EE Actors who don't get on in real life

Comments

• danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LorNewFan wrote: »
    The actor who played Morgan and the actress who played Kirsty apparently didn't get on. One of the reasons for her exit apparently.

I heard about that. Apparently he kept chatting her up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

Well I expect he fancied her lol. Kierston was looking the business most of the time - getting the "vampy, trampy and trashy" look down to a tee.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are we talking about Morgan Butcher-King-Dixon-Jackson?? Bianca's child?? isn't he about 6 years old :o
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Pippa2012 wrote: »
    Jessie and Barbra made up. I remember Barbra doing an interview where she said she did not initially get on with Jessie as she was very unprofessional but they since made up.

Jamie Mitchell (Jack Ryder) and Wendy Richard did get on at all, also Wendy and the guy who played Arthur apparently hated each other ( to be fair it didnt effect their on screen chemistry). Adam Woodyat and Hannah Waterman i dont think had a great relationship but i think Hannah looked down her nose on a lot of the cast as she thought she was better than the show.

Martine McCutcheon i had heard various stories, but do not know how true they are.

BIB; Not surprised, as she dumped Ricky Groves when she lost the weight!!!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    BIB; Not surprised, as she dumped Ricky Groves when she lost the weight!!!

She seemed quite a nasty piece of work on Celeb Come Dine With Me. Can't remember exactly what she did but it left me thinking she wasn't very nice.
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard Lady Di isn't too popular on set...heard more than one cast member call her a bitch.:)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conorm6824 wrote: »
    With this huge storyline underway DTC has said all the cast will be involved it got me thinking with the amount of actors who have starred in the show over the years there must have been some fued's or people that didn't see eye to eye with eachother offscreen . I heard about the Jessie Wallace / Steve McFadden thing & the Shona McGarty/Melissa Suffield but was just wondering who else ?

What was the Shona McGarty/Melissa Suffield thing?
    LorNewFan wrote: »
    The actor who played Morgan and the actress who played Kirsty apparently didn't get on. One of the reasons for her exit apparently.

Morgan, Bianca's youngest???? :confused:
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    I've heard Lady Di isn't too popular on set...heard more than one cast member call her a bitch.:)

:D:D

Tramp hates her as she ate garlic before their sex scene :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I heard that wellard once got drunk and punched dean gaffney in the face
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread. I love these behind the scenes tittle tattle threads. :)
    bass55 wrote: »
    It seems Wendy Richard also took no nonsense either.

I only ever recall seeing her (interviewed) on Big Brother spin off shows and she certainly struck me as a formidable woman.
    I wonder what Wendy would have made of Melissa Suffield and Shona McGarty's behaviour.

I'm dying to know too. (Melissa Suffield? She was the previous Lucy, yes?)
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »

:D

Aye, but that was probably the pregnancy hormones. Hopefully we'll get to see another side of her now.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    champion10 wrote: »
    I heard that wellard once got drunk and punched dean gaffney in the face

Well, who hasn't wanted to do that?
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    Are we talking about Morgan Butcher-King-Dixon-Jackson?? Bianca's child?? isn't he about 6 years old :o

No he's about 10 now. So he's at an age now where he's going to start noticing attractive ladies.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he's about 10 now. So he's at an age now where he's going to start noticing attractive ladies.

And seducing them with fine dining. "Yes waiter, two bowls of nuggets for me, and one for the lady. Battered, not breadcrumbed. And a bottle of your Heinz tomato sauce, the 57 vintage will do nicely."
  • RoobsRoobs Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Numerous feuds on the EE set over the years, as other posters have mentioned.

The cast were however united in their utter hatred of Kathleen Hutchison, who was executive producer in 2004/5 for just four months. Hutchison allegedly tore up several months of scripting, ordered late-night reshoots and axed about 12 characters. Legend has it the cast cheered when they heard she was being sacked.

Don't blame them. Sounds miserable.

I'd love to know how they all were with Bryan Kirkwood. Evidence points to a similar situation having taken place, but IIRC none of the cast has ever directly said anything about it.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roobs wrote: »

I'd love to know how they all were with Bryan Kirkwood. Evidence points to a similar situation having taken place, but IIRC none of the cast has ever directly said anything about it.

Dot placed a hex on him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Shona got suspended recently for constantly being late to work, I think.
    Melissa used to go out drinking underage and got papped doing it a couple of times, so they got rid.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roobs wrote: »

Tha fact that so many cast members quit or took breaks under Kirkwood seems to indicate there was a problem.

Nobody has said anything directly, but this interview with Scott Maslen and Rita Simons shortly after Kirkwood's departure makes it pretty obvious they were very happy he was gone http://youtu.be/NdmFlgKhryg
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Kathleen Hutchinson axed 12 characters but half off them were the Ferairies which is the best decision ever made by an EastEnders Exec!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    This made me LOL so hard!!! :D:D:D:D:D:p

Why are you laughing. Eastenders hasn't been the same since. #WalfordWillChangeForever
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    PMSL :D:D:D:D:D

The sensitively in this forum is obviously non existent
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tha fact that so many cast members quit or took breaks under Kirkwood seems to indicate there was a problem.

Nobody has said anything directly, but this interview with Scott Maslen and Rita Simons shortly after Kirkwood's departure makes it pretty obvious they were very happy he was gone http://youtu.be/NdmFlgKhryg

On Lorraine
    Rita...'She will do a sterling job'
    Scott... 'she's consistent, she has been there and knows what works' :D
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    On Lorraine
    Rita...'She will do a sterling job'
    Scott... 'she's consistent, she has been there and knows what works' :D

Haha it's hilarious in hindsight :D

If only they knew
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, it wasn't a sterling job but it wasn't anywhere near as bad a job as Kirkwood. If the cast knew that the plan was eventually to bring in DTC, they were probably just glad that the show was ticking over rather than having more retcons etc.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    She seemed quite a nasty piece of work on Celeb Come Dine With Me. Can't remember exactly what she did but it left me thinking she wasn't very nice.

Yes I thought she came across awfully on that. I think her Dad said she was too good for Eastenders at one point.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Manda Best and the water were supposedly at loggerheads.