100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Yes Buffy. She has been openly named and shamed:o

I can see her being a bit of a witch to the great unwashed actually.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is time that accusers' anonymity is dispensed with IMO.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#1 Which 60's It Girl and Rat Pack favourite has become a shell of her former self? She's back on the coke again which might explain her rail thin figure.

#2 Which barely hanging on to A list actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee is in hiding because of a botched face lift?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbell wrote: »
    I really hope that one is exaggerated as I've always thought she seems really nice.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt with flying, while you really should be nice to the crew, not everyone reacts well to it and fear/nerves can lead to bad behaviour.

That said there are stories from the Buffy set about her being professional but cold on Buffy.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

#1 Which 60's It Girl and Rat Pack favourite has become a shell of her former self? She's back on the coke again which might explain her rail thin figure.t?

I wonder is this the Police Woman.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

#1 Which 60's It Girl and Rat Pack favourite has become a shell of her former self? She's back on the coke again which might explain her rail thin figure.

#2 Which barely hanging on to A list actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee is in hiding because of a botched face lift?

#2 - did the Thetans do the surgery? What a cocktail of a disaster ;)
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    #2 - did the Thetans do the surgery? What a cocktail of a disaster ;)

Hmm... True. Haven't seen him in a while.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Not a blind item, more a surprise we haven't had a blind item.

The most famous French DJ, and his wife of 24 years Divorced last month in near secrecy and its only just come out. Sad that a celeb marriage that has lasted so long is now over, but at the same time good that they've kept the press away when they have 2 young kids.
    Forum Member

The most famous French DJ, and his wife of 24 years Divorced last month in near secrecy and its only just come out. Sad that a celeb marriage that has lasted so long is now over, but at the same time good that they've kept the press away when they have 2 young kids.

:D I need to stop speed reading. I read that as that they got divorced because he came out! LOL. Sad nevertheless. 24 years is a good innings in the public eye.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a shame.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

#1 - The Vertigo actress or the red-head from Diamonds Are Forever?

#2 - The Wrestler?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julia_Webb wrote: »

Looks legit and good luck to them. Not sure about some of her previous list though...
    Geri had brief dalliances with The One Show host and BBC Radio 2 DJ Chris Evans, Robbie Williams, David Walliams and Russell Brand.

Duncan from Blue once described Geri as 'a good beard'. :cool:
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julia_Webb wrote: »

I'm absolutely rubbish at solving blinds- at the time I thought she was dating the really rich F1 guy whose daughter is always in the papers , sounds like the steak house and a northern cake. Never heard of this idiot who it actually is, shame on both of them cheating on a woman who's just had his baby.

And when I thought it was the wrinkly old F1 guy it never occurred to me for one second that she wouldn't be with someone that old. If the wallets big enough.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder is this the Police Woman.

Any more clues as to who that may be?
  • damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any more clues as to who that may be?

I think she may have been "dressed to Kill".
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guess for the 60s it girl being back on the coke and rail thin are for women aged 83, 81 and 73 I think when people get old the tend to look frail and a lot are rail thin.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guess for the 60s it girl being back on the coke and rail thin are for women aged 83, 81 and 73 I think when people get old the tend to look frail and a lot are rail thin.

I don't get it. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still not getting the clues for the 60s coke addict. Showing my age I suppose :blush:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still not getting the clues for the 60s coke addict. Showing my age I suppose :blush:

You and me both. :blush:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I just googled dressed to kill and assumed the main lady star was who they meant (same first name as Dirty Den in Eastenders wife). Not saying it's her but assumed that is who they are guessing.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You and me both. :blush:

Try googling a seventies cop show called Policewoman.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Over The Rainbow's daughter, she was acting weird at the Oscars.

Oh and she did tour in the 80s with Frank and Sammy.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    What about Over The Rainbow's daughter, she was acting weird at the Oscars.

Oh and she did tour in the 80s with Frank and Sammy.

erm, she is far from rail thin.
This discussion has been closed.