One of the "power alliance" will be up

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
BB stated "No one is safe" at the end of revealing the first nom.. suggesting not even those in power, like we saw with Toya and Matthew!

I reck the nominees will get to pick someone to join them for eviction out of the power trio or however many will be in power by the end of it

Comments

• Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably but given who's up, they won't go.
  • Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter who is up I still think Steve will go ,
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Mark, Zoe and Pav will be up.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    divergent wrote: »
    BB stated "No one is safe" at the end of revealing the first nom.. suggesting not even those in power, like we saw with Toya and Matthew!

I reck the nominees will get to pick someone to join them for eviction out of the power trio or however many will be in power by the end of it

There will be another power HM tomorrow and another selected for eviction.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said this earlier. I believe BB will twist it.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Surely that's a bit predictable isn't it?

They haven't got a lot of imagination have they? Same old stuff regurgitated over and over. TBH - I'm so surprised to see Ashleigh and Chris sitting slagging people off again:D - have they not learned that BB likes to replay this sort of stuff to the house?;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They haven't got a lot of imagination have they? Same old stuff regurgitated over and over. TBH - I'm so surprised to see Ashleigh and Chris sitting slagging people off again:D - have they not learned that BB likes to replay this sort of stuff to the house?;-)

it must be hard not to living with Helen. no matter who goes up steven will go unless its turned on its head and everyone the power alliance do NOT pick are up for eviction I could see this happening
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And with Steven included in the list of nominees he will probably persuade everyone to choose 'game player Chris' !
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then it will literally be the same as when Toya and Matthew were power HMs. Bit pointless that the power status puts you at a further disadvantage...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said this earlier. I believe BB will twist it.

Probably, they just can't leave things alone :(
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does that mean Helen is not save
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it. Would of thought we would of known by now if she wasn't. But perhaps we could see her lose the finalist pass.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member

Probably. Helen goes this week. Steven next week. Then a double eviction. Then the final.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BB hasn't replayed it when it's come from Helen, though. Or from most other HMs either. Maybe BB thinks it's time for some others to have a turn.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or they could have a task for all nominated & the winner of the task gets to save themselves in exchange for a power housemate!
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's pretty much a given who's going to go now - and there's only one person up that we know about at the moment.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree about the first part they can't help themselves for the second part:(
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's hoping:D
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I think it's pretty much a given who's going to go now - and there's only one person up that we know about at the moment.

Mark has been called to the DR so has probably made his choice.
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe that's why Asleigh and Chris picked Mark. Fodder.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they twist it and put ALL of the PHM's up.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    No one from the power alliance will be up . They only said one one is save to make the housemates believe that any of them could be nominated they said the same sort of thing when Chris had the power the first time .
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Here's hoping:D

They have no right to take the pass off Helen....it's done, given to her & that should be the end of it!!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    No one from the power alliance will be up . They only said one one is save to make the housemates believe that any of them could be nominated .

How do we know that Toya was up when she was PHM so it doesn't always give immunity who knows they may twist it and only the PHM's are up as they are going to add a few more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divergent wrote: »

Well if you 'reck' it must be true as your title suggests.