Options

Curvy Holly Valance looks better than ever!!

CoorsliteCoorslite Posts: 115
Forum Member
Anyone remember Holly?
Apparently she's acting again and if she's looking like this I will be watching any programmes she makes!!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/44bdd994699128

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Pretty girl but her outfit is awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thought she looked ok tbh?
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't heard of her in years! Nice to see her again.
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's in Marple next week, with Holly Willoughby :)
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About five years ago Holly Valance had a pop career then she gave an interview to the Daily Mirror.

Where she really slagged off Britain.

It was dirty. It was miserable.The people were mean and some bad karma was coming to them.

After it hitting the front page HV fled to LA where she still bad-mouthed us. I am surprised she is stepping back into this country to be honest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About five years ago Holly Valance had a pop career then she gave an interview to the Daily Mirror.

It was dirty. It was miserable.The people were mean and some bad karma was coming to them.

After it hitting the front page HV fled to LA where she still bad-mouthed us. I am surprised she is stepping back into this country to be honest

I remember that. She came across colder than the country she was slagging off...thought she was a real bitch and I went right off her. Not that I was ever that into her. Her music was pretty dull from what little of it I remember.

I haven't seen her act. Maybe she's good. I won't be watching, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Holly W as well!
    There's gonna be plenty of curves in that show then!!
    PeteJB wrote: »
    She's in Marple next week, with Holly Willoughby :)
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she must be getting on a bit now, never liked her attitude or her ridiculous surname
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I never liked her from the Neighbours days. Always had a bit of a sneer and plenty to say for herself.

The pop 'career' was dire as well.
  • Options
    JJRoJJRo Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That outfit is shocking.
  • Options
    kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJRo wrote: »
    That outfit is shocking.

Hell yes!! Usually i don't really comment on (z)celebs outfits but shesh, with curves like that, she needs to be wearing something to flatter them. She looks alot better now.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty girl but her outfit is awful.

Its ok from the Knees down :)

The rest is...........................:eek:
  • Options
    PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I didn't like her purely because she was dating my heart throb, Alex O'Loughlin, anyway they split up a while ago :D Isn't she supposed to be seeing a Brit millionaire?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she still looks like a parrot
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those 0800-Reverse ads she did were bloody annoying as well.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a bit of a state really (clothes are horrid, she looks like a street walker :eek:)
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell has she done to herself?! She looked lovely in Prison Break.

Her music was well and truly crap though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What do you mean she looks alot better now?
    The pic is from 23/8/2010
    kjh84 wrote: »
    Hell yes!! Usually i don't really comment on (z)celebs outfits but shesh, with curves like that, she needs to be wearing something to flatter them. She looks alot better now.
  • Options
    funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By curvy did you mean fat faced?

She looks good, but those trousers would look better on the snake!
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Her face looks puffy and she's dressed like a hooker.

I always root for the underdog, though, so I hope she manages to make a credible career this time and doesn't resort to stripping off in Nuts. I give her 6 months ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always remember a comment she made in some pointless celeb mag about how she doesn't understand people who are overweight and moan about it, she said something along the lines of "If I'm not happy with part of my body I just eat less and exercise until I am". Must be nice to be so perfect. Although maybe not anymore if these pics are anything to go by!*

*Not that she's overweight in any way, just not quite as perfectly toned!
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes made comments in the past about people being overweight being lazy and should do something about it, so maybe karma? having said that i think she actually looks good apart from the outfit which looks like something even the pussycat dolls rejected as being "too hooker-ish"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always remember a comment she made in some pointless celeb mag about how she doesn't understand people who are overweight and moan about it, she said something along the lines of "If I'm not happy with part of my body I just eat less and exercise until I am". Must be nice to be so perfect. Although maybe not anymore if these pics are anything to go by!*

*Not that she's overweight in any way, just not quite as perfectly toned!
    DeeLush wrote: »
    I think shes made comments in the past about people being overweight being lazy and should do something about it, so maybe karma? having said that i think she actually looks good apart from the outfit which looks like something even the pussycat dolls rejected as being "too hooker-ish"

Ooh we must've read the same trashy mag!
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh we must've read the same trashy mag!

haha I think it was HEATS predecesser that went to the wall but cant remember what it was called!
  • Options
    kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coorslite wrote: »
    What do you mean she looks alot better now?
    The pic is from 23/8/2010

She looks better than before. Not saying that she was ugly or anything, just saying she looks so much more womanly, more grown up (?)