The Katie Waissel Appreciation Thread!

Comments

• TheTapTheTap Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Just want to spread the Katie Waissel love.

Katie I love you and want you to win. You are amazing.
  • biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Katie puts on the performance of her life tonight and stays another week. With all the hate on the main forums, I honestly don't know how she manages to perform so well each week. I think it is totally unfair that the public seem to blame Katie for Gamu not being on the show and for TreyC being voted off last week as both were out of her control.
    Forum Member
    biggeral wrote: »
    I really hope Katie puts on the performance of her life tonight and stays another week. With all the hate on the main forums, I honestly don't know how she manages to perform so well each week. I think it is totally unfair that the public seem to blame Katie for Gamu not being on the show and for TreyC being voted off last week as both were out of her control.

I hear you. Katie is so strong. It must be so difficult for her.

You're right - Gamu wasn't on the show because her head was too big and TreyC was voted off because her arse is too big. Nothing to do with Katie.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that TreyC (and Sophia "gorgeous accent" Wardman from Belle Amie) are out of the show I am only watching it for Katie. Once she is voted off I shall leave this year's series behind.
    Forum Member
    Now that TreyC (and Sophia "gorgeous accent" Wardman from Belle Amie) are out of the show I am only watching it for Katie. Once she is voted off I shall leave this year's series behind.

Perhaps I could interest you becoming a fan of Miss Cher Lloyd she is amazing as well. Pretty much on the same level as Katie Waissel.

I love them both equally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    I wasn't too sure on todays song choice. But I would really like to see her back next week and hopefully have a better song. I know she can do so much better. I loved 'Don't Let Me Down', the jungle book one, and stuff she did pre-xfactor. Hope she gets a rebound vote this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Atm katie is second last in the voting polls and some people are doing some serious campaigning for paige and aiden. So if you can vote for katie again (as much as you can) poor girl is going to get trampled again if not! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So so sooo glad she stayed :) She was so much better than Aiden in the sing-off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased that Katie stayed, I hope she sticks one finger up to the haters.

I guess the usual crap will be in the papers tomorrow (i.e X-Factor in Fix Scandal)
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello people, first time posting here. :) Just thought I'd show my support for Katie since, ehh, she kind of needs it at the moment. :p It does tire me how people can be so vicious towards someone they've never even met before. Besides, it's not exactly her fault she keeps being saved, is it?
    Forum Member
    I love Katie Waissel. I'm so glad she is through again!
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Well done Katie, proving once again, you have the vocals, the talent and the guts to out perform the rest. Personality is a rare thing this year on Xfactor, focus and keep up the good work!!

PS - Wh ynot try a little Duffy number!
  • lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    just adding my support for katie, stuff the haters, stuff cheryls song choices katie!! do it your own way, cos it seems your own way is better!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    I'm with you Lisa, Katie should ditch Cheryl with the song choices and keep going her way
    Forum Member
    Katie rocks! I love her and can't wait to see what she sings this week. Any idea on this weeks theme?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Katie's doing pretty well on the DS favourite poll!!! She's beating One Direction, Mary, Wagner and Paije :D
    Forum Member
    I love Katie Waissel. I'm sure she will win.
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    just adding my support for katie, stuff the haters, stuff cheryls song choices katie!! do it your own way, cos it seems your own way is better!!!

I'd read Lisa's posts in the Storm thread about meeting Katie and finding her lovely and feel like Katie's twitcam tonight backed it all up. She seemed genuinely grateful to her fans and nothing at all like the person portrayed in the press. Very likeable indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This comment on a thread in the main forum is so true!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=45784809&postcount=30
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe Cher "stole" Katies leggings last week- hence Katie had to wear what i'm assuming were her own clothes-ugh

Glad Mary has come out and said Katie is lovely and she is not the one who is "nasty"

Also, just to add- can't believe people dislike Katie for wanting to be successful/ famous. This does not make her a bad person at all. The eliminated contestants haven't actually said she is nasty or anything- just that she is a drama queen. IMO this is not a bad thing....

EDIT: if you guys wants to see what Katie was orginally going to wear last week, go onto rexfeatures.com and type Katie Waissel (page 3/4)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also, just to add- can't believe people dislike Katie for wanting to be successful/ famous. This does not make her a bad person at all. The eliminated contestants haven't actually said she is nasty or anything- just that she is a drama queen. IMO this is not a bad thing....

That's a sign of the times we live in unfortunately, there are murderers and rapists in the world, and that's how the general public are treating Katie, as if she's an axe murderer or something!!

Its this Big Brother mentality with the public that annoys me. It seems male contestants can get away with anything, but female contestants can't.

Lets say for example, if Matt was a diva backstage, the press would get wind of it, but Matt would no where near get the negativity that Katie does.

I can't see it changing, because "most" females don't like seeing other successful females.
    Forum Member
    Just listening to "We are the Champions" in honour of Miss Katie Waissel.
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Still no idea of this weeks song choice?

Listening to these little dittys from katie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0XOxu1wiO4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtn0zZLGvY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    the song choice is help ...and i'm hoping for a slowed down version of the song
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought she was great tonight again.

Surprise, Surprise the haters are swamping the main forum with Anti-Katie threads, some are even defending that vile caller on the Xtra Factor!!!:mad: