Options

Do you try clothes on before you buy them?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only underpants.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Only if the clothes are for a special occasion or for work, otherwise, I never try them on before buying.
  • Options
    Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    I ignore labels as they are so random, I have been known to purchase size 10, 12, 14 AND 16 all in the same shopping trip before(tried all clothes on prior to purchase and all fitted). Its ridiculous. Different types of clothing fits differently, and don't get me started on the difference in shop sizing. M&S is the absolute worst for it, and I now just do not buy clothes there anymore. Always a massive queue for changing rooms, and then what you've picked up is too big/small.

Argh!!!!

It drives me nuts too. I bloody hate shopping and I'd much rather grab and pay or better still shop online. The inconsistency in sizing makes it impossible though. Exchanging is a pain because I'm in rural Scotland and by the time I'm back in town the warranty will have run out!
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never try on clothes and I never have an issue with the fit of my clothes. I dunno if it's because mum was in fitting, but I have an eye for what fits, and what will look good on me.
  • Options
    PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never try clothes on, i'm too lazy lol
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With trackie bottoms no, but yes to most other things. Finding decent fitting clothes can be very difficult, finding a suit especially is nr impossible.