Options

managed to completely screw up my phone!!

OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
Forum Member
Hello, I posted a thread a week or two ago (i think) about having an issue with the memory on my phone, I never got round to contacting 3 and today things have gone tits up a bit... The theme on the phone has changed itself to something called 'current_theme' which never used to exist and all my backgrounds have gone orange. This itself isn't a huge issue, hey I quite like the colour orange BUT when I try and write a text out (phone is letting me send texts now:confused:) the screen will go yellow after I start typing something out (I use predictive text) until I cant see anything and the box where the word options come up will be black, which is making it difficult to type. If you leave it for a bit the yellow goes away but will come back up if you try and flick through the word options. It is the most bizarre thing ever and although the phone is still working it is really peeing me off. Also the phone keeps on swapping from saying it has in the area of 200kb free phone memory to saying it has none, when I'm, pretty sure it should have over a GB. Anyone have any ideas? (It's a Sony Ericsson Hazel)

Comments

• Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Maybe try backing up anything important and doing a factory reset ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    forestchav my heroooo!!
    I did the type of reset which doesn't delete everything off my phone, though I still managed to lose some contacts:(
    I was a bit scared to do the full reset as everything gets deleted :(
    How would I go about backing stuff up? I don't really have anything important on my phone:(
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    let me see...
    here you go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thank you forestchav you are a star
    wont try the reset until after Wednesday though when I'm going to beat up the man who works in 3. :)