Options

max deserves to be the baby's godfather at the very least!

Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
what an amazing episode

best actors in EE by a mile

Stace should make max godfather to the baby after all that

Comments

• Options
    rosiegirlrosiegirl Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I agree with you about the acting - fantastic from both of them.

However, can't help wondering whether Max is going to use his knowledge to "control" Stacey at some stage. Could he maybe want to re-kindle their relationship?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rosiegirl wrote: »
    I agree with you about the acting - fantastic from both of them.

However, can't help wondering whether Max is going to use his knowledge to "control" Stacey at some stage. Could he maybe want to re-kindle their relationship?

not if psycho becca has anything to do with it!

I actually kind of got a murky impression too re controlling her but I hope and think he was sincere when he said he would stay and look after for bradley

he loves bradley so I guess he will stand by stacey raather than blackmail her
  • Options
    rosiegirlrosiegirl Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    not if psycho becca has anything to do with it!

I actually kind of got a murky impression too re controlling her but I hope and think he was sincere when he said he would stay and look after for bradley

he loves bradley so I guess he will stand by stacey raather than blackmail her

I do hope you're right. Max can be a good guy.

Becca? now Becca is a whole new ball game. Think she is quite evil - can't make up my mind whether she actually loves Stacey or whether she wants be to Stacey.

Wouldn't like to be in her shoes when Stacey finds out that she was actually the one who shopped Bradley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do hope you're right. Max can be a good guy.

Becca? now Becca is a whole new ball game. Think she is quite evil - can't make up my mind whether she actually loves Stacey or whether she wants be to Stacey.

Wouldn't like to be in her shoes when Stacey finds out that she was actually the one who shopped Bradley

when max finds out he'll give becca a 2 hander lol

actually can't wait for his reaction to becca calling the police and them him having slept with her

stacey could kick becca's arse in a fight too!
  • Options
    marius1marius1 Posts: 5,529
    Forum Member
    what an amazing episode
    Stace should make max godfather to the baby after all that

yea, a good ep with a great end credits.

as far as Max being godfater..NOOOOOO! the ginga one ruins everything he touches:
    his 2 marriages,
    walked out on bradders,
    slept with his daughter-in-law which was the catalyst for ALL that has followed,
    insurance scams,
    jealous of his siblings,
    roughed up peter,
    sold Booty from under tanya.

i wouldn't let the ginga buddha anywhere near my child, or my neighbour's and i don't even like her lol
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its max's word against stacey's. I doubt max would ever want to rekindle his relationshipwith her. Plus tanya will be back soon. Alo id like a father daughter relationship with max because they've been through so much together. And lost a very important person in their life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    marius1 wrote: »
    yea, a good ep with a great end credits.

as far as Max being godfater..NOOOOOO! the ginga one ruins everything he touches:
    his 2 marriages,
    walked out on bradders,
    slept with his daughter-in-law which was the catalyst for ALL that has followed,
    insurance scams,
    jealous of his siblings,
    roughed up peter,
    sold Booty from under tanya.

i wouldn't let the ginga buddha anywhere near my child, or my neighbour's and i don't even like her lol

Being jealous of his siblings isn't really his fault. Jack ruined Max's relationship with Jim and was still always seen as the good brother.
  • Options
    marius1marius1 Posts: 5,529
    Forum Member
    Shadiochao wrote: »
    Being jealous of his siblings isn't really his fault. Jack ruined Max's relationship with Jim and was still always seen as the good brother.

this is true cause of the medal.

but why didn't he like suzy. second thoughts, i couldn't stand her either!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    I was really disappointed with the way the episode ended.
    In fact I was not impressed with the script at all. The actors were great and think they did well, however, what a disppointing ending to something so big.

Hopefully this is not the end of it all and Bradley's name will be cleared one day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadiochao wrote: »

agreed

i think he would be a good father figure to the baby because he regrets not being a good dad to bradley until the last few months of bradley's life

it would be the making of him plus he is a good dad to lauren and abi