Options

Holly is so much better than Konnie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
Forum Member
I can't watched the Xtra Factor anymore. I use to love this part of the show because of the backstage understanding from the judges and you get to know more about the contestants.

I am not sure if its the new layout, but the way that Konnie is handling it is awful.

She looks like she is trying to hard, she is not witty and charming at all, and she really has awful questions.I feel embarrassed for her.

Bring back Holly! She knew how to handle this part of the show.

Also, the judges are getting so fake, it's really pathetic.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If by better you mean hotter than absolutely! In all serious though, something does need to be changed in either content, personnel, or both.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we get what ur saying! i just think she's not natural enough and just gets overwhelmed by the whole thing but when she is getting interviewed like yesterday on the alan titchmarsh show, she seemed quite bubbly, witty like she had a personality but that doesn't come across on xtra???!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Konnie, her questions are really great, plus im sure shes not making them up, the producers or w\e are telling her what to say and she goes along with it. She handled jedward pretty well too, they were so hyper omg i was expecting her to rage any minute. Plus simon seems to like her a bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I'd be nervous working alongside my boss every week!
  • Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly was better, but in the early stages on the competition she was really patronising to people who are sometimes possibly borderline mentally challenged.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Holly is better than Konnie imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love konnie and think she's doing a fab job.

let's not forget that hollie chose to leave for what she considered to be a bigger opportunity, so shouldn't be mourned.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I miss holly, not keen on konnie yet but i still tune in to hear what the judges have to say, usually switch off after that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly is autocue central, whereas Konnie has a brain and opinion; so although X-tra Factor is a good career move, it must be frustrating on a contrived show like this where people can never seem to reply to a question in a straightforward manner.

Konnie comes across as scatty at times, because it must be torture (it is) listening to some of the utterly banal excuses and cliche comments from some of the guests and even Judges...

For example, Matt(?) Goss and Jermaine Jackson as recent examples... zzzzzzzzzz, asked something and they just drivelled on and on...

Konnie was recently on This Week (political debate show on BBC), and she seems okay...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't warm to Holly- she seemed really insincere and talked down to the acts

Konnie may be finding it hard to adjust to all insanity but she's seems a lot more genuine and likeable to me
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't warm to Holly- she seemed really insincere and talked down to the acts
    Konnie may be finding it hard to adjust to all insanity but she's seems a lot more genuine and likeable to me

That was what made her worth watching, most of them didn't see it coming.
  • Options
    PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched it since Ben Shephard left :D