Is it bad manners to go around sans bra?

2»

Comments

• flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is not rude...what is rude about it?

But..

It is not necessary, and not very, very (what's the word I am looking for?) very, very..attractive (and I don't mean attractive in a sexual way)
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Lordy, Lordy yoga. You little siren you :D

I haven't worn one all weekend. I don't when I wear strappy tops. But if I had ones like Dee, heaven forbid, I wouldn't let them hit my knees 24/7.

:)

Ah well .... I'm not really of the same magnitude as Dee (if you see what I mean) :-) But even though I parade round like this in my own home, no matter what size I was (even if they were little fried eggs) I definitely wouldn't go round braless among a bunch of strangers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your own company or home I think it is fine, but on TV or out think you should, more so if they are saggy and rest on your belly, but if real, firm and pert, be proud and do what you want, not rude at all ( bring back my youthful days)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    People are so ashamed of normal bodies and what happens to them rofl!

Hide it quick!
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate bras, I only wear them because I feel self-conscious if I don't...which is society's fault - not mine. Even the comfy ones are restrictive/cut into you. I hate them almost as much as I hate high heels.

I don't think anyone as the right to pass judgement on whether you should wear a mammary holster or not. Like not shaving your legs or pits - bras are just another thing to make women hate what they look like naturally...'ooh your body offends me - cover it up'.

Burn 'em.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    My husband would never do that surely? He was taking notes of the plants she was planting. He told me so.

;-):)

Well trained or fearful Bluestreak, my hubby's the same lol. He looks like a puppy when I catch him ogling, (the plants of course) :)
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think it's rude for Dee or any other woman to go braless all the time?
    I think it's rude. I find it really distracting. :(

why on earth should any woman dress just to suit your sensibilities? Who on earth do you think you are? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a busty lady and wouldn't dream of going braless. Not only does it look bad, they get in the way.

However, as much as I loathe Dee, it is personal choice. But expect some criticism when you do it in company. Even smaller busted women look nicer in bras but they can get away with it to a greater extent. You can't expect positive feedback if you don't at least try to look acceptable. Dee's bust is bigger than mine, surprised she hasn't realised that she'd be better off with proper support. Her back would thank her and she'd miles better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    I do it almost ALL the time ...... but I do work from home :-) I'm not trying to be rude - just comfortable. As for distracting, it certainly distracts my partner :o

I'm jealous!!!:o:D
    (I'm an OAP & quite a bit overweight but they're not on my knees quite yet & I'm not on the telly!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    I do it almost ALL the time ...... but I do work from home :-) I'm not trying to be rude - just comfortable. As for distracting, it certainly distracts my partner :o

There is no greater feeling than taking a bra off.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can't be good for her back. Get some support chickee.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the time Dee wears a bra you can see the straps......She needs to invest in a good support bra they are not cheap but if she can afford to smoke there's no excuse
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I think it's bloody rude to tell people what to wear.

What next, back to corsets?
  • Vexed womanVexed woman Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as Dee ran her month off after the caller had her say, I bet an weightloss / exercise/ makeover DVD and other money making plans are being cooked up by her 'handlers' as she can't go back to benefits.

This Morning will take her to get properly fitted for a bra ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    If it is bad manners then I suggest guys with bigger boobs than me try it and see how comfortable it is, they should design a bra for builders bum cracks whilst they are at it.;-)

Having big boobs must be so uncomfortable but having them reduced leaves bad scars, I think she should wear something supportive underneath her tops but it is her choice and wearing a bra 24/7 for tv is not feasible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    How could it be bad manners? As long as she's comfortable with it who cares? If you don't like it don't look.

Not every busty woman has pain or back problems. I have a "h"ealthy bust size and never had any problems.