So Jack knocked Max over

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That was kind of predictable (and lame). What does everyone feel about the reveal?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was kind of predictable (and lame). What does everyone feel about the reveal?

no jack did not do it max thinks he did it and tanya is protecting him.

its obvious not jack because it would too obvious to be him and just dumb. and i doube he would kill his bro no matter how much he hated him. i mean scaring him with the gun showed us as much.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are only two people Tanya would go to jail for - Lauren and Abby - therefore it's one of them, or both, or Lauren and Peter, or Abby and someone else. If it ends up being just Peter then IMO they've really blown it with the realism. She wouldn't go so far just to protect Peter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    What's with you people, doesn't anyone understand what a reveal is?
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Do people actually think that was the reveal? :D
  • johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Of course it wasn't the reveal. It was an accusation by Max. Tanya didn't respond to the accusation, so we don't yet know whather it was accurate or not.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seriously don't think it's Jack. If Jack wanted to kill Max he could easily have done it at the warehouse and didn't. He just gave him a fright but still I doubt he would kill Max whatever issues he has with him. I think either Lauren is protecting Pater and Tanya in turn is protecting Lauren or Lauren did it and Tanya is protecting her. Shame that idiot Max won't use his brain - why would Tanya go to prison for a man? Anyway I believe he only finds out in January who the real culprit is.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    Sorry to be slow (dont watch every episode) but is Stacey lying then when she says it was Tanya?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be slow (dont watch every episode) but is Stacey lying then when she says it was Tanya?

She never actually saw who did it. Just the car.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    *jazzers* wrote: »
    She never actually saw who did it. Just the car.

Ah I see, thanks. I thought Stacey's statement was what lead to Tanya's arrest.
  • Joy2286Joy2286 Posts: 28,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see, thanks. I thought Stacey's statement was what lead to Tanya's arrest.

No all Stacey's statement was was confirming to the Police that it was attempted murder rather than just an accident
  • katyb0408katyb0408 Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it was jack why would jack believe it was tanya
  • daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    katyb0408 wrote: »
    if it was jack why would jack believe it was tanya

because he wouldn't expect her to lie to him
  • ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Blatantly Lauren IMO.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    I think its obvious that between now and Christmas EE are going to throw i nred herrings. Let's face it there's no way they are going to do the actual big reveal until Christmas now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope whoever it is we go WOW not as if.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope there is still going to be a big reveal
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the big reveal seems to be on the 2nd January
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadiochao wrote: »
    What's with you people, doesn't anyone understand what a reveal is?

yeah we do and we know ee would not let the reval be like that it will have more of an edge to it then that. and no one revaled a thing, max accused jack and tan never responded.
  • sillymoosillymoo Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I hope it isnt one of the usual suspects - wife, kids, brother etc. I hope it is a 'eh?' moment, like finding out it was the bent cop who is worried that max could reveal he gave the gun back to jack, or Tracy who has enough of standing behind that bar day in day out only able to say the odd word.
  • marius1marius1 Posts: 5,529
    Forum Member
    i highly doubt it. T would not protect J and go to jail and leaver her kids without a VERY GOOD reason. and jack, well he aint all that and a big of crisps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe it was jim branning..
  • sweet boysweet boy Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i reckon it was definately tanya or lauren there is no other person it could be, no way would tanya go jail for jack and i reckon max is pretty dumb for thinking it was jack considering jack had the oppurtunity to kill him and plus has max forgotten tanya has already tried to kill hjm. max is so dumb.
  • soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was his sister ;)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are only two people Tanya would go to jail for - Lauren and Abby - therefore it's one of them, or both, or Lauren and Peter, or Abby and someone else. If it ends up being just Peter then IMO they've really blown it with the realism. She wouldn't go so far just to protect Peter.

Unless it was Lauren and Peter together
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    sweet boy wrote: »
    i reckon it was definately tanya or lauren there is no other person it could be, no way would tanya go jail for jack and i reckon max is pretty dumb for thinking it was jack considering jack had the oppurtunity to kill him and plus has max forgotten tanya has already tried to kill hjm. max is so dumb.

Erm, the reason why Max thinks Tanya didn't do it is because she couldn't go through with it the last time. You could tell tonight when he was talking to DI Keeble (or whatever her name is). That's not that dumb imo. He's only stupid really in thinking that it's Jack, but you know these people in soaps- they'll believe what they want to believe, lol. Couldn't care less anyway, already bored of this tbh. If it is Jack, that's just stupid, and if it's Lauren and/or Peter, then that's just doubly stupid :rolleyes: