Options

BBBOTS Is So Much Better Than When Rylan Hosts...

TheLastPlayboyTheLastPlayboy Posts: 181
Forum Member
And continuously repeats his lame catchphrase "good bit of chat, give yourself around of applause".

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prefer it with Rylan.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely prefer Rylan to Emma.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer Emma, she's unduly critisised imo, she's as good as Davina if not better
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually prefer it when Rylan is doing it. The show is unbearable when Emma is on, too loud and a bit out of control.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer Emma, she's unduly critisised imo, she's as good as Davina if not better

That's hardly a ringing endorsement.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's appaling just now emma is dreadful
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Davina was awful though :p

I prefer her on the main show though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rarely watch when it's Rylan...awful :(
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give me Rylan any day....and I think he gives a better interview with the evictee on Fridays
  • Options
    jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch it when Emma's on.
  • Options
    TheLastPlayboyTheLastPlayboy Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Good bit of chat everyone, give yourself around of applause ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Emma has the ego, and always tries to get her own point across, and cuts off guests. Rylan, on the other hand, being a new presenter is less driven to show his ego, and actually gives the guests and audience room to breath. He is quite attentive. My two cents anyway.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma has the ego, and always tries to get her own point across, and cuts off guests. Rylan, on the other hand, being a new presenter is less driven to show his ego, and actually gives the guests and audience room to breath. He is quite attentive. My two cents anyway.

I agree, very well said.:) Besides he doesn't screeach his head off and keep laughing at nothing.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And continuously repeats his lame catchphrase "good bit of chat, give yourself around of applause".

Yes I much prefer Emma because she is more professional. But I have to say that Rylan has grown on me and he has got better. But I always look forward to Tuesdays when Emma is back after the weekend.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Can't stand Rylan. I have to stick my jammy piece in my ears to drown him out. ;-)
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I prefer the show when Rylan is hosting, but given a preference, I would rather have Russell Brand and Dermot back doing their shows over BOTS.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not fussed with either of them
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Contraryism should be a word.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    bbnotgood wrote: »
    Rarely watch when it's Rylan...awful :(

I watch when rylan is on but only under sufferance. However ive made a stand on that sunday bites show. Never will watch that rubbish.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Prefer it with Rylan.

So do I. It was absolute dung tonight, though that may not have been Emma's fault. The panel hardly got a word in with all the dire 'filler' rubbish.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prefer Rylan. Emma has a screechy voice and is always laughing at random things, interrupting the flow. Rylan is also genuinely quick-witted and often comes out with some nice off the cuff quips.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, very well said.:) Besides he doesn't screeach his head off and keep laughing at nothing.

I agree as well. Rylan is much easier on the ears than Emma. Why does she have to SHOUT all the time?
  • Options
    Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I rarely watch BOTS fri-mon because of Rylan, I can't stand him on tv / I can't understand him on tv.

That could be the most annoying catchphrase (although, as SuperCass says "If it doesn't catch on, it isn't a catchphrase so stop saying it!")
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I think Rylan is a decent host because he does have a bit of emotion and intelligence regarding the housemates. I find Emma a bit cold at times. Even if she doesn't care and is only doing it for a paycheck, she could at least do a better job of pretending :p Oh, and Rylan doesn't screech!
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Rylan suits the role more Emma is better suited to main show role