Katie Hopkins

Comments

• Pablo79Pablo79 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    She's a one trick pony: her trick is being snobbish and controversial. Unfortunately, it's her only "talent" and as a talent I fear it will wear thin with viewers very quickly.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    "I don't apologise for stealing my husband Mark from his wife. Our affair was exhilarating, our time together has been a hoot and we're happy," the 38-year-old told Now magazine.
    Good for her.

For all her being called a snob at least she doesn't have that passive aggressive sense of self importance where they're the eternal victim of circumstance with the 'yes I did something wrong, please give me the sympathy I deserve for my regret... sigh me' attitude.

To be honest I think Katie does most of this because of the contempt she has for these kind of people. The types who throw themselves down the stairs over the most insignificant
    drama. The types who feel the world cares about their outrage because some woman has mild opinions that are mildly different from what they think... which apparently constitutes as controversy nowadays.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    brumilad wrote: »
    Good for her.

For all her being called a snob at least she doesn't have that passive aggressive sense of self importance where they're the eternal victim of circumstance with the 'yes I did something wrong, please give me the sympathy I deserve for my regret... sigh me' attitude.

To be honest I think Katie does most of this because of the contempt she has for these kind of people. The types who throw themselves down the stairs over the most insignificant
    drama. The types who feel the world cares about their outrage because some woman has mild opinions that are mildly different from what they think... which apparently constitutes as controversy nowadays.

Just as long as when it happens to her, she will keep her big gob shut
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    brumilad wrote: »
    Good for her.

I doubt it's anything as interesting than that. She's a professional WUM for hire, spouts nonsense to deliberately try and wind people up, then sits back, reels them in and laughs all the way to the bank. She's the most obvious professional troll since Sam Brick.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuk :mad:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    I doubt it's anything as interesting than that. She's a professional WUM for hire, spouts nonsense to deliberately try and wind people up, then sits back, reels them in and laughs all the way to the bank. She's the most obvious professional troll since Sam Brick.

She also managed to pull the wool over Lord Sugar's eyes
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is another articule she has written about the wonders of private school and how she pushes her children so hard and only accepts A grades...As for school mothers, why would they want her any near their children, if she thinks so little of them? Who would let her near their husbands, when she is a serial adultarer and proud of it?

http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/your-life/news/a509023/katie-hopkins-why-im-sending-my-kids-to-private-school.html

Does she realise that children named Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, Princess Tiamaii, Tigerlily, Lourdes, Rocco and Peaches go to private school too?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-cheating-fun-affairs-2129304
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Good God she's gone international ....... well Australia lol:D:D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She just can't help herself, can she? Makes good entertainment, though, and that is the point of Katie Hopkins. When and where is she doing the Christmas Panto?
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am hoping her children will never amount to anything in life. In fact, I hope they spend the rest of their useless lives as lonely outcasts. They would deserve this fate as they spent nine months in her womb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    I am hoping her children will never amount to anything in life. In fact, I hope they spend the rest of their useless lives as lonely outcasts. They would deserve this fate as they spent nine months in her womb

I wish her kids eternal happiness living the lifestyle their mother despises.

I'd love to hear her thoughts if they were married young to a poorly educated but hardworking partner, they don't have everything but they live simply and happily with their Staffordshire bull terrier and kids: Summer, Paris, Destiny, Tayler-James and Jayden-Gucci. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She often talks about employing people and work practices in 'her business' but does anyone know what her business actually is?
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    She often talks about employing people and work practices in 'her business' but does anyone know what her business actually is?

Not too sure but if the 'business' ever dries up she could very easily get a job frightening police horses with that face!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What scares my is she is forever talks about being a tough, strong man like woman but she has too little girls...What does it say to them? What is they are emotional, does she scorn them?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It appears very vague. Some sort of consultancy but if you google, it's difficult to get any real details.

I suspect that it's a one woman operation and most of her pay days come from her professional trolling
  • Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins famous for being one of only two people to QUIT The Apprentice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trudi Monk wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins famous for being one of only two people to QUIT The Apprentice.

I remember how nasty she was to Kristina Grimes..."Too orange to be taken seriously."
    She seems too loathe other women. She thinks childbirth is unemotional, so she is not in love with her children. She has made that clear over and over again.

This clip is brilliant, though Eamon Holmes is a total ****** .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    She is a bully. An arrogant, ugly and pathetic bully. No more no less than this.
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a lot of people who are unsure about her just need to look up Ann Coulter. She was/is an American person who seems to just say controversial stuff. They even have the same blond, hawkish look about them. Katie is just a really cheap version of Ann, because at least Ann would fire on all barrels and berate the wives of those people who died in the 9/11 attacks live on TV, Katie just makes old, tiresome class insults.

As much as she tries to insult us lower class types, we all giggle inside knowing that she shits herself every time she has to come in contact with us. The great unwashed are a brutish stupid sort, prone to violent outbursts, fueled by a steady stream of cheap alcoholic drinks. She should be afraid haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    I think a lot of people who are unsure about her just need to look up Ann Coulter. She was/is an American person who seems to just say controversial stuff. They even have the same blond, hawkish look about them. Katie is just a really cheap version of Ann, because at least Ann would fire on all barrels and berate the wives of those people who died in the 9/11 attacks live on TV, Katie just makes old, tiresome class insults.

As much as she tries to insult us lower class types, we all giggle inside knowing that she shits herself every time she has to come in contact with us. The great unwashed are a brutish stupid sort, prone to violent outbursts, fueled by a steady stream of cheap alcoholic drinks. She should be afraid haha

At least Katie doesn't claim to be a warrior for Jesus, Ann Coulter uses that as an excuse for her views.
    Katie has another gem for the Huffington Post...http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/katie-hopkins/class-paying-to-be-in-the-company-we-prefer_b_3848897.html

It think she might find that tattooed famous people like Cheryl Cole like exclusive, holiday resorts too.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/420329/Spare-me-the-oestrogen-tears-Katie-Hopkins-blasts-lady-who-was-spied-on-by-her-own-boss
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look how miserable Katie's children look compared with Angela's.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't even sure she was still around until I saw thus thread. In Internet circles she is what we commonly call a troll. Ignore her and she will soon go away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course the other school mum's don't like her, she has slagged of their kids in the press by admitting to not allowing her kids to play with them if they have the wrong name. One of them might have a son named Tyler. They might also find her disinterest in children alientating and her insistence that they should have less maternity leave won't make her any friends either, If they are fat, wear legging, have tattoos or live in council housing, she wouldn't want to know them, she believes they are not good enough to speak to her. They read her articules, why would they be friendly or want their children to play with hers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't this bore made enough money from her ramblings yet? She's even more dull than Samantha Brick!
This discussion has been closed.