Options

I think I have finally worked out the 4th death (obvious really)

alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
Forum Member
It must be
Janice

She is listed as leaving in December - There's only a couple of weeks left in December, and she has made no plans to leave, so she must die? Somehow.

Comments

• Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doubt it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Its Kevin Webster.....Sally says she wished he had died as well as Molly, Tyrone says he will kill the real father once known..Tyrone finds out and hits him over the head with a car jack.

Simples haha :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I'm convinced It will be one of the family's pets, I've always held funerals for my pets, childish as that may be
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Quite possible....could be Shmichael as Stape did leave the door open....perhaps he is under the rubble. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't see how it can be Janice as she doesn't appear to have been injured:confused:

my moneys still on poor old Rita
  • Options
    dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calibra101 wrote: »
    Quite possible....could be Shmichael as Stape did leave the door open....perhaps he is under the rubble. :eek:

Ches, Shmichael and girlfriend were out at her house at the time of the disaster. Not sure where Ches put the dog when they were at the hospital mind!
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »
    It must be
    Janice

She is listed as leaving in December - There's only a couple of weeks left in December, and she has made no plans to leave, so she must die? Somehow.

I think you're right. I'm still hoping for some kind of shock ...
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin Fishwick
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what makes you think theres 4 dying, the only people to die will be ashley molly and that other woman dont know her name.

rita isnt listed as leaving how many times do i hve to tell people this lol haha.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    what makes you think theres 4 dying, .

Erm because they said there was gonna be 4 funerals and a wedding
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    It's Gary. He commits suicide.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    I think it is the Weatherfield COunty supporter with 3 kids the firemen mentioned the other night
  • Options
    Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwscott wrote: »
    I think it is the Weatherfield COunty supporter with 3 kids the firemen mentioned the other night

Except the obvious caveat that this never happened.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Baby Hope as John won't be caught for now,and has to have some sort of punishment for killing Charlotte in the mean time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would be really sad...I don't want anyone on corrie to die I feel like I know the characters personally!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I read that It's going to be a long drawn out storyline, with his condition, so I don't think It's him.
    I'm trying to find the source but can't, just saying what I remember reading
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    I read that It's going to be a long drawn out storyline, with his condition, so I don't think It's him.
    I'm trying to find the source but can't, just saying what I remember reading

I remember reading that too - it might have been on the DS interview with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HollyC wrote: »
    I remember reading that too - it might have been on the DS interview with him.

Yep you are correct

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a292556/north-gary-recovery-will-be-slow.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I still think it must be a suicide so if it's not Gary, then I'd go for Tyrone or Kevin.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie bosses lost their nerve and bottled out of having Natasha the hairdresser killing herself..I doubt they would have Gary doing that..not successfully anyway...
  • Options
    JB220706JB220706 Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    Except the obvious caveat that this never happened.

So many times this has been said!!! The anonymous bloke in the car was the 4th death!!!!!!
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the ginger cat who used to be on the opening credits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Ashley. Molly. Charlotte and the tram driver and the wedding of Peter and Leanne.
    Now go to bed.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    azurro9 wrote: »
    Ashley. Molly. Charlotte and the tram driver and the wedding of Peter and Leanne.
    Now go to bed.

It was confirmed by PC that he survives and it was mentioned in one of the latter episodes that he'd survived the crash.

I'm stumped as to who it could be.
  • Options
    MODTLMODTL Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    don't see how it can be Janice as she doesn't appear to have been injured:confused:

my moneys still on poor old Rita
    No I think Rita is fine now :) She seemed, considering what had happened, to be in fine health when taken out of the Kabin, continuing her banter with Norris. With her being in hospital they can give her a thorough check over so hopefully there won't be any blood clots etc - here's hoping :D