Did anyone call and vote for Pamela tonight?

2»

Comments

• ScattyjanScattyjan Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did, twice. :) She loves to dance, that appeals. I'm not fussed re over/undermarking - it's where they end up on the leaderboard that counts and generally that works out ok. Put 2 each in for Matt and Kara too!
  • River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some fo these people may have -

Gagastein: Speaking of Gaga, I officially want Pamela and @strictlyjordan to win Strictly after they danced pasa doble to Bad Romance last night.
    9 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    jap18: Decided Pamela to win strictly but have no idea who i want to win x factor!!!
    33 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    mariadespina: Pamela and James were once again, perfect. i really really would love them to win. Don't get me wrong, Cara is amazing, but Pamela is 61!!!!
    36 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    ianbullock: My Strictly Come Dancing prediction: Kara to win. Pamela 2nd. Scott 3rd. Matt and Gavin will be booted out tomorrow. Only a prediction tho!!
    about 1 hour ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet
    Uliamos: @hellschilde17 I assume Pamela is the one you want to win then?
    about 2 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

Grewers: @mrSamuelBarnett Loved Pamela. Kara to win I hope, she was stunning. Now onto X Factor catch up. Rebecca's first song=awful!
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

xLouoxoLoux: I wanna know who went now!!! As I want pamela to win omg I will have a rage if they didn't go though!!! Fku tweeters who have to ruin it
    about 2 hours ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet
    xLouoxoLoux: @TeamSCDPros Every year it happens!! Goes to show theres people who have no respect for others!! I want pamela to win and I ain't happy now
    about 2 hours ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

Brooksideelaine: @SusieVereker @KatieFforde James and Pamela though were WONDERFUL., I do so want them to win.
    about 2 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    MunkeyV: @Redwoods1 and can't call between pamela and kara to win
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for Android · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

GunnarGordon: RT @IamAustinHealey: my strictly prediction matt to win I think Scott an Gavin will go tonight although Pamela could be in danger
    about 3 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    starshine101101: RT @IamAustinHealey: my strictly prediction matt to win I think Scott an Gavin will go tonight although Pamela could be in danger
    IamAustinHealey: my strictly prediction matt to win I think Scott an Gavin will go tonight although Pamela could be in danger
    ilovegrayshaw: Part of me now wants Pamela to win. She is an inspiration, she is genuinely lovely and... most of all... a really great dancer.
    about 3 hours ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet
    Adam_Sibley: Pamela and Kara have to be favourites to win after tonights #scd
    KIRSTYSTEINLOWE: maybe my predictions will come true with Matt or Rebecca to win x factor Pamela@James to win Strictly come dancing to win maybe?
    about 3 hours ago via txt · Reply · View Tweet
    ecg1510: @bbcstrictly Pamela has to win outstanding each week Gavin sorry but bye bye and stick to rugby only slightly improvement from week one
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet
    SarahHug67: RT @MatthewRimmer: Pamela to win @bbcstrictly! #scd
    about 4 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    TheRealSpamela: @ClaudiaWinkle Pamela HAS to win!!! Kara is too predictable...it was obvious she has done this sort of thing before... xxx
    HART1971: OMG @Gavin_Barker retweeted my message about voting for Pamela on SCD, I feel SO honored, THANKS @Gavin_Barker, PAMELA TO WIN SCD
    DonnaHobson: RT @MatthewRimmer: Pamela to win @bbcstrictly! #scd
    llamahurple: Voted for @strictlyjordan and pamela!! Love them!! Pamela&james to win!! :):) xx
    about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet
    wattsie79: Both those ladies should fight it out in the final! RT @BethanB1990 @wattsie79 Pamela to win!
    about 5 hours ago via TwitBird · Reply · View Tweet
    gordypix: Boring show so far... Strictly was far better. Pamela Stephenson to win!
    vickypul: But I want Pamela and James to win #Strictly so much it hurts. That woman is amazing.
    about 5 hours ago via ÜberTwitter · Reply · View Tweet
    amandaattwoodh: @strictlydancers Have to agree, Pamela & James to win, Kara is fab but recently dance & stage school trained so expect her to be good
    about 5 hours ago via Osfoora for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet
    kathrynGar: @Gavin_Barker hi gavin ive vote i 2 want james and pamela to win
    about 5 hours ago via web from Swindon, Swindon · Reply · View Tweet
    jandws: @bbcstrictly. Sixty, sassy, sexy. A class act. Pamela & James to win Strictly.
    about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPad · Reply · View Tweet
    MissCrawford__: @pingpong_purple aww i think they all deserve to be in the final. i love Kara but i think Pamela deserves to win. we will see tomorrow . . x
    about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

