Helen Flanagan posing with gun to head

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did I but a poster on the IACGMOOH forum found an interview with her where she admitted having them done for her "self confidence". If you look at older photographs of her, they are definitely enhanced - no one has that much of a growth spurt!

They did a bloody good job on them though. They don't have that "half a football sewn into the chest" look about them.
    I still think she was lovely enough even before the enhancements.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    flobadob wrote: »
    They did a bloody good job on them though. They don't have that "half a football sewn into the chest" look about them.
    I still think she was lovely enough even before the enhancements.

No, they are already on their way down to her stomach though.

And she is absolutely nothing special especially without make up :eek: Really, really plain.
  • KirkfnwKirkfnw Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell was she thinking posing with a gun to her head. After what has happened at Sandy Hook, just proves she has no brains.... Stupid stupid girl...

Full Story here.

I don't see the relation to the Sandy Hook murders?

Should we ban all video games using guns during this period as well? :p
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirkfnw wrote: »
    I don't see the relation to the Sandy Hook murders?

Should we ban all video games using guns during this period as well? :p

If you'd been following the story properly, you'd know it wasn't the fact she was posing with a gun, it was that she Tweeted it shortly after the Newtown shootings, and this is why people are upset.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you'd been following the story properly, you'd know it wasn't the fact she was posing with a gun, it was that she Tweeted it shortly after the Newtown shootings, and this is why people are upset.

My point still stands. I fail to see the connection. There's lots of guns used in all sorts of situations every single day.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirkfnw wrote: »
    My point still stands. I fail to see the connection. There's lots of guns used in all sorts of situations every single day.

That there are, but she is a person in the public eye in this country and the picture was deemed 'insensitive' by the tabloids. that's all the fuss was about.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deemed "insensitive" by the tabloids?

I guess they're the experts in insensitivity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanscombe wrote: »
    Deemed "insensitive" by the tabloids?

I guess they're the experts in insensitivity.

Indeed..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the picture was deemed 'insensitive' by the tabloids. that's all the fuss was about.

That answers it then... I think? :p
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    talk about blown out of proportion.

people just dislike her a lot for some reason so they will use anything to hate on her. This photo was taken before the sandy hook tragedy. If it was taken after, i would fully understand. How was the world supposed to know that a mentally disturbed person would run into a elementary school and kill people?

i don't really like the idea of a gun used in a photo shoot but most of the time its the magazines who dictate the scenery and props.

whats flannagan done wrong?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, they are already on their way down to her stomach though.

And she is absolutely nothing special especially without make up :eek: Really, really plain.

You can't polish a turd, you must have a good canvas to begin with and she has, most women are plain without makeup
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    talk about blown out of proportion.

people just dislike her a lot for some reason so they will use anything to hate on her. This photo was taken before the sandy hook tragedy. If it was taken after, i would fully understand. How was the world supposed to know that a mentally disturbed person would run into a elementary school and kill people?

i don't really like the idea of a gun used in a photo shoot but most of the time its the magazines who dictate the scenery and props.

whats flannagan done wrong?

I don't know how many times this has to be said - the photoshoot was back in October, but she retweeted it after the Newtown shootings, that's why people are angry.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how many times this has to be said - the photoshoot was back in October, but she retweeted it after the Newtown shootings, that's why people are angry.

If the scum hadn't put it in their paper ..no one would of been bothered.. Fuss about nothing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the scum hadn't put it in their paper ..no one would of been bothered.. Fuss about nothing

If the Sun hadn't, another paper would.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So someone else tweeted it first? Retweeting something takes less thought than the initial act.
    But anyway fuss about nothing.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    What the hell's with that lipstick?! That looks stupid! It totally stands out.

Crikey, first time I have seen them. She looks utterly hideous.

The picture of her holding the wine in one hand and the pack of Marlboroughs in the other. She just exudes class :eek:
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    So someone else tweeted it first? Retweeting something takes less thought than the initial act.

As Sally Bercow is going to find out.
    egghead1 wrote: »
    But anyway fuss about nothing.

Oh sure, fuss about nothing, all those dead kids n that.
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    You can't polish a turd,

True.

you must have a good canvas to begin with and she has, most women are plain without makeup

She looked awful in the jungle without her make up. Her forehead has huge tramlines on it, her skin is nothing special. She scrubs up well (pink lipstick and hair in a bun aside) usually but, by God, she looks poor without any make up on.

When she is forty she is going to need a few tummy tucks.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or with a bit more context ...
    You can't polish a turd, you must have a good canvas to begin with and she has,

Actually you can polish a turd. :D

Mythbusters polishing a turd
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nanscombe wrote: »
    Or with a bit more context ...

Actually you can polish a turd. :D

Mythbusters polishing a turd

Hahahaha
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »

Oh sure, fuss about nothing, all those dead kids n that.

Well, it's not like she killed them, is it? So, yes, fuss about nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the "everything's for profile" crowd haven't passed comment on the fact she's doing a spread for FHM this month and how it's "clearly" related to the gun picture ;)
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I'm really surprised there wasn't a new thread dedicated to last night's interesting fashion choice:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2254073/Helen-Flanagan-stands-low-cut-thigh-high-boots-frosty-pink-lipstick.html

Not a good look..I am mid 40s and have always had big boobs..(not bragging at all they are a pain)..my boobs look like that now and I wouldnt dream of going braless.. I dread to think what hers will look like when she is mid 40s..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the "everything's for profile" crowd haven't passed comment on the fact she's doing a spread for FHM this month and how it's "clearly" related to the gun picture ;)

Don't quite see how this is ''clearly'' related to the gun picture.

I know it makes her look cheap.

She's going to 'get a degree'. In her dreams. :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/03/helen-flanagan-strips-off-for-fhm_n_2400905.html
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    Not a good look..I am mid 40s and have always had big boobs..(not bragging at all they are a pain)..my boobs look like that now and I wouldnt dream of going braless.. I dread to think what hers will look like when she is mid 40s..

you could scrape that make up off with a spade, as for the lippy yuk.