has Arisxandra Libantino been shown yet

SamthefootballSamthefootball Posts: 4,420
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There was supposed to be a really good audition by Arisxandra Libantino has this been shown. the 9 year old girl?

Comments

• daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Not that I can recall
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.

And someone a couple of weeks back created a thread asking if someone from Liverpool called Taylor had been shown yet, which again was no. Makes you kind of worried that they're not showing "good" acts.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    And apparently there was meant to be a really good young girl named Saskia Eng - are they saving them all 'till last? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On BGMT last night they showed a clip of 'talented' acts from Liverpool, just a shame they haven't actually shown any...

My younger sister's friend Taylor Fowlis auditioned this year in Liverpool. Look out for her, she is a good'un :)
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,138
    Forum Member
    Most likely they would show it on Sunday. I'm suggesting the two, Taylor and Arisxandra have both made it to the semi's after reading a list of rumored semi finalists.

I've read a few news articles about the both, and I'm guessing their auditions may turn out good.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must be running quite dry on the talent side of things, because I've only seen about 4 people with talent so far. They must be fairly rationing the genuine talent this year. All the rest are just to make up the numbers.
  • suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far I can see the show is moulding up for Ronan, the next Justin Bieber :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    suniil wrote: »

Me too, think he will make the most money for sIMON.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor got a standing ovation at her audition so I imagine she will be shown next week :)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes Taylor Fowlis and Arixsandra Libanato, we get details of the show on the Friday so if they don't mention either on Friday's e-mail, I will get in touch and ask if Taylor or Arixsandra is due to be shown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many others who got the same later told not to turn up for the reveal day
    k89 wrote: »
    Taylor got a standing ovation at her audition so I imagine she will be shown next week :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k89 wrote: »
    On BGMT last night they showed a clip of 'talented' acts from Liverpool, just a shame they haven't actually shown any...

My younger sister's friend Taylor Fowlis auditioned this year in Liverpool. Look out for her, she is a good'un :)

Oh yes, apparently Amanda is backing her to win or something? :confused:
    She sang I Love You by Jen Hud didn't she?
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    No sign of Saskia Eng then - apparently she was one of the hot favourite to reach the semis a few months back! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Oh yes, apparently Amanda is backing her to win or something? :confused:
    She sang I Love You by Jen Hud didn't she?

She did :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So far, Ronan's the only one who's made me sit up and take notice singing wise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agreed to your comment. So far, only Ronan!
    zx50 wrote: »
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been axed :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was correct. Not only her but many others. So easy win for Ronan, which is exactly Simon wants

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/britain_got_talent/3605763/BGTs-Mini-SuBo-axed-from-show.html
    Many others who got the same later told not to turn up for the reveal day
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also got told not to turn up!
    No sign of Saskia Eng then - apparently she was one of the hot favourite to reach the semis a few months back! :confused:
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I was correct. Not only her but many others. So easy win for Ronan, which is exactly Simon wants

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/britain_got_talent/3605763/BGTs-Mini-SuBo-axed-from-show.html

But it also says she is expected to be in the semifinals next week. She was also in the rumoured (by a reliable source) list posted a couple of days ago. Either she was 're-auditioned' at the callback bit and we'll see her then or they're going for a 'Jackie Evancho' moment on the live shows. Jackie Evancho was an 11 year old opera singer on last year's America's Got Talent who didn't make her first appearance on the show until the live shows when she entered a special YouTube show, and she got a lot of publicity for the show after her appearance. They might want a surprise like that on the lives.

It does seem a bit odd that they haven't shown her. I don't buy into all this that they're not showing her to give Ronan a free run, as in 2008 when Simon was pimping Faryl Smith they still featured Andrew Johnson prominently.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I hate child performers. If they have talent they won't lose it and it can only improve with age but then there is no age limit on BGT so it is the rules of the show.

Let them have their childhood is my opinion!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she was one of the top who got standing ovation and glowing comments and expected one in top 40. I think she is one among the unlucky who was told not to turn up on the reveal day. Please note that I'm assuming this, but you would be right about re-auditioning etc.

Jackie got into live shows with highest number of likes on YouTube. Here they appear completely ignored that YouTube stuff.

This is the link who got most likes (4 times more likes to the closest) in UK.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44LQMSYi0c
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Hi All,

It seams that a lot of acts have vanished (sorry thats a bad pun)

http://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_template.asp?file=16209

Regards

Bert
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Me too. I don't get the fuss over the other kids. Particularly the dull Arixsandra. I find it hard to believe punters would have flocked to bet on her based on her mind-numbingly boring YT vid.
    Yes she was one of the top who got standing ovation and glowing comments and expected one in top 40. I think she is one among the unlucky who was told not to turn up on the reveal day. Please note that I'm assuming this, but you would be right about re-auditioning etc.

Jackie got into live shows with highest number of likes on YouTube. Here they appear completely ignored that YouTube stuff.

This is the link who got most likes (4 times more likes to the closest) in UK.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44LQMSYi0c

The thing is that in the big scheme of things, the YT views are low, never mind the actual likes which are a tenth of the views, so why should they take any notice. They can just put it down as an idea that didn't take off in this country.

Besides, why should an act be put through to the lives on the basis of what they can do in their own living room when others have auditioned in front of a live and not always welcoming crowd?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very true indeed. I was mentioning how jackie entered directly to live shows without appearing in front of judges. Also during that time AGT YouTube auditions never had huge number of views until they hit TV screens

Besides, why should an act be put through to the lives on the basis of what they can do in their own living room when others have auditioned in front of a live and not always welcoming crowd?