daleys interview

sward669sward669 Posts: 621
Forum Member
✭✭
Will it be uploaded to youtu e? I missed it an really want to see it lol any links

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother

You can watch it here :)
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't miss much to be fair

He refused to dish any dirt on Hazel, and, all in all, made as good a show of himself as possible ( in the circumstances )
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sat with his silly hat back to front like a teenager and was given tea and sympathy and the blame for his abuse placed onto Hazel.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    You didn't miss much to be fair

He refused to dish any dirt on Hazel, and, all in all, made as good a show of himself as possible ( in the circumstances )

Yeah I though credit where due until it transpired the reason why he didn't dish the dirt was he had signed an exclusive with The Daily Star to dish the dirt.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coached by the Daily Star to appear contrite and remorseful/told not to slag of Hazel too much/apologise to 'any woman out there' but not the person he threatened.

Emma spoke to him as if he was recently bereaved.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a sob story about his childhood and that BB has helped him to come to terms with certain issues. Kept clearing his throat as if he was so upset. I thought it was a totally pointless interview IMO. Why on earth was Katie in the audience?
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ugly person
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    Yeah I though credit where due until it transpired the reason why he didn't dish the dirt was he had signed an exclusive with The Daily Star to dish the dirt.

Same company owner as C5, simply a directed choice of medium rather than source.