CS: Eileen's pathetic apology

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
I used to like Eileen, now I can't stand her, she is an arrogant. smug bitch, her apology to Tyrone was forced and she looked bored to death, I hope she is in for some real nasty S/L's in the very near future. If I had been Tyrone, I would have told her to shove her apology.

Comments

• girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that Eileen suggested the apology in the first place but her actual apology came across as a duty because they were in the wrong nothing else. Julie on the other hand was truly sorry and her apology was heartfelt. I was suprised by Eileens attitude.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I was annoyed with Eileen too, it was as though she just couldn't be bothered and her apology was so insincere.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that Eileen suggested the apology in the first place but her actual apology came across as a duty because they were in the wrong nothing else. Julie on the other hand was truly sorry and her apology was heartfelt. I was suprised by Eileens attitude.

I have to agree. I actually felt quite sorry for Julie tonight. Though she made a mistake in supporting Kirsty over Tyrone, when she found out the truth she genuinely tried to do the right thing and make up for it.

And if Eileen had thought properly about her evidence (only hearing things but not seeing what went on) she would have kept open minded like Sean.

It's interesting that Tyrone seemed more forgiving of Sally than the others. After all she too believed Kirsty for a time.
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    I think they were trying to put Eileen across as having so much going on that she just wanted to put Kirsty/Ty behind her so she can focus on Paul. But it made her come across awful, and she looked like a right bitch. I don't like how cold Eileen has turned under Phil Collinsons reign.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought there was hardly an any apology from Eileen. Julie was left to do all the apologising. Eileen just seemed to sit there looking her smug self.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well with Fiz stuck there barking her overrated tripe wouldn't you then feel like an apology is the last thing you want to do? I want Fiz locked up for being a selfish dominant pratt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant stand Fiz either but that is not the issue, Eileen should have been as contrite as Julie who was as genuine as hell. Eileen is an awful person.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally got off lightly too, tyrone should have ripped her a new arsehole too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue Cleaver can't act, Katy Cavanagh can. I honestly think it's that simple.
  • Little LeighLittle Leigh Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think that Tyrone should be apologising to everyone for putting them in that position in the first place. He flipping told people a pack of lies and caused a load of chaos for everyone instead of doing the right thing and reporting Kirsty. It annoys me how he and Fiz can get all uppity when people didn't just automatically believe them when they eventually told the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »

Agreed, the latter has been great in everything I've seen her in over the years.

Incidentally, both were in 'The Cops' years ago together too.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha you beat me to it, this is what it is :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Can't they kill her off..Is about time they did
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think that Tyrone should be apologising to everyone for putting them in that position in the first place. He flipping told people a pack of lies and caused a load of chaos for everyone instead of doing the right thing and reporting Kirsty. It annoys me how he and Fiz can get all uppity when people didn't just automatically believe them when they eventually told the truth.

This!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, the latter has been great in everything I've seen her in over the years.

Incidentally, both were in 'The Cops' years ago together too.

Were they! :eek::D
    scone wrote: »
    Haha you beat me to it, this is what it is :D

:D:D:D
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Can't they kill her off..Is about time they did

Tbh the best thing they could do (but won't do) is send her packing with Paul. That way she finally gets to be happy and we kiss goodbye to two more bits of deadwood. Jason is more than strong enough as a character to cope without Eileen, as is Julie. Who needs her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were they! :eek::D

Yes, Eileen was the desk sergeant & was considerably plumper than she is these days.

Julie was Mel, a rookie pc.
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand Eileen, can't wait till she gets dumped by the fireman . Never understood what he seen in her in the first place, she's a sour faced , sarky person, and it certainly wasn't her looks. Always found it unbelievable that he just left the nice semi that he owned to live in her poky dingy house , considering his wife died in her kitchen, and also that he has the extremely irritating Sean under his feet all the time. I'm sure in the real world, she would have moved to his place, and he wouldn't agree to Sean as part of the package.
    Forum Member
    Can't stand Eileen, can't wait till she gets dumped by the fireman . Never understood what he seen in her in the first place, she's a sour faced , sarky person, and it certainly wasn't her looks. Always found it unbelievable that he just left the nice semi that he owned to live in her poky dingy house , considering his wife died in her kitchen, and also that he has the extremely irritating Sean under his feet all the time. I'm sure in the real world, she would have moved to his place, and he wouldn't agree to Sean as part of the package.

she's has such a fat head too :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    she's has such a fat head too :D

She sure has!:D Another thing , when the fireman was all spruced up in his full uniform when he was going to Toni's funeral, I thought he looked rather handsome:o Which makes the fact that Big Eileen has snared him even more unbelievable.
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I think Eileen's apology was supposed to come across as awkward and ashamed, like she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her, but it did NOT come across that way!!

It came across like she couldn't be bothered, and didn't really care what she had put Tyrone through. I don't usually have a problem with Sue Cleaver's acting but it let her down in that scene.

As for Sally, I think Tyrone was quicker to forgive her because even though she believed Kirsty, she remained friendly and sympathetic with Tyrone.
  • biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sure has!:D Another thing , when the fireman was all spruced up in his full uniform when he was going to Toni's funeral, I thought he looked rather handsome:o Which makes the fact that Big Eileen has snared him even more unbelievable.

you are joking,aren't you? Handsome!??
    I keep expecting to see drool dripping off that permenently slack bottom lip of his.
    He's no oil painting and I certainly don't think he's out of Eileen's league.
    And as for acting ability,the two actors are both as awful as eachother.
    I'd be happy to see them both skip off over the horizon together,never to return.
  • biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    I think Eileen's apology was supposed to come across as awkward and ashamed, like she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her, but it did NOT come across that way!!

It came across like she couldn't be bothered, and didn't really care what she had put Tyrone through. I don't usually have a problem with Sue Cleaver's acting but it let her down in that scene.

As for Sally, I think Tyrone was quicker to forgive her because even though she believed Kirsty, she remained friendly and sympathetic with Tyrone.

That's exactly what I thought about Eileens apology.
    The sentiment was just portrayed badly.

As for Ty forgiving Sally..she's been his friend and business partner's wife for years,so he probably thought this outweighed her brief doubts about him.
    Also she was his ally in the Kevin/Molly business.
    Forum Member
    I keep expecting to see drool dripping off that permenently slack bottom lip of his.
    I'd be happy to see them both skip off over the horizon together,never to return.

Falling off the moon would be even more better :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know he's no oil painting, but the uniform did something for him IMO. Still think he's out of Eileen's league, the likes of the parrot guy was all she could get before the fireman came along, he must have been well desperate to take her on, especially as Sean comes as part of the package.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know he's no oil painting, but the uniform did something for him IMO. Still think he's out of Eileen's league, the likes of the parrot guy was all she could get before the fireman came along, he must have been well desperate to take her on, especially as Sean comes as part of the package.

This kind of highlights what an absurd character Eileen actually is. Pure soap nonsense, she is! Who the hell could relate to her in any way? :confused::D