Options

EastEnders: DTC talks Lucy murder

The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
Forum Member
www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a596905/eastenders-boss-on-lucy-plot-the-suspect-list-will-become-much-smaller.html#~oQ0QxHxEqC1Mvk

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it interesting how they had the killer but had to change it as it it didnt feel right
  • Options
    The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    Yes, that is interesting.

Perhaps it was something like the Les theory? He always seems to highlight it's from the heart and emotionally true and right. It HAS to be someone close to the family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that is interesting.

Perhaps it was something like the Les theory? He always seems to highlight it's from the heart and emotionally true and right. It HAS to be someone close to the family.

maybe the les thing was real and when it leaked they had to change it
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    maybe the les thing was real and when it leaked they had to change it

I think it's possible the Les storyline was the "very clever idea" but I think it's likelier that the killer was changed way before the storyline even started, and they either leaked it themselves to throw people of the sent, or someone somehow found the old version, thought it was real and leaked it.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So by New Year's Day we'll actually have suspects. Right now we have nothing and that's the way it's been since Lucy was murdered. Just a random group of characters chosen to be suspect of the week when we all know none of them is the killer. This interview further cements that it will be someone close to the family who has killed Lucy so we can already narrow the suspect list down to Ian, Peter, Bobby, Cindy, Jane, Denise, Patrick, Lauren, Max, Abi, Sharon, Phil, Ben, Mick, and possibly Lee and Whitney for other reasons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Interesting part about locking themselves in a hotel room. Nice to hear an EP so dedicated to the show :)
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they are narrowing it down that quickly it does sound like its someone within the family then.

I spent a long time suspecting Peter but now I wonder if they are going to go for Jane.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it interesting how they had the killer but had to change it as it it didnt feel right

Same here - very interesting indeed!

If it comes from the heart......Peter?

I'd love to know, once it's revealed, who the original killer was!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Same here - very interesting indeed!

If it comes from the heart......Peter?

I'd love to know, once it's revealed, who the original killer was!!

You might be dissapointed that it was bianca but changed it when she left 😉
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might be dissapointed that it was bianca but changed it when she left 😉

:D:D