Options

Nicola -Ive got nice boobs!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bags of gunge stitched underneath one's skin are not boobs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People like her knock me sick. How are fake boobs nice? My boobs are small but i'm so happy to say they're REAL and in proportion with my body, unlike hers which look ridiculous!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    People like her knock me sick. How are fake boobs nice? My boobs are small but i'm so happy to say they're REAL and in proportion with my body, unlike hers which look ridiculous!!

Don't worry, Olivia, the only 'blokes' that like big plastic tits aren't worth knowing in the first place... beside the majority of them being about 14yrs old - as proved in an earlier post.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    JimmyMan wrote: »
    Don't worry, Olivia, the only 'blokes' that like big plastic tits aren't worth knowing in the first place... beside the majority of them being about 14yrs old - as proved in an earlier post.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    beauty-1beauty-1 Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her boobs do look nice, but too big on her. Be prepared to see Jordan like saturation of her on the tabloids and Heat style mags. Hopefuly when she gets out Ant and Dec will show her how selfish and nasty she has been as I don't she is aware of what she is like.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What put me off was when she kept saying how cold they were and that they never feel warm. That would be pretty horrible to me. I don't think I could stand that.

She ain't no Pamela Anderson though is she.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Its the same Sun reading idiots who voted for Blair. Try to find somebody who will admit what they have done.:mad:
    tonyslim wrote: »
    Its funny that it has the biggest circulation but no one admits to reading it. Very strange
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abnormally and freakishly big, yes. Nice NO.
    And she wants to go bigger - has she had an offer from the Sunday Sport?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    KKLEIN wrote: »
    Talking of boobs, what about that girl that got them out on I'm A Celeb Now! on ITV2?

Now she did have nice boobs and they were real, not full of silicone!
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She made a right tit of herslef saying something along the lines "I'm a page 3 girl hence I have nice boobs. DVD is a singer but he can't sing"
    ahem...perhaps if his voice was electronically enhaced (analogous to her boobs being sillicon enhanced) maybe he would be a good singer...
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caja wrote: »
    Its the same Sun reading idiots who voted for Blair. Try to find somebody who will admit what they have done.:mad:

I voted for Blair :D Plenty of people are proud to admit that. Whether they should be is debateable *shrugs* Not a great comparison though.
  • Options
    hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was bragging about her boobs again last night. She was saying how nice they are.
    Is she for real? They are a couple of bags of silicone material that no normal person would have anything to do with. (Exception Sun readers)
    What a vacuous pedantic person she is.
  • Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I thought the Sun had the biggest circulation in the UK could be mistaken though.

And your point is what?
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hiawatha wrote: »
    She was bragging about her boobs again last night. She was saying how nice they are.
    Is she for real? They are a couple of bags of silicone material that no normal person would have anything to do with. (Exception Sun readers)
    What a vacuous pedantic person she is.
    I wouldnt mind if she was pretending they were hers but she knows WE know there all bought and paid for.
    what an utter deluded idiot this woman is.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou-kate wrote: »
    Not just nice. REALLY nice, she said. I think that makes the difference. They are REALLY nice boobs.

I am beginning to think she has no identity other than her breasts tbh, they certainly seems to be the source of her deluded ego.

Oh yeah, I agree! She does womanhood no favours! Its all she's got, she's shallow and lacks any kind of personality :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What annoys me the most is if you're a girl and say something negative about a woman with large fake breasts then that automatically makes you "jealous", HUH, why would anyone be jealous of those fake melons?!?!
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I don't care for her. She seems a bit of a horror to me. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Nicola -Ive got nice boobs!!

No, you haven't, Nicola. You've got two lumps of silicone that look like nice boobs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JimmyMan wrote: »

I used to think similarly.

But people alter their anatomy all the time - dental braces, hair extensions, tattoos, rhinoplasties, breast implants, piercings. Some people will like these changes, and some won't - but why the need to put down another person's preferences?

I prefer women with natural breasts 95% of the time, but I think Nicola's look fairly good on her.
  • Options
    squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A boob is another word for mistake isn't it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    actually the sun won't have page three girls who have big hard lumps of cold silicone surgically implanted on top of their breasts.

those basketballs are even too tacky for the sun, which just about says it all.
  • Options
    brushyourteethbrushyourteeth Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point of page 3, exactly? Surely people don't actually masturbate to it.

Excellent point. What's the point in anything we can't masturbate to?

I would try and arrange an appointment with the prime ministe, but it's pointless cos we can't masturbate over it.