afterlight84: @bbcstrictly Pamela and James were the dance of the night! Pamela to win!
    about 5 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet
    JReckitt: Beautiful rumba tonight from Kara on #strictly. She deserves to win! Pamela comes nowhere near...
    feigningreality: Voted for kara and Pamela!! Would love to see either win @bbcstrictly but I deffo want Matt to win #TXFfinal
    katiepopsx: @AshleighLouisee Pamela has, there were lifts in her jive! think its between the girls to win, I would just like Matt to come top of boys.
    about 5 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

Katherine368: On the Strictly side, if Gavin gets through I will not be happy. Kara to win I think. She's so much smoother than Pamela and yet Pam got 40?
    pootle24: I really want @strictlyjordan and Pamela to win #strictlycomedancing - they are sooooo great together, James has done an amazing job
    about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet
    XxGeorgiaKateXx: @strictlyjordan I really would love to see you and Pamela win this year i think think she is amazing, the best partner you have ever had!!!!
    andywhittle: RT @MatthewRimmer: Pamela to win @bbcstrictly! #scd
    notbogstandard: It's got to be Pamela, Matt and Kara in the @bbcstrictly final. Granny and @strictlyjordan to win! #scd
    EmmaJMorris: Pamela to win #scd
    about 5 hours ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet
    Gavin_Barker: RT @HART1971: @Gavin_Barker I,ve NEVER voted in a tv show B4 BUT i,m voting NOW for Pamela, SHE HAS TO WIN SHE,S AMAZING!!!!!!
    BethanB1990: @wattsie79 Pamela to win!
    acerboyz: RT @Yeloop: I really want Pamela to win #scd
    sports_girl1995: RT @MatthewRimmer: Pamela to win @bbcstrictly! #scd
    Laurafisher85: @strictlyjordan u were amazing you and pamela to win xxxx
    about 5 hours ago via Mobile Web · Reply · View Tweet
    Yeloop: I really want Pamela to win #scd
    ThatJoEden: @JoxVox @melliebuse My virtual ears are burning. Hello! I want Pamela and James to win and not just because I quite fancy James...
    about 5 hours ago via twidroid · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

KleoBTWBarbie: @bbcstrictly Pamela has to win! I love her shes so cute and so inspirational #scd
    about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet
    HART1971: @Gavin_Barker I,ve NEVER voted in a tv show B4 BUT i,m voting NOW for Pamela, SHE HAS TO WIN SHE,S AMAZING!!!!!!
    afterlight84: Pamela!!! Wow!!! 40 10's... amazing! I want her to win - she deserves it!
    Miss_C_Graham: Pamela or Matt to win #strictly love them!
  • PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I did.

A lot.

Me too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Yep, me too because I want her in the final.

I gave Matt about five more votes though.

I doubt I will vote during the final at all as I'm all for best on the night winning.
  • youngswedeyoungswede Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she gets through to next week and wins
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna16 wrote: »
    Yep I have also voted a lot for Pamela :D

I think she is an amazing lady & totally deserves to be in next weeks final!

What she said and yes I voted for Pammie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as DS isn't representative of the voters, neither is twitter. It doesn't mean anything, just like the fact that Kara's topped the favourites poll on DS doesn't mean anything. On the other hand, the maths behind the results these last two weeks reveal a lot about voting patterns for the final 3... whomever they may be. ;)