Pros for 2011?

Comments

• javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there going to be more professional performances on TV than last year, or are you talking about the tour?

I'm not sure about more pro performances (but I'm not counting on it!) but they also partner each other for some opening routines aswell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been Tweeted by a fan group:

Ohh fetch the ice! Sylvain Longchambon from Hot Ice as a possible new professional!

Oh my bad, Sylvain is partnered with Jennifer from Hollyoaks - That is one good looking partnership

I don't know how they know, but I'm only the messenger so please don't shoot me! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, he's rather good as well.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvain is lovely:), known him for almost 3 yrs fab skater, nice lad and looks fabulous too;) got some fab photos of him but most not for public viewing;) have known he was likely to be doing the show as was told back in Aug that him and some others I know from Hot Ice were asked. DOI production team were at the show with Dan and a few of the cast were out chatting to them after the show
  • Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Sylvain, he's gorgeous. So happy he's doing DOI :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Kristina Lenko coming back this year? I really hope so she was my favorite pro
  • HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard Isabelle Gauthier is a new pro.....and wow she's lovely, shame she isn't single! And her pro partner is Colin Ratushniak.....
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another pro who is apparantly doing it is Mark Hanretty. Mark & his partner Christina Chitwood represented Britain in Ice Dance at the World Championships this year.

I don't believe Christina is doing it though. I saw them skating in a show in the Summer & thought they were great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Isabelle Gauthier is a new pro.....and wow she's lovely, shame she isn't single! And her pro partner is Colin Ratushniak.....

I've seen him and her skate (thanks for the heads up), he's gorgeous :D

I don't think Kristina is back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    I've seen him and her skate (thanks for the heads up), he's gorgeous :D

I don't think Kristina is back

I think he will have a universal appeal, a genuinely nice guy and a really skillful and impressive skater. I know that this will be controversial on here but Fred will soon be forgotten when Colin arrives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he will have a universal appeal, a genuinely nice guy and a really skillful and impressive skater. I know that this will be controversial on here but Fred will soon be forgotten when Colin arrives.

Fred? Fred who?? Was never that keen on Fred anyway, Colin looks good but I have my two new favs already and cant wait to see how they get on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Fred? Fred who?? Was never that keen on Fred anyway, Colin looks good but I have my two new favs already and cant wait to see how they get on.

I'd wait.....I reckon Colin and Isabelle will be your favourites in no time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd wait.....I reckon Colin and Isabelle will be your favourites in no time!

Nope as I know two of the new male pros and have done for a few years now and love them both to bits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Nope as I know two of the new male pros and have done for a few years now and love them both to bits.

Oh well ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still missing a few pros from my list though as well as celebs!
    Think I've worked out all the girl pros with just one Im not sure about
    And missing poss 2 guys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria has tweeted to say that she has been skating and that she has a day off today....you don't suppose Jason Donovan's signed up do you? :D

Mel and Matthew Gonzales are doing a Pro Number on DWTS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    Maria has tweeted to say that she has been skating and that she has a day off today....you don't suppose Jason Donovan's signed up do you? :D

That's why mums go to Iceland! Felt sorry for him when he got ripped on Never Mind The Buzzcocks even if it was contrived - seems like a really nice guy.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't wait to see Mel & Matty's routine - got excited after seeing Mel's tweet. Hope her & Fred do a routine one week on SWTS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If she is in Austraila, maybe it's Ant or Dec?:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »

Oh dear I hope not! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was only back in Aus for the holidays. I thought she was training in Ireland.

Maybe her celeb is on his jollies?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    I thought she was only back in Aus for the holidays. I thought she was training in Ireland.

Maybe her celeb is on his jollies?

I was only joking!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »

Or someone who is / used to be in Neighbours!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who liked perms
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmm interesting, because he's definately been seen skating hasn't he. Could be he's gone home as well then.

I used to love him :-)