very `planned` with careful and intensive planning `out of the public eye` to work out and plan how he would make money from all these things to try and come across as the good guy with the good heart? Which leads me to think if this is true then his romance and marriage to katie must have been planned before they were filmed on IAC? I, and lots of others (i guess) believed they fell for each other in the jungle and hadnt known each other before it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ''Pete does open up, about losing his virginity, the (unrelated) panic attacks, the children and the split from Katie. The only thing he won't say is why he walked out on her. "I don't think me sitting on national television is really the right way to do it," says the man who has tried to live his whole life on television.''

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2011/dec/11/review-charlie-brooker-black-mirror?newsfeed=true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The funny moment of his reality shows is that time when Harvey shouted out "shut the fu *k up!!!!!" it just said it all :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    The funny moment of his reality shows is that time when Harvey shouted out "shut the fu *k up!!!!!" it just said it all :D

I've never watched any of their reality claptrap but I'd love to have seen that.:D
    That boy speaks sense.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finally watched it and am returning the thread to topic now.:)

Must say he was incredibly well rehearsed but I thought it was media-whoring of the very worst type and has vindicated my opinion of him being a completely shameless idiot.
    What person in their right mind would expose themselves and their family to such self indulgent desperation?:confused:

Those poor kids.:cry:
    You asked a question and mutts has answered it politely as always .
    This is not the place to discuss anyone else
    .:)

Then why ask a question that involves other people ? as in "what person in their right mind would expose themselves and their family to such self indulgent desperation?":confused: .
    And far be it from me to stray off topic ,but since you DID ask.....Jordumb was one of those desperate self-indulgent people . And SHE, lacking in any dignity,chose to go into precise detail of a very personal marital issue to garner sympathy. Epic fail. Never mind.
    While Andre made it clear he would talk only about himself and NOT his marital problems. He was forthright on all the important things and contrary to expectations he was reduced to tears only once.:) Yes....a very good interview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew............and I thought that by discussing PA's interview, I was sticking to the topic.

Anyone found any other comments by television critics?:)
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member

Was that the scene with both Jordan and Peter sitting at the table telling the boy to say it?

Another fine example of great parenting from mother and father of the year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that the scene with both Jordan and Peter sitting at the table telling the boy to say it?

As I've said I've never watched any of their rubbish but I am not even slightly surprised about what you say.:(

It was a match of awfulness just made in heaven.

Poor kids.:cry:
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    As I've said I've never watched any of their rubbish but I am not even slightly surprised about what you say.:(

It was a match of awfulness just made in heaven.

I never watched their show myself, at the time of the incident the clip was posted on here. Now I remember it, I think thats when they were getting Harvey to say f*** off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never watched their show myself, at the time of the incident the clip was posted on here. Now I remember it, I think thats when they were getting Harvey to say f*** off.

It doesn't surprise me.
    As I said earlier...poor kids.:cry:

My heart really goes out to them having those abominations selling their childhoods.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah i wish i could remember, i dont think it was them encouraging him to do it, i think it was just peter (and someone else) and peter was talking to the cameras or something in the room with him and harvey was clearly fed up and just blurted out "shut the fu ck up!!!!!!" it was TV gold lol. Harvey was the star of the show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never watched any of their reality claptrap but I'd love to have seen that.:D
    That boy speaks sense.

Lol i wish someone would post a clip of it into the thread, i cant remember precisely who else was there but i just remember the little boy saying it and peter andre looking really shocked, and quiet for once :D
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Ah i wish i could remember, i dont think it was them encouraging him to do it, i think it was just peter (and someone else) and peter was talking to the cameras or something in the room with him and harvey was clearly fed up and just blurted out "shut the fu ck up!!!!!!" it was TV gold lol. Harvey was the star of the show

not sure if this is the one you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsvinKi1t8U
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

Looks like Harvey's heard someone say this to Pete before.
    ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Looks like Harvey's heard someone say this to Pete before.
    ;)

there could be a long list:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    there could be a long list:)

I think we can narrow it down to one. I've heard what comes out of it.
    Forum Member
    I think we can narrow it down to one. I've heard what comes out of it.

who would that be?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Is Piers Morgans US show being axed? I always preferred Larry King.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

Thanks for posting that.:)

It confirms what a brainless clown PA really is.:rolleyes:

By giggling like a girl he confirms to Harvey that it is funny and acceptable to swear.

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    who would that be?

Dont need 2 guesses......one will do. :(
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Dont need 2 guesses......one will do. :(

aha my psychic abilities are having an off day so I wont try to guess who Muttsnutts was on about in case I get it wrong. :)

That was the first time I've seen the video, surprised it was aired on the show...