National TV Awards - Best Daytime Show (poll)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
Forum Member
Who do you WANT to win?

which show do you want to win? 53 votes

This Morning
5% 3 votes
Pointless
47% 25 votes
Jeremy Kyle
9% 5 votes
The Chase
37% 20 votes

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Pointless.
    But we all know that pile of sh!te This Morning will win again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Votes for The Chase and Pointless will be split, meaning This Morning will win.
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy kyle
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    They should do away with this category. It's a given that they're going to win every year - especially given all the begging for votes they do every day in the lead up to the awards. None of the other nominees have that opportunity.
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted Pointless, but knew flippin' This Morning would win. Similar to Ant and Dec winning their category every year - boring.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprises about the winner given the shameless haggling for votes for the past few months. They would scrape the floor with a begging bucket if they had to!

None of the others nominees are probably that bothered, whereas this will be the highlight of Schofield's year.
  • MariaellaMariaella Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Ruth and Eamonn deserve credit for TM winning in recent years. Their summertime and Friday stints sustain the popularity of the show. They lost out to Loose Women :o before that didn't they?
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    Mariaella wrote: »
    I believe Ruth and Eamonn deserve credit for TM winning in recent years. Their summertime and Friday stints sustain the popularity of the show. They lost out to Loose Women :o before that didn't they?

And just like last year Pip didn't mention them. Holly thanked them as she also did last year. He really is so far up his own a**e :D
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe This Morning won that award, its full of rubbish these days.