First Pic of Tennant & Davidson! Whoooo its actually Happening.

Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From the bbc:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2007/10/21/50016.shtml

and from the sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article369972.ece

Very excited about this. Episode is called "Time Crash".

:D:D:D:D - Just reaslise I have spelt Peters name wrong! Think its because i work with a Peter Davidson!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me, or does Tennant's hair look more ridiculous with every photoshoot he does.

My, doesn't Mr Davison still look the part? :D
  • Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addy2Hotty wrote: »
    Is it me, or does Tennant's hair look more ridiculous with every photoshoot he does.

My, doesn't Mr Davison still look the part? :D

Splendid Fellow. Both of him.

Hell yea he looks very funky and PD (Because we are fans!) Looks like he hasnt been away! Cant wait!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg!!!!

*heart Attack!*

Wow!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad we have a pic at last. :)
    Can anybody confirm if DT is wearing the same outfit as at the end of Series 3. Looks like it will be set between then and the start of the xmas special if it's the same suit:):):)
    3 Weeks on Friday, I can't wait,:)
    ( Bit gutted it's not involving McGann though)!
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely the same suit as the final scene of LOTTL (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/bobsbattybasement/voyagedamned.jpg)

PD's not got rid of the question marks then.

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad we have a pic at last. :)
    Can anybody confirm if DT is wearing the same outfit as at the end of Series 3. Looks like it will be set between then and the start of the xmas special if it's the same suit:):):)
    3 Weeks on Friday, I can't wait,:)
    ( Bit gutted it's not involving McGann though)!

The picture shows he has the same costume on as at the end of the LotT. His hair is just a lot funkier.

So i presume they will refilm the last few moments when the titanic came crashing through!

I remember watching TRB and noticing the begining section "What?" "What is this place" etc had been refilmed and didnt have the same..."Omph" about it. I have no idea what that has to do with anything so ill zip it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The picture shows he has the same costume on as at the end of the LotT. His hair is just a lot funkier.

So i presume they will refilm the last few moments when the titanic came crashing through!

I remember watching TRB and noticing the begining section "What?" "What is this place" etc had been refilmed and didnt have the same..."Omph" about it. I have no idea what that has to do with anything so ill zip it!

Interesting that it's called "Time Crash" as well, does it refer to the collision with the Titanic and I wonder if Docno5 will be on the ship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that it's called "Time Crash" as well, does it refer to the collision with the Titanic and I wonder if Docno5 will be on the ship.

Been mentioned on other sites that PD could appear as a hollogram (as 9 & 10) did. Seems to make sense, the TARDIS has been smashed to peices and for some reason a PD Emergancy Program kicks in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been mentioned on other sites that PD could appear as a hollogram (as 9 & 10) did. Seems to make sense, the TARDIS has been smashed to peices and for some reason a PD Emergancy Program kicks in.

I'm not gonna blow my own trumpet too much but I was one of the first to suggest that scenario being a possibility, some months back(Will make smug grin if true come November). :rolleyes:
    What makes me wonder if that is the case now though is the fact that PD is carrying his hat, When Doc9 appeared as a hologram to Rose, his image was a very dull almost black and white colour. There'd be no need for a hat if PD was a hologram in the same dull image as it wouldn't show up his 1980's blonde locks. Perhaps he'll be in the new Tardis console in the flesh with the hat on!!
    I can't wait, only 3 weeks till I'm proved right or wrong:)
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't wait to see this. I've got a big daft grin on my face at the confirmation that Peter Davison is doing this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't wait to see this. I've got a big daft grin on my face at the confirmation that Peter Davison is doing this.

Me too:)
    My inner child whose first memory of DW aged 4, was the regeneration from doc4 to 5, is dancing around right now
    :)
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too:)
    My inner child whose first memory of DW aged 4, was the regeneration from doc4 to 5, is dancing around right now
    :)

I cant stop Blimmin smiling :D,its actually all been true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to see this but I think a two Doctors appearance deserve a full episode rather than a ten minute sketch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicknack wrote: »
    Great to see this but I think a two Doctors appearance deserve a full episode rather than a ten minute sketch.

this is the thing though perhaps RTD and the Doctor Who team are using this to test the water for a potential multi doctor story
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they use either McGann or Eccleston they can only really get away with a multi-Doctor thing in a special like this.
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    The last Children in Need sketch they did was actually part of Doctor Who continuity - the scene in-between the end Parting of the Ways and Christmas Invasion.

So this sketch could also be in continuity. Maybe it will lead on from the end of season 3 into this year's Christmas special.

I must admit, I'd love to be stuck in the TARDIS with Doctors 5 and 10. ;)
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    Mulett wrote: »
    The last Children in Need sketch they did was actually part of Doctor Who continuity - the scene in-between the end Parting of the Ways and Christmas Invasion.

So this sketch could also be in continuity. Maybe it will lead on from the end of season 3 into this year's Christmas special.

I must admit, I'd love to be stuck in the TARDIS with Doctors 5 and 10. ;)

It does look that way doesnt it, a rather nice idea as well to have a little 10 min continuity link, better than a seperate idea or spoof. The yearly CIN segment and the Xmas specials are wonderful additions to the series, and have become, for me at least, must see. Great stuff.:)
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    nicknack wrote: »

I am glad you mentioned this people are connecting this with the Christmas episode, saying they are very excited, have they seen Comic Relief Etc sketches before, they are rubbish. The only one that was any good was on the year before that showed Rose talking to DT saying she didnt understand who he was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    My sister just had to pin me down from breaking the computer stool. And i think that i may of woken up one of the neighbors.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    I am glad you mentioned this people are connecting this with the Christmas episode, saying they are very excited, have they seen Comic Relief Etc sketches before, they are rubbish. The only one that was any good was on the year before that showed Rose talking to DT saying she didnt understand who he was.

Well for a start this will be in the same ilk as the one the year before,and its been written by Steven Moffatt,so it will be better than some of the other ones.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister just had to pin me down from breaking the computer stool. And i think that i may of woken up one of the neighbors.

that was me last night.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *running around house like a headless chicken*

bloody 'citing news-can't wait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if he's him and he's him then... hmm...

:confused:

Can't wait for this! :D
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Not to rain on anyone's parade here as I would love this year's CIN special to be part of the main continuity of DW. But it might not be. Just because the one they did between series 1 and the Christmas Invasion was part of the continuity, doesn't mean this one will be. I actually suspect it won't be, and will be just done for laughs
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    Not to rain on anyone's parade here as I would love this year's CIN special to be part of the main continuity of DW. But it might not be. Just because the one they did between series 1 and the Christmas Invasion was part of the continuity, doesn't mean this one will be. I actually suspect it won't be, and will be just done for laughs

Steven Moffat is the writer, so I'd suspect it'll be serious (ish).