The last game you played

Comments

• HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darksiders - 8/10 - Surprise hit
    Dead Nation - 8/10 - Cooperative heaven
    Mafia 2 - 7/10 - Awesome story journey, no mess about fun
    God of War - 6/10 - Good Puzzles, Good story, poor fighting, unforgivably bad camera
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God of War 2 - 7/10 - An improvement over the first game in every way, but still just a bit meh...

God of War Collection - 7/10
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    God of War 2 - 7/10 - An improvement over the first game in every way, but still just a bit meh...

God of War Collection - 7/10

A bit meh:D GOW3 put me off the series having never playing the first 2. How are you finding the 3rd game? Have seen you playing it on my friend list.

PS. Thanks for writing on here, forgot I had this thread:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOW3 put me off the series having never playing the first 2. How are you finding the 3rd game? Have seen you playing it on my friend list.

From a technical stand point 3 is the most amazing game I have played, some of the large set piece fights are simple jaw dropping. Visually and technically its a master piece, But ultimately its the same old game underneath.

I just don't know whether I should rate GoW3 9/10 or 7/10, if I was playing this in 5years time like I sort of have done with GoW1/2 it would definitely be a 7/10.
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    From a technical stand point 3 is the most amazing game I have played, some of the large set piece fights are simple jaw dropping. Visually and technically its a master piece, But ultimately its the same old game underneath.

I just don't know whether I should rate GoW3 9/10 or 7/10, if I was playing this in 5years time like I sort of have done with GoW1/2 it would definitely be a 7/10.

As you like your trophies there is a glitch for getting the 1000 hit combo;) May save you actually doing it:D
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    About 50 hours in to FFVIII - Now I remember why this is my favourite game of the FF series. :)

Killzone 3 lined up next.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,704
    Forum Member
    The last game I played (last night) was Deadly Premonition. I became so engrossed in it I ended up going to bed over an hour later than planed and I had to be up for work this morning, lol. Anyway, I completed the first chapter in just over six and half hours. Awesome stuff!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoostar 2. Can't believe the clip from Ferris Bueller doesn't actually feature Ferris!
    Forum Member
    F1 2010- 7/10.

I'm finding it really hard to win races:(
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RDR Undead Nightmare - 9/10. The best DLC I've ever played.

FIFA 11 - 2/10 or 10/10 - depends if I'm on a good run online :p Love it when things are going well, want to put my pad through the window when its not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I played 'Project Gotham 4'. I know it's old but I just bought it new as a bundle with Sega Superstars Tennis for £5.00. I will score it 8.0 out of 10.. Enjoyable racer

Also a bit of 'Darksiders'. 9 out of 10. Up there with 'Bayonetta' but more puzzley

Oh and 'Transformers: War For Cybertron'. Surprisingly good. 8.0 out of 10. Escalation mode is great fun in multiplayer.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last game I completed: Heavy Rain for PS3 - 9/10. Excellent game.

I'm currently playing FIFA 11 on and off but have just ordered Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for PSP, so will be playing that next. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Assassin's Creed 2 - brilliant so far!
    Forum Member
    Last game that I played (tonight) was CoD4 online - I don't do online but I did tonight and I had fun! Okay, I got owned most of the time but no one cheated and I did get a few good kills here and there.

I've ordered CoD: W@W now.
  • da_sizda_siz Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently playing Mass Effect 2 on Ps3, clocked up around 42 hours so far! been playing it since beginning of feb, unreal game!
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Major League Baseball 2k11 - 8/10
  • ilovehuhuilovehuhu Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    God of War 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banjo-Kazooie on xbla.

did a sunday speed run, completed 100% in just over 5 hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rift (PC) - 8/10
    Set it to ultra and put my monitor to a refresh rate it couldn't support which almost set the computer on fire :p need to upgrade PC (again) before I return

Pokemon B&W (DSi) - 7/10
    Not as good as HG/SS but not yet completed
    also ~ gotta catch em all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Battlefield Bad Company 2

Game

It's a competent FPS with some driving/sailing/flying whatever and some 'go here, press this button but only when we tell you to' distrations. The enemy has the AI of a goldfish which can be funny, stupid but funny.

Video

Mostly functional with the occasional stunning vista mountain range, many buildings and scenery can be destroyed which is cool.

Audio

The sound effects are stunning, regular gunfire cracks loud, larger explosions make an almighty din.

Story

West versus East nonsense, Theres not much to the carachters but theirs some funny moments, Sarge especially gives the impression he would rather be anywhere than on some crack mission, feels like being in dad's army rather than special forces and is all the better for it.

Won't play it again but it was fun while it lasted.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Ops..surprise surprise. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 9/10 best in the series.
    Forum Member
    Last game I played was on Thursday night was CoD 3, the original Xbox game but up-scaled on the '360 (which looks pretty good).
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last game I played was Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for PSP. I'm just over 30 hours into it and it's really good. I'm obsessed with leveling jobs up so I'll probably be playing it for a while. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fallout New Vegas

Just a mess.

Bayonetta

Alright, doesn't justify the praise it gets. It's DMC in knickers.