A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how's you CNBC :)?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'm working away. Got exams next week! My cold seems to be disappearing but I have an annoying cough :(
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know anything about making graphs in Excel?

I have to do one to show the number of calls taken and average handle time by month for the past two years. I haven't done graphs since college.
    Forum Member
    Which version of Excel? I know Excel for Windows up to 2003 and Excel for Mac 2008.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am using 2007 :(

I hate that damn ribbon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!

Truth, I'm not familiar with Excel 2007, sorry. I hate that bloody ribbon as well. Luckily Office for Mac 2008 doesn't have it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it were Libreoffice I had to use, I'd be flying.
    Forum Member
    If it were Libreoffice I had to use, I'd be flying.

I'm used to that one as well. It's not bad. Anything has to be better than M$ Office. Just done a virus check on my Mac's Windows partition. All is well. Apple's Windows drivers are appalling though. The wifi is worse than it is on the Mac side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should have bought a normal Windows laptop and installed Linux :p
    Forum Member
    Should have bought a normal Windows laptop and installed Linux :p

I'm happy with my Macs but I have an old XP laptop that I might put Linux on. I won't consign it to the tech scrapheap just yet :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy with my Macs but I have an old XP laptop that I might put Linux on. I won't consign it to the tech scrapheap just yet :p

We need an adoption service where people can go in and rescue abandoned tech and save it from being put out of it's misery.

Like Pet Rescue but Tech Rescue :D
    Forum Member
    We need an adoption service where people can go in and rescue abandoned tech and save it from being put out of it's misery.

Like Pet Rescue but Tech Rescue :D

That sounds like a good idea. I'd love to get my hands on some old Macs and maybe an ancient desktop with Windows 98 or even Windows for Workgroups 3.11 on it. Just for nostalgia purposes, y'know :D
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

Went all the way to the radio station to find out that they are having their electrics refitted so there was no show today. Typical. :D

Sat watching Breaking Dawn: Part One at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
    Forum Member
    Evening.

Trying to sort out a playlist of music for my cousin's christmas party on Saturday night. It's all a little last minute but I think that I have some of the biggest songs of the year on the list.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm such a nerd i love compiling Playlists :D
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I'm such a nerd i love compiling Playlists :D

I love compiling playlists for myself because I know what I like but I always worry about compiling playlists for parties.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean some people can be incredibly fussy or know nothing outside of the the top 40 :o
    Forum Member
    Found another virus in my Mac :mad: It was a Windows Trojan which would cause a lot of damage to my Windows 7 partition. It was found on the Mac side but even so. Dad's gloating :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe no CNBC is it sorted now :)?
    Forum Member
    Think so. I've been flicking back and forth between the Windows and Mac OS partitions. Dad said he never wants to hear me saying Macs can't get viruses again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha well at least it's kept your dad entertained :D