http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv04Pwd0ytc

then click on these links

Comments

• Options
    BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the IndigO2.

Still, that's better than what I expected when I clicked on the link. I was expecting it to be a joke and be Disney's Fantasia live at the O2 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    If you go be prepared to part with money. My brother and I went to the IndigoO2 for a concert. We went upstairs as it was seating and downstairs was standing.
    When we arrived and went to go in we were told we had to go to another door which took us upstairs. That was expected. They said we were in the VIP. That was news to us we just got standard tictes for the circle. Apparently that is classed as VIP.
    So we went up and it was lovely. Lots of sofas everywhere. Widescreen TV's so you could see the support acts or main act if you couldn't be bothered to go into the Indigo to be in the crowd. It was lovely, but expensive. I can't remember how much a pint was. I think it was about £3.50 a pint. A single Jack Daniels was £5.25. They also had a woman coming around with bags of chips. No I have no idea why. LOL
    We didn't get them because they were about £4. Sod that I'll go to the chippy on the way home and pay £1.20 for a portion.
    I have no idea what the prices are like downstairs but upstairs are rip-off prices.

If it had been Clay Aiken (Why won't he come and tour here? :() or Carrie Underwood I would have gone, but I'm not a Fantasia fan.
  • Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indigo is a beautiful venue been there a few times, good for her.
  • Options
    markmc2k5markmc2k5 Posts: 3,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see her making it over here. If I was in London I would definetly go.

Are you going len? Would be glad if you got to see her!
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    markmc2k5 wrote: »
    Good to see her making it over here. If I was in London I would definetly go.

Are you going len? Would be glad if you got to see her!

I already ordered my front row tickets !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope she draws an audience. Her concert isn't on the O2 indigo website. They have various concerts up to October but not Fantasia's one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she draws an audience. Her concert isn't on the O2 indigo website. They have various concerts up to October but not Fantasia's one.

I don't know whether there will be an idol performance as promo but ticketmaster are definately taking bookings
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll be going to the O2 either this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll have a look and see if there's any posters or anything up. It would be a shame if she doesn't get a big draw because the venue failed to promote her properly.
  • Options
    JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone just alerted me of this via youtube and I'm going! Finally get to see this woman live!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJo2 wrote: »
    Someone just alerted me of this via youtube and I'm going! Finally get to see this woman live!

I saw her in the Color Purple , she was incredible but can't wait to see her doing what she was born to do , See you there :)
  • Options
    JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    I saw her in the Color Purple , she was incredible but can't wait to see her doing what she was born to do , See you there :)

Wow, you see her on Broadway? I can't wait, this will be my third time coming back to indigo2!