Options

Curtain twitch at aunt babe's house

David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think that was Nick and he's involved in the drug operation with charlie and auny babe.

Comments

• Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Sylvie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    Sylvie

Yeah. I wonder when she'll actually show up.
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Yeah. I wonder when she'll actually show up.
    Xmas

I think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's Sylvie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Xmas

I think

I hope so.
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Who's Sylvie?

Shirley's mum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    I hope so.

Shirley's mum

Thanks.Thought the name was famailar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.Thought the name was famailar.

I think she's probably involved in the drug business too. It'd be interesting to see Babe interact with Mo, I can see Mo getting involved some day.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so stupid how the question was asked " do you have anyone up there?" And then it want referred to again!! What do they take us for? Cos lady di suddenly turned up out of the blue I thought it was the fog up there??!!!?!?... Appalling writing I have to say.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    I just get the feeling that Sylvie is ill or invalid in some capacity. Why would the curtains be closed in the middle of the day?
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    It's so stupid how the question was asked " do you have anyone up there?" And then it want referred to again!! What do they take us for? Cos lady di suddenly turned up out of the blue I thought it was the fog up there??!!!?!?... Appalling writing I have to say.

I think Aunt Babe was pretending to Mick that it was Lady Di tugging on the curtains hence her returning to the square later on in the ep. Evidently, to the viewer, it wasn't, you could tell by the look on her face. Has to be Sylvie up there.:D
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I most certainly think it's Sylvie!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    logic says its Sylvie but it could be Nick - doubt it tho
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member

Their next scene after Mick asked that was Lady Di coming out the car and Aunt Babe saying the dog has been chewing the curtains, making it was obvious (to anyone who gave it just a second's thought) that she told Mick that the curtain twitching was Lady Di, whether that was true or not we don't know (probably not.) Not everything needs to be spelt out to us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvie who will no doubt be turning up shortly before dying.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvie without a doubt...
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Nick. In between selling weed and killing Lucy they have sordid, drug-fuelled depraved sex sessions.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    It's Nick. In between selling weed and killing Lucy they have sordid, drug-fuelled depraved sex sessions.

Gross:confused:
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their next scene after Mick asked that was Lady Di coming out the car and Aunt Babe saying the dog has been chewing the curtains, making it was obvious (to anyone who gave it just a second's thought) that she told Mick that the curtain twitching was Lady Di, whether that was true or not we don't know (probably not.) Not everything needs to be spelt out to us.

Sorry! I obviously missed that
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    I think that was Nick and he's involved in the drug operation with charlie and auny babe.

Too small scale for him, though, maybe?
  • Options
    lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member

How dare you??!!

'And then it wasn't referred to again' 'Appalling writing'

How in the love of god do you know that Mick and Dean didn't find out who that really was upstairs?

People these days!
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as it happened I thought it was Sylvie. I'm really looking forward to her introduction, she's going to become a central character (all be it, for a short time I'd assume).
  • Options
    Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat elvis may be playing away
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Sylvie.

And she will turn up at Christmas, in time for the reveal that Mick is Shirley's son. Probably during Mick and Linda's wedding reception.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    It was Cindy Bealle
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Aunt Babe has some deranged bloodthirsty creature hidden there that will be set loose when Shirley starts to over step the mark